06/15/16 - Düsseldorf, Germany - Esprit Arena

xBrownstonex

17 minutes ago, AlexC said:

It's pretty much ripped off from Rock N' Roll by Zeppelin. Both songs are awesome though in their own right.

Not directly I think. Both songs as well as "Whole lotta Rosie" and loads of others are based on archetype rock n roll songs, Chuck Berry mostly.

1 minute ago, AlexC said:

Manchester. You commented on my review haha.

what did i say ?

Just now, Blackstar said:

Not directly I think. Both songs as well as "Whole lotta Rosie" and loads of others are based on archetype rock n roll songs, Chuck Berry mostly.

yupp.... if not for chuck ... nothin at all ..

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Dirty Deeds is much much better in the last 2-4 shows; not that it was bad before, but now is amazing.

i stand by my thinkin that since ..after.. London ... its all been ... put in place... they are a band... that .. kick some serious ass...

i dont see any other so called... rock n roll band..  keepin up with this band.. Angus and co ... would loose them after 200 yards ... boom!  there gone... left in the dust

look at angus ... what the hell .. i mean...realy look...and that man is a extremely good guitar player... that being forgotten sometimes...

and.. i  mean ...  .. powerage is the term perhaps ..of it all.... all of them

and Dirty Deeds ...absolutely ... tonight it was mean ... axl grrrrooowling   :)

Edited by night prowler
  • Like 2

55 minutes ago, lassie said:

Guys

Do anybody know when Who made who was last played live? And do any of you know why they don't play it now, it is an awesome song.

its an awesome song i agree... dont think its ever been played live....

that album realy ... is kinda cool ... some instrumental songs ... by ac/dc ... :)  ..

Edited by night prowler

56 minutes ago, lassie said:

Guys

Do anybody know when Who made who was last played live? And do any of you know why they don't play it now, it is an awesome song.

The last tour it got played on with any regularity was The Razors Edge tour in 1990/1991, but it did get played once on the Ballbreaker tour in 1995. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Powerage5 said:

The last tour it got played on with any regularity was The Razors Edge tour in 1990/1991, but it did get played once on the Ballbreaker tour in 1995. 

thanx for info ... didnt think it gotten played live ,,,'

did you know about the drum solos that they had for about ten shows the last time Chris was in the band .. ? :)

that apparently isnt on any video or anything ... and.. but... sounds a bit ...well wanna see that ..

Chris talked about it in an interview that i saw ... they apparently asked him to do some sort of drum solo while angus was rolling around on the ground during ltbr .. :)

Edited by night prowler

3 minutes ago, James Bond said:

It's on AC/DC Live! You should know this. ;)

nah..missed that one... but i should.. .. :)

ur right..  ... just thought and loket through the catalogue from the top of my semi-wine-drunken-mind ... and i didnt find it   .. :lol:

thanx... for the slap in the face .. :)

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Mister T said:

Saw them in Leipzig. Followed the tour on this forum. Thank you, forum people, periscope people, thank you Angus, Cliff, Chris, Stevie and Axl ... Axl MUST stay. Live dvd and DC album with Axl is a wet dream. Hope it turns into reality. It would shake the rock'n'roll world.

Meet you guys again on august 27...

Have a drink on that..!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Andy14 said:

I've seen all AXL/DC shows, been to one in person. Great great!

I'm wondering what it has given to Axl (besides great experience and fulfilling his dream), I mean in terms of PR, management and stuff like this. He's had the chance to see how one of the greatest bands in the world work, so he might bring some positive findings to GNR :shock:

my thoughts exactly!

4 minutes ago, AFGnR said:

sums up a whole lot of what i like about this axl/dc thing  :)  

...  what i like most is that they like eachother and that two great greats have met and made amazing history ...

High Voltage is my pick as song of the tour ...  allways seem to be so much fun for them to play ..

Edited by night prowler
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

Axl/DC rocks but no one can touch Bon's:wub:

no  i agree ...  but i like to extend that period of absolute greatness three records into the Brian era .. and now this ..

there realy no describing the injection it has been to Angus and ac/dc ... not only for pulling it of... just that is quite amazing ... but to see how it has rejuvenated the band... not to Brians fault ..no way ... but simply because Axl .. has brought sooooooo much energy and passion and ... just ggrrrrrr... and for angus to see how much he enjoys it has made that little man happier than he been in a long time i think ... to hear his own songs come to life again ... i cant imagine to think how they both must feel...

And Axl ... wow! ... right now... gotta feel good ... got a new buddy....maybe new band... a whole bunch of new fans .... and... gotta say for me it has been all about to see his love for this band and the songs and that he did not leave nothing behind.... he put it all in there...

they were just great ... im have a little tear in my eye  .. :headbang:

Edited by night prowler

3 minutes ago, night prowler said:

no  i agree ...  but i like to extend that period of absolute greatness three records into the Brian era .. and now this ..

there realy no describing the injection it has been to Angus and ac/dc ... not only for pulling it of... just that is quite amazing ... but to see how it has rejuvanated the band... not to Brians fault ..no way ... but simply because Axl .. has brought sooooooo much energy and passion and ... just ggrrrrrr... and for angus to see how much he enjoys it has made that little man happier than he been in a long time i think ... to hear his own songs come to life again ... i cant imagine to think how they both must feel...

And Axl ... wow! ... right now... gotta feel good ... got a new buddy....maybe new band... a whole bunch of new fans .... and... gotta say for me it has been all about to see his love for this band and the songs and that he did not leave nothing behind.... he put it all in there...

they were just great ... im have a little tera in my eye  .. :headbang:

so are you a GN'R fan or just liking AC/DC now that Axl has joined?

15 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

so are you a GN'R fan or just liking AC/DC now that Axl has joined?

back in black is my bible.... i know every drumbeat by heart of that record ..every crash of every cymbal and every other beat ...

Angus is my childhood hero and still is .. the band has allways been too ... its beyond explaination

gnr fan? ... well ...not more than that i have a couple of albums and that i allways thought that the first one was great ... nothing more.. therefore this is so cool i think .. its like two opposite part of the world meet and ...

what im most happy for is what it did ..has done...hopefully doin for ac/dc ... Angus gets new life and fire and motivation to just keep goin and hopefully new record more touring... with axl ... i hope.. cause.... i think this should be the new final line up of the band...

respect to brian ... so much of course... but ... well ... its hard ...

but allso that there is no good music left soon...everybodys dyin... and whats to take over... ?... foo fighters? ..

so .. just wanna ..it to last ... for me personaly on an ego level .. :) 

Edited by night prowler
  • Like 1