06/15/16 - Düsseldorf, Germany - Esprit Arena

xBrownstonex

2 minutes ago, metalms said:

It was so much fun following the European Rock Or Bust Tour.  Can't wait for the oppurtunity to see them on there American tour at summers end..  Lifetime GNR fan, but it was AC/DC that brought me to the boards.  It has truly been special and the first tour I followed completly via the world wide web.  Thanks to all who shared that excitement with me,,, AC/DC and GNR fans coming together?  Pretty awesome Rock N Roll is in all of our blood and well if you want blood.... as Axl would say "time to flip the switch"  Its Guns N Roses time :headbang:

yes! ... first time for me also .. following a tour online and on forums like this ... its been great ...and like you said...just great all people sharing and linking ...

been like christmas every third day ... abuuhuu now its not anymore... :facepalm:

but the videos are till there ... :)

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, night prowler said:

but allso that there is no good music left soon...everybodys dyin... and whats to take over... ?... foo fighters? ..

so .. just wanna ..it to last ... for me personaly on an ego level .. :) 

Fuck off, GNR have more potential than AC/DC since 3 original members are back and they are younger, AC/DC is just Angus and if Axl decide to leave AC/DC is over.

5 minutes ago, DexAxl said:

Fuck off, GNR have more potential than AC/DC since 3 original members are back and they are younger, AC/DC is just Angus and if Axl decide to leave AC/DC is over.

ok....well just let me step of you toe there ... sorry ... didnt know it hurt ..

well they wont be over for me... so .. i quess... and im pretty sure if axl leaves it was probably not his own choise ,,,

but hey ... im hoping that whatever makes you happy ... will happen .. for real

Edited by night prowler
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, night prowler said:

ok....well just let me step of you toe there ... sorry ... didnt know it hurt ..

well they wont be over for me... so .. i quess... and im pretty sure if axl leaves its was probably not his own choise ,,,

but hey ... im hoping that whatever makes you happy ... will happen .. for real

I'm hoping that this AXL/DC thing don't affect GNR and it already happened because of this shit we in Europe won't get GNR until 2017. So I hope Axl will get bored of this shit and do right thing.

Show was pretty cool. Everything youd expect from acdc. Axl was really on fire, at some point his rasp was hell. Something ive never heard before.

just came back from waiting about 2,5hrs in front of the hotel to see axl. Its so cool when youre in düsseldorf and meeting someome youve met in vegas. I saw fellow member @Carburetta there waiting for axl aswell, which was pretty cool.

They didnt show unfortunately. They went in from the garage but didnt come out. Apparently axl and the guys were pissed the show wasnt sold out and didnt come out if the hotel because of that. Thats what a security guy told a chick who was waiting there also. But dont know if true..would wuck though.

but it was great seeing axl again. i love that guy. And some day i will meet him...

Edited by xBrownstonex
  • Like 2

59 minutes ago, night prowler said:

yes! ... first time for me also .. following a tour online and on forums like this ... its been great ...and like you said...just great all people sharing and linking ...

been like christmas every third day ... abuuhuu now its not anymore... :facepalm:

but the videos are till there ... :)

This forum is great....I should have joined a long time ago. It's addicting lol! :)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, xBrownstonex said:

Show was pretty cool. Everything youd expect from acdc. Axl was really on fire, at some point his rasp was hell. Something ive never heard before.

just came back from waiting about 2,5hrs in front of the hotel to see axl. They didnt show. They went in from the garage but didnt come out. Apparently axl and the guys were pissed the show wasnt sold out and didnt come out if the hotel because of that. Thats what a security guy told a chick who was waiting there also. But dont know if true..would wuck though.

but it was great seeing axl again. i love that guy. And some day i will meet him...

well if thats true  it couldnt have been that many empty seats .. and... sounds abit .. well ... why would they get pissed off at that ... sure didnt look empty  :)

1 minute ago, night prowler said:

well if thats true  it couldnt have been that many empty seats .. and... sounds abit .. well ... why would they get pissed off at that ... sure didnt look empty  :)

Well, the whole upper deck was empty, except for a few seats

Edited by xBrownstonex

4 minutes ago, xBrownstonex said:

Well, the whole upper deck was empty, except for a few seats

third concert in germany .. ... maybe .. well... it sounds a bit off that they be pissed off by that ... cant see angus pissed off... sure he can be though ... axl .. yup .. but ..well i think they thought it was great show and tonight  they gonna have a dinner together or whatever and then axl is off to the states ...

1 hour ago, night prowler said:

back in black is my bible.... i know every drumbeat by heart of that record ..every crash of every cymbal and every other beat ...

Angus is my childhood hero and still is .. the band has allways been too ... its beyond explaination

gnr fan? ... well ...not more than that i have a couple of albums and that i allways thought that the first one was great ... nothing more.. therefore this is so cool i think .. its like two  to nae a few. u am opposite part of the world meet and ...

what im most happy for is what it did ..has done...hopefully doin for ac/dc ... Angus gets new life and fire and motivation to just keep goin and hopefully new record more touring... with axl ... i
hope.. cause.... i think this should be the new final line up of the band...

respect to brian ... so much of course... but ... well ... its hard ...

but allso that there is no good music left soon...everybodys dyin... and whats to take over... ?... foo fighters? ..

so .. just wanna ..it to last ... or me personaly on an ego level .. :) 

I agree, most of music day's suck. I do like some of the newer bands; Kings of Leon , Buckcherry and Queens of the Stone to name a few. I am a Rock Chick but I like most types of music but rock is my true love :) 

24 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

I agree, most of music day's suck. I do like some of the newer bands; Kings of Leon , Buckcherry and Queens of the Stone to name a few. I am a Rock Chick but I like most types of music but rock is my true love :) 

of course there is good music now... i like alot of bands .... one is ex Rival Sons... i think Black keys are great ... its just that all the great big dinosaurs are dying...and it makes me sad .. because the music industri isnt what it was and its never gonna be that sort of time again (i think) when bands get to grow and become this big as the ones we love.. its all about money and product ... rock music though gonna allways be around... Elvis, ... ac/dc  :)  ...

i think both Springsteen and Dylan has said that if they were to come up as artists today they wouldnt make it,,,couse there first records wernt exacly commersial successes .... and there is no time given today to artists to develope ...

but music isnt about success either  its about playing ....the love of music itself...

as Angus said "i didnt join a band to be successfull, i joined to play the guitar"

Edited by night prowler
  • Like 1

^ exactly. Besides, wouldn't it be best to keep Axl singing? As he's shown yet again, he gets better and better with every show.. let's make sure he doesn't stop singing so we don't end up with another year of mickey.