06/15/16 - Düsseldorf, Germany - Esprit Arena

xBrownstonex

4 hours ago, Angeles_ said:

Min 4:45 ♥

HIgh Voltage .... :)  ..... i dont know if i dare to say that that song with Axl is the best ac/dc version period of that song.... yes!!  ..i do dare.... it is  :lol::headbang:

its ...i never!!!  get tired lookin at this... Axl is a rock n roll maniac ... good for him :)

thanx for posting these ...

BACK IN BLACK IS JUST ..... BRRRRRUUUUUTAAAAL :headbang:

Edited by night prowler
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

it's my favorite as well but no one will ever do it as well as Bon IMO :) my favorite song of all is one they won't play anymore...Its A Long Way To The Top. first time I heard that I was hooked. I heard they don't play it anymore as a tribute to Bon which I totally respect :heart:

no of course not .. but i quess im comparing to all the verions with Brian lately... sorry B but they all sounded .... not this good..

no .. Bon is nothing compares... but this is freakin good ... the energy ..

I would have loved for them to play Live wire ... or Jailbreak ... but hey ... maybe in the us .. who knows..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, night prowler said:

no of course not .. but i quess im comparing to all the verions with Brian lately... sorry B but they all sounded .... not this good..

no .. Bon is nothing compares... but this is freakin good ... the energy ..

I would have loved for them to play Live wire ... or Jailbreak ... but hey ... maybe in the us .. who knows..

that's so funny cos I said they should do Jailbreak and Live Wire is awesome! and yeah nothing compares to Bon *sigh* miss him so much :(

2 minutes ago, night prowler said:

they could do this wierd hologram tour with Bon .. that Elvis did many years ago ... :)

hahaha that would be great! i like how you think :)

1 minute ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

that's so funny cos I said they should do Jailbreak and Live Wire is awesome! and yeah nothing compares to Bon *sigh* miss him so much :(

i know... at times though i wonder what BIB would have sounded like with Bon ... not sure it would have become the second largest selling album ever ...?

i absolutely love Brian on  BiB FTABR and FOTS ... and i like fly on the wall allso ,,, and blow up you video (thats a realy cool album) .. and Razors Edge... Ballbreaker..

hell!!  i love them all... i cant name one and not another.... i feel bad inside then :)

If you want blood is good ... thats a proper live album ..

they should put together some sort of  best-of-all-of-europe Live .... pick the best here and there ... that would be fantastic ..

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

hahaha that would be great! i like how you think :)

that would be wierd ... angus could run right through him  :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, night prowler said:

i know... at times though i wonder what BIB would have sounded like with Bon ... not sure it would have become the second largest selling album ever ...?

i absolutely love Brian on  BiB FTABR and FOTS ... and i like fly on the wall allso ,,, and blow up you video (thats a realy cool album) .. and Razors Edge... Ballbreaker..

hell!!  i love them all... i cant name one and not another.... i feel bad inside then :)

If you want blood is good ... thats a proper live album ..

they should put together some sort of  best-of-all-of-europe Live .... pick the best here and there ... that would be fantastic ..

Back in Black was the last AC/DC record I listened to and it was really good. I think Bon would have done an amazing job. there's just something about Bon I think I fell in love with him before I even knew what he looked like and when I did see him WOW! his stage presence was amazing. and after almost 20 years he's voted #1 front man by Classic Rock magazine  think that shows how great he was. I think he would absolutely killed You Shook Me All Night Long.last week I listened to If You Want Blood and it so fantastic! the live version of The Jack blew me away it was THAT GOOD! a for Bon versus Brian I really can't compare them, it's like Apples and Oranges. I do hope for Brian's sake the implement they are working on for his hearing works, it must be so heartbreaking for him not to perform anymore so best of luck to him with that :)

22 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

I remember reading somewhere that Axl must be Bon's and Brian's secret love child :ph34r:

LOL that's classic :P

6 minutes ago, The Archer said:

Fuck all the hates, but Angus is a legend.

This was a guy who used to moon his audiences in AC/DC's early shows and talk about enjoying pussy in interviews, all when he was still a young lad of course. But he's an elder statesman now and whatever anyone thinks, a bonafide Rock God.

Generations and generations of people have come to love Rock N' Roll and have had fun rocking their hearts out, because of him and AC/DC. Including Uncle Axl. Who used to covertly listen to AC/DC when he wasn't yet fifteen.

Just look at Angus with that little kid. That little boy is going to treasure this memory and those photos, long after Angus is gone.

Long live Rock N' Roll!!!

well said.... theres no one like him ... he feels unreal .. .

cant even imagine the empty hole in my life when he is gone...

but that wont happen ... he cant die i think ...   ... just foolin all of us by lookin older :)

what he has done... and are doin .. and with that all-the-time-dedication and love for the fans and the music.... there just is no one that can stand next to him...

he is on a level of his own ... wonder if he knows

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, The Archer said:

Fuck all the hates, but Angus is a legend.

This was a guy who used to moon his audiences in AC/DC's early shows and talk about enjoying pussy in interviews, all when he was still a young lad of course. But he's an elder statesman now and whatever anyone thinks, a bonafide Rock God.

Generations and generations of people have come to love Rock N' Roll and have had fun rocking their hearts out, because of him and AC/DC. Including Uncle Axl. Who used to covertly listen to AC/DC on the 'forbidden' radio channel, when he wasn't yet fifteen.

Just look at Angus with that little kid. That little boy is going to treasure this memory and those photos, long after Angus is gone.

Long live Rock N' Roll!!!

even got the shoes right ... :)

• Like 1

its one thing to fill in ... its another to fit in .... and its another to .... get in ... and to ... melt in .. and to ... merge with something ...

i cant help but think of all those who shouted that marc storace .. of krokus would be the best pick for this... as if they knew best ..

hehe ... mmm...well  :)

• Like 2

6 hours ago, night prowler said:

I have a feeling they'll add/change at least 1 or 2 songs for the U.S. shows. I'm not much of an AC/DC fan, don't really know any 'deep cuts' but I'd love to hear Axl sing Rock N' Roll Singer or Who Made Who.

edit:

One of my favorites...

Edited by Gordon Comstock