GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

3 hours ago, Andy14 said:

@killuridols Thank you! I'll give it a try and let you know. And then I'll make a nice Axl gif just for you  :drool:

Edit: what about this one?

insta.gif

2 hours ago, Andy14 said:

@killuridols Here's one more for you. Your favourite 

insta.gif

HOLY MOLLY LOLLY BROCOLLI!!!! :wow:

Those are amazing!!!! Thank yo thank you thank you so much!! :dance:

:hug:

Now make that "bitch I'm fabulous" @dgnr mentioned before!

Also, from the top of my head, other China Exchange moments are:

- When someone asks him about other band he would like to play with and he says "to join?" He laughs and makes cute face. Also when he says "I never thought" I love his expression :drool:

- When a girl asks about his fav song to sing and asshole says it's a cliche question. Then Axl goes like "no no no nooo"

- When asshole says another speaker comes after Axl, it's the grandson of Churchill? And Axl makes a sad face and says something like "he comes to talk about intelligent things" AWW

- When he says Slash lied in his book, I think he makes cool face but I'm not sure, haha.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Blackstar said:

I like Baz as a person, too (not so much his music). He seems a really goodhearted guy. And yeah, he's very funny. He could make a career as a comedian.

lol yes

well he was in Gilmore Girls. I loved that show and his character! :heart:

I guess he likes singing more than acting but he's perfect for television. Could be a host too. So funny!

About his music, I love his singing, I have lots of songs from his solo albums. Mostly 'Kickin' and screaming' and 'Angel Down', of course.

Bringing this over from the Foxborough night 1 thread, because it's my new favorite 2016 Axl pic.  He's definitely getting got the mojo back!

Axl 071916.jpg

Edited by triad
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, annablue said:

I hadn't watched that Strombo clip with Sebastian before - I'm surprised 'cause I usually catch most of those as I'm Canadian too. Anyways I've pre-ordered his book due out my birthday this September. I think he's been working on it a long while. Could be some Axl stories in there we haven't heard.

Yes! Im waiting for his book too but I thought he said May? Was it delayed one more time?

Im sure there will be lots of Axl's stories and I wanted to read it because of that but I assume Axl will want to approve all of that first,right? :P

Here's a funny Axl/Baz moment. Axl is onstage singing KOHD and Baz is on the pit (actually in the corridor between pit and stage) cheering to Axl with a glass of wine :ph34r:, while the girls in the pit touch and caress his hair :lol:

Hey @Andy14 I think good gifs could come out of this :P

4 hours ago, killuridols said:

Here's a funny Axl/Baz moment. Axl is onstage singing KOHD and Baz is on the pit (actually in the corridor between pit and stage) cheering to Axl with a glass of wine :ph34r:, while the girls in the pit touch and caress his hair :lol:

Hey @Andy14 I think good gifs could come out of this :P

Oh my God! I would go crazy if a complete stranger touched my hair! Creepy!! I guess he's used to it! ?

Edited by oaka

11 minutes ago, oaka said:

Oh my God! I would go crazy if a complete stranger touched my hair! Crepy!! I guess he's used to it! ?

hahaha yeah I think he must be used to it but fans in Latinamerica are a bit more daring and go that far with celebrities, lol. Those people were even grabbing the sleeves of his shirt :lol:

If I could only put my hands on Axl like that... :drool: 

... without fear of having him  :bitchfight: me...

:unsure:

Edited by killuridols

I must be the only one in this thread who don't like Baz :lol:

I tried to like him, he's funny in the Eddie Trunk interview with Axl and everything, but his voice really gets on my nerves. 

I gave him a shot when he opened for GNR, but my ears!!! 

Wasn't he on some celebrity thing with Ted Nugent that was just embarrassingly bad? I can vaguely remember him doing Nugents nut in! Which isn't a bad thing at all.

4 hours ago, killuridols said:

hahaha yeah I think he must be used to it but fans in Latinamerica are a bit more daring and go that far with celebrities, lol. Those people were even grabbing the sleeves of his shirt :lol:

If I could only put my hands on Axl like that... :drool: 

... without fear of having him  :bitchfight: me...

:unsure:

well, from what you've seen so far 2016 Axl would be cool with that. I don't remember which member posted that she actually hugged him (and/or kissed him) when she met him at the hotel during the Axl/DC shows! and he was cool with it! so, you might have a good chance this year! :lol:

Edited by oaka

6 hours ago, killuridols said:

HOLY MOLLY LOLLY BROCOLLI!!!! :wow:

Those are amazing!!!! Thank yo thank you thank you so much!! :dance:

:hug:

Now make that "bitch I'm fabulous" @dgnr mentioned before!

Here you are. I'll do the rest later.

insta.gif

• Like 4

Anyone have Axl's close up video of WTTJ Rio 91? 

Look at the 1:22

I saw the close up video one on instagram but cant find it anymore

Somebody need to make a gif of that move :lol::lol:

Edit: Nevermind, found it

Edited by SerenityScorp

27 minutes ago, Angeles_ said:

"Think about you" Music Machine 1986 min 2:38 :heart:

So who still hate His chaps.... :awesomeface:

Wonder if He showing it to Her cause She's veterinarian or He actually showing it to Everyone in GN'R :D

image.jpeg

Edited by SerenityScorp
  • Like 2

I love the old shows, I am not keen on TAY though so I haven't seen that one before, I wish they'd left it that way. 

Just watched Jungle from last night and looks like Axl ditched the table cloth (as Starlight puts it :lol:) and his hair looks like he actually bothered with it! 

He he also looks thinner, and even more confident now. Good for him ?