GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

32 minutes ago, dgnr said:

News ladies, hot news ;)

So my french is a little poor but I think I got this right: so basically they say Slash is in New York with Meegan, her daughter, Duff's daughters and Frank daughter who get along very well. And then, the interesting part: Erin Everly joined the group in New York.

Here's the link in case one of you are fluent in french and can give it a better translation. 
http://slash.gnrfrance.net/actualites-news-slash/happy-birthday-slash-projection-privee-de-don-t-breathe-a-new-york-avant-le-concert-des-guns-au-metlife-stadium-1182.htm

NOW THIS IS SOME GOOD NEWS

6 hours ago, Juliette said:

at Philadelphia´s gig, and another that I don´t remember now. Much people listened.

I think Axl loves Slash but is not reciprocated.:blink: (Axl cuddled and tickled , not Slash).

He  is not a child, I think he was very bad temped before but now he behave very good. Give him a break. haha. I´m not a Beta´s fan but I think she brings him a lot of  safety and cares and this is vital for his past childhood problems.

I like Axl´s loyalty.

Seriously how old are you? are you the Annie who was Emo? 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Juliette said:

at Philadelphia´s gig, and another that I don´t remember now. Much people listened.

:facepalm:

This is simply NOT TRUE. Not true at all. I've follwed all the shows and Axl never said anything like that.

If you're referring to what Axl said after he tickled Slash, he only said "he ignores me", as others have already pointed out. And Axl was even laughing/smiling when he said that. Nothing dramatic at all about it.

Please stop spreading lies and misinformation.

59 minutes ago, dgnr said:

News ladies, hot news ;)

So my french is a little poor but I think I got this right: so basically they say Slash is in New York with Meegan, her daughter, Duff's daughters and Frank daughter who get along very well. And then, the interesting part: Erin Everly joined the group in New York.

Here's the link in case one of you are fluent in french and can give it a better translation. 
http://slash.gnrfrance.net/actualites-news-slash/happy-birthday-slash-projection-privee-de-don-t-breathe-a-new-york-avant-le-concert-des-guns-au-metlife-stadium-1182.htm

Now this is interesting :popcorn:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Frey said:

:facepalm:

This is simply NOT TRUE. Not true at all. I've follwed all the shows and Axl never said anything like that.

If you're referring to what Axl said after he tickled Slash, he only said "he ignores me", as others have already pointed out. And Axl was even laughing/smiling when he said that. Nothing dramatic at all about it.

Please stop spreading lies and misinformation.

A lot of what is posted in this thread is lies, misinformation or speculation. :shrugs:

@dgnr your french is correct.

11 minutes ago, Rock Hopper said:

A lot of what is posted in this thread is lies, misinformation or speculation. :shrugs:

There's a difference between speculation/discussion and claiming things which we know for a fact are not true. One is just people talking and gossipping, the other thing is outright lying.

Edited by Frey

19 minutes ago, Rock Hopper said:

We are not CNN. We never claimed to be. We are just having fun in this thread. So yeah, there is a lot of jokes and speculation and even bullshit in some cases. I don't rule that out. If you don't like it then don't read and don't post here

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dgnr said:

News ladies, hot news ;)

And now we know why Axl wasn't at the dinner :max:

2 minutes ago, cheesecake said:

Axl wasn't at which dinner? I missed a lot of stuff due to life's getting in the way.

Also looks like I might also miss tomorrow's show urghhh

Slash's birthday dinner. Duff, Susan, Meegan, Duff's kids, Meegan's kids and 2 other dudes were there, but no Axl.

16 minutes ago, starlight said:

Well about Erin she hangs out with Meegan and Slash because they're friends. it's not really something new...

Yeah Erin and Meegan used to be room mates, I guess since Slash and Meegan got back together, then Erin and Slash also reconnected. 

Now Axl and Erin should reconnect....

10 minutes ago, Frey said:

Slash's birthday dinner. Duff, Susan, Meegan, Duff's kids, Meegan's kids and 2 other dudes were there, but no Axl.

You forgot to mention that one of the dudes was the creepy homeless drug addict wannabe rockstar dude who you should keep away from your children. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Slash787 said:

You forgot to mention that one of the dudes was the creepy homeless drug addict wannabe rockstar dude who you should keep away from your children. 

Duff's daughter's boyfriend or Meegan's daughter's boyfriend?

1 minute ago, cheesecake said:

Duff's daughter's boyfriend or Meegan's daughter's boyfriend?

No he is some guy who sells rockstar clothes and is friends with Slash and Duff, he is old enough to be the kids grandad lol 

22 minutes ago, Rock Hopper said:

@Padme don't worry, I don't tend to comment if I am not interested in the topic being discussed.  BTW when were you made a Mod.

I see. Your are newbie and you don't have a clue. I AM NOT A MODERATOR. I used to be a forum donor acuple of years ago. That's why my name is blue and I have the club member title. All former donors like me have it.

The moderators have their names in red. The administrators in black

1 minute ago, Slash787 said:

No he is some guy who sells rockstar clothes and is friends with Slash and Duff, he is old enough to be the kids grandad lol 

He's sitting next to Meegan in the picture? The quality is not the best that I didn't notice it was an older person.