06/15/16 - Düsseldorf, Germany - Esprit Arena

xBrownstonex

4 minutes ago, night prowler said:

smart thing to have an indoor show at the end... thats probably whats gonna be in us later right .. looks pretty cool  .. .sounds ... grrrrrrrrrrrrrit!!!

it has a closable roof. is it closed tonight?

sounds so relaxed now and confident singin all songs ... and looks to ...

like or not... all you haters ... ( i love it) :)  ,,, mr. A is forever part of the ac/dc legacy, history or whatever they wanna call it.... im realy happy he is ..

..But!!!! .... waiting until september!!  :facepalm:

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, night prowler said:

like or not... all you haters ... ( i love it) :)  ,,, mr. A is forever part of the ac/dc legacy, history or whatever they wanna call it.... im realy happy he is ..

You can spend your time watching GNR :ph34r:

Just give it a try 

• Like 1

This is the last ac/dc show for now? good. Watched the few early ones but now it's run it's course. I like the band, but only few songs that I can be bothered to listen thru. 

For example Back In black, listen it up until the solo starts... then next song please. Guns songs are far more interesting, new stuff happening after the solo parts. not just repetition.

10 minutes ago, night prowler said:

oooh tell me more : )  I am going to see ACDC on the american leg too in September!  The VERY last show in Philly.  I am super excited to see this being a fan of both bands 

Just now, Litti said:

This is the last ac/dc show for now? good. Watched the few early ones but now it's run it's course. I like the band, but only few songs that I can be bothered to listen thru. 

For example Back In black, listen it up until the solo starts... then next song please. Guns songs are far more interesting, new stuff happening after the solo parts. not just repetition.

ok ... :)  .... dont think so .. though ... most songs is .. intro-verse-riff-verse-chorus-verse-chorus-chorus-bridge-solo-verse-chorus-chorus--- or something like that...

but i will ... listen to my records of gnr and ...check that out,  ... all those other parts ... :)  ...

1 minute ago, night prowler said:

ok ... :)  .... dont think so .. though ... most songs is .. intro-verse-riff-verse-chorus-verse-chorus-chorus-bridge-solo-verse-chorus-chorus--- or something like that...

but i will ... listen to my records of gnr and ...check that out,  ... all those other parts ... :)  ...

Rocket queen is a good example, of what i mean. I know not all guns songs are like that, but still.