OmarBradley

Battlefield 1

57 posts in this topic

57 minutes ago, Georgy Zhukov said:

This game looks bad ass. About time they start doing World War I. 

it is quite good, my favortie battlefield since battlefield 2. love my mondragon optical.

Edited by bran

back into the game after getting my replacement graphics card. my aim has really gone to shit, battlefield is one of those games where if you are gone for anytime it feels like you need to learn everything over again lol.

On 11/12/2016 at 3:50 AM, bran said:

back into the game after getting my replacement graphics card. my aim has really gone to shit, battlefield is one of those games where if you are gone for anytime it feels like you need to learn everything over again lol.

What card did you get?

1 person likes this

Hardcore, finally.

It's more hardcore than ever before! Two complaints though: their Suez "fix" didn't really do anything. And TKs are a bit out of control., and with no !p system it's a bit frustrating. I punish for being retarded in BF. Accidents happen, but if you're driving a jeep across a flat field and run me over while I'm running toward a base, you're deserve a punish. Likewise, I fully admit at times I deserve a punish myself.

Overall though, very glad to see it's here and play it. Much more immersive and realistic experience IMO. And now I get to pretend I'm good since snipers are 1 hit, and rifles are 2-3 hits tops. :lol:

On 11/17/2016 at 7:19 PM, OmarBradley said:

What card did you get?

And yeah, what card did you get? I'll be doing a new build early 2017 likely.

1 person likes this

I know I am late and everyone has moved on but I finally got this game and I love it.