Gracii Guns

Axl, you sexy beast.

15 hours ago, Amir said:

Not sure if this is the right thread but not sure where else to ask... :P Anyone got that photo of Axl sat behind his PC some time in the 2000s/2010s? Been stuck in my head for days and I can't find it anywhere.

I think I saw it and saved it. I have thousands of GNR pics though, but I will look

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Amir said:

Not sure if this is the right thread but not sure where else to ask... :P Anyone got that photo of Axl sat behind his PC some time in the 2000s/2010s? Been stuck in my head for days and I can't find it anywhere.

I don't think I have ever seen a pic of Axl from that time frame in front of a PC. Hmmm.

15 hours ago, superfrut said:

any recent pics of axl??? 

Nope!

1 hour ago, marlingrl03 said:

I don't think I have ever seen a pic of Axl from that time frame in front of a PC. Hmmm.

Nope!

I saved this pic in my old Nokia phone, but is very tiny,  Axl is sat behind his PC and in frent the wall have an huge Jesus image.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ratam said:

I saved this pic in my old Nokia phone, but is very tiny,  Axl is sat behind his PC and in frent the wall have an huge Jesus image.

That sounds like what I thought I saved, but I can't find it. Will keep looking.

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

That sounds like what I thought I saved, but I can't find it. Will keep looking.

I saved it cause look as beautiful pic.

11 minutes ago, The Garden of Guns N Roses said:

20190919-030322.jpg

Is it this one? 

Yes, this one 👍

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Garden of Guns N Roses said:

20190919-030322.jpg

Is it this one? 

Nice! Thanks for sharing. 👍😎

• Like 1

Haircut is growing on me.  😊

Sorry I haven't posted much lately, I have been otherwise occupied by the most wonderful englishman. ❤  Funny we both had been on this forum for several years, but never connected here. But found each other over on Discord.  Happier than I have ever been in my life, making plans to meet in person. Life works in mysterious, wonderful ways. 😍😍

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

14 hours ago, BlueJean Baby said:

Haircut is growing on me.  😊

Sorry I haven't posted much lately, I have been otherwise occupied by the most wonderful englishman. ❤  Funny we both had been on this forum for several years, but never connected here. But found each other over on Discord.  Happier than I have ever been in my life, making plans to meet in person. Life works in mysterious, wonderful ways. 😍😍

I be very happy for you that can find the love and happiness again !! 💕👍

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, cindy1985 said:

tumblr_pszu1pVLuS1wexfn4o3_500.jpgtumblr_pr1ufenq8D1wexfn4o5_400.jpgtumblr_pszu1pVLuS1wexfn4o8_1280.jpgtumblr_pyv4lcigzl1wexfn4o2_400.jpgtumblr_pr1ufenq8D1wexfn4o7_540.jpgtumblr_pyv4lcigzl1wexfn4o1_540.jpg

So I come here sometimes to check out some of the pics, sue me. 😄 anyway, those are very cool pics especially the one with the Pet Shop Boys.  Seems like I remember that one from Rolling Stone back in the day.

Just now, lame ass security said:

So I come here sometimes to check out some of the pics, sue me. 😄 anyway, those are very cool pics especially the one with the Pet Shop Boys.  Seems like I remember that one from Rolling Stone back in the day.

i prefer the old good years.. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, lame ass security said:

Is that one fat guy Trump?

8 minutes ago, Axeli said:

Is that one fat guy Trump?

No, but there is a resemblance.😄 Btw, Hetfield looks like the cowardly lion from the Wizard of Oz in that pic.

1 minute ago, lame ass security said:

No, but there is a resemblance.😄 Btw, Hetfield looks like the cowardly lion from the Wizard of Oz in that pic.

:lol: Legends.