07/20/16 - Foxboro, MA - Gilette Stadium

RussTCB

4 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

What's up with a 11:15 pm curfew anyway?  What are the people that live in Foxboro 12 years-old?  Because even when I was a teenager, I had a midnight curfew.   And anyone that lives near a stadium should be used to the noise by now anyway....lol....11:15 pm? smh...what a joke.

The curfew at Deer Creek (now Klipsch) is 11:00 on week nights and has been since it was built.  

19 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

What's up with a 11:15 pm curfew anyway?  What are the people that live in Foxboro 12 years-old?  Because even when I was a teenager, I had a midnight curfew.   And anyone that lives near a stadium should be used to the noise by now anyway....lol....11:15 pm? smh...what a joke.

Foxboro is basically just a small town with a stadium so on one hand I can see why they would have earlier curfews than you would expect in a big city. On the other hand, I agree, if you're going to be the home of a football stadium, and reap all those benefits, you can put up with a handful of concerts going to midnight.

Edited by gnr>everything
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Oldest Goat said:

A fine or a warning is ridiculous to me. They were only 10minutes over

Over is over.......it's really not ridiculous if you would look at it from the perspective of why there is a curfew in the first place.  In a vacuum, a warning for ten minutes over seems ridiculous, but that is looking at from a very narrow point of view, not the bigger picture.  

• RussTCB unpinned this topic
  • 2 months later...