Gracii Guns

Axl, you sexy beast.

Wishes for Axl's Bday:'Stay strong, Keep Rockin' hard, Keep kickin' asses your own unique and authentic way!!!Thanks for the great inspiration you've always been!! Enjoy every second of your precious life to the core,F** the haters and have a drink on us:D Cheers and HAPPY FKN BIRTHDAY (MR BROWNSTONE )NO NO NO NO BABY MR AXL FKN ROSE!!! Oh! And we need more from your great talend(like new music) if you don't mind:D Anytime....:lol:

Now, not that Axl would read this but this is pretty much of what i'd like to say to him for his special day!!!And  legends never grow old!Legends like him are more than timeless!! Be happy, healthy and in peace Axl and Thanks for every time you were by my side with your songs and lovely Twain-wrecking rants or interviews... Much love and Respect...

xxx:axl:

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

18 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

Dywy57yWwAIfBmi.jpg

DywrCRNWsAAcvWt.jpg

DyvxqvaVsAEoFk6.jpg

Happy bday again Axl! :D The music that you created w/Guns is timeless and I love how I can listen to your music on the radio to this day. 

Yesterday my local rock stations played 3 GNR songs in a span of 10 minutes. It was AWESOME!!!! Hope you had a wonderful birthday!!! :heart:

In the GNR FB ,them ask the people that comment the Axl favorite moments. And loots comment like favorite the St. Louis incident , for " lame ass security" moment :D

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ratam said:

In the GNR FB ,them ask the people that comment the Axl favorite moments. And loots comment like favorite the St. Louis incident , for " lame ass security" moment :D

Haha, yeah that is one of my favorite moments too from the past and from the present is the "piano incident" in Houston in 2016. :)

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

Haha, yeah that is one of my favorite moments too from the past and from the present is the "piano incident" in Houston in 2016. :)

Me too, in "the piano incident" Axl had a behavior like a Sir 😆

• Like 1

10 hours ago, BlueJean Baby said:

20190206-114438.jpg

20190206-114405.jpg

20190206-114423.jpg

This sequence of pics are awesome!!

9 minutes ago, Ratam said:

This sequence of pics are awesome!!

It's the man that's awesome 😍

• Like 1

Just now, BlueJean Baby said:

It's the man that's awesome 😍

Indeed ☺

I love that Axl's stage clothes are what he wears when he's out and about. I know that in other sections of this forum others think differently but for me, it's a little insight into Axl. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

20190207-160306.jpg

He looks lonely 😖

Great pic!!! ☺

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Kwick1 said:

I love that Axl's stage clothes are what he wears when he's out and about. I know that in other sections of this forum others think differently but for me, it's a little insight into Axl. 

Ohhh I thought maybe he was on his way to the show....for there were a lot of shows, mainly in Europe where he took a helicopter to it. And this looks like a small chopper no? I could be wrong though! 

11 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Ohhh I thought maybe he was on his way to the show....for there were a lot of shows, mainly in Europe where he took a helicopter to it. And this looks like a small chopper no? I could be wrong 

Hmmm, you're right. He's got on the leather hand protector he wears for his mic. 

• Like 2