08/18/16 - Los Angeles, CA - Dodger Stadium ~SOLD OUT~

RussTCB

14 hours ago, IncitingChaos said:

incoming bad review! Haha oh dear 

The review (not sure if it has already been posted):

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/music/la-et-ms-guns-n-roses-dodger-stadium-20160819-snap-story.html

Very favorable review of the show overall, ending though with "nostalgia trip" and "no Axl-Slash interaction" remarks.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ll_tj1 said:

I cant deal in never's or always. Of course  its possible. Just like its possible, albeit not probable to survivie Pancraetic Cancer. But its pretty damn rare. Do you realize just how rare it is for a true alcoholic to be able to become social drinker again?

Or a opiate addict to be able to just randomly shoot dope again?

Sure it happens.  But you certainly wont like the odds. And I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Maybe you'd have a different point of view if you were up close and personal with it, or someone who is, or died from it.  Its obvious you havnt, or your in denial about it. Because if you had, you wouldnt argue about it being fine for an addict to use again. 

But, yeah. Go ahead and encourage a close friend or family member thats OD'd or drank themselves into a coma to go ahead and do it again. Its all good.

And whats the LA comment? Ive never been. But Ive seen dope fiends all over the world. And there all alot alike. Some dont give a fuck, and many want to quit but cant.  And alot more die than recover. But im sure thats "Bullocks" to, right ?

better safe than sorry. if someone has beat an addiction why take a chance on losing their hard fought sobriety?

7 hours ago, passenger57 said:

We were at the show and it blew us away!

There was a beautiful full moon right over the stadium. Was truly magical to see with Axl up front playing November Rain

Slash totally stole the show. He is a living rock god and is better than ever. His hands looked like a giant tarantula dancing over the fret board.

Personal fav moments, This I Love, Coma and the outro of November Rain.

Crowd was an even mix of 30/40 somethings and young people, parents taking their kids. While there were some enthusiastic people alot were mannequin like, but I think this was more of watching in awe than anything else.

Funny Moment...at the end after Night Train when they did the encore and had the 'Guns N Roses' flashing, the middle aged white guy behind us yelled the chant 'Guns N Roses' at the top of his lungs to get the crowd going. Few people joined in so he stopped and said 'I'm getting to old for this shit!' and everyone laughed.

I actually read that a lot in comments, doesnt matter which concert, the line 'Slash stole the show' is always there :)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Blackstar said:

The review (not sure if it has already been posted):

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/music/la-et-ms-guns-n-roses-dodger-stadium-20160819-snap-story.html

Very favorable review of the show overall, ending though with "nostalgia trip" and "no Axl-Slash interaction" remarks.

I have read a couple of reviews from te LA gig and they are mostly very positive - actually a great read!! This tour really gives GNR good PR and i love it! Finally they get the cudos they deserve! ????

On 8/19/2016 at 11:48 AM, scooby845 said:

Has anyone spotted Charlie Sheen last night? I mean he always attends GnR or Slash concerts so I figured he would be in the house on this one...

He was at Friday's show.  I was in the pit and he was in the first section of seats behind the pit with a large entourage.

• Like 1