GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

9 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

I really have to laugh when I read their forum. It's the same stuff that is heavily discussed here. Just change the names and you'll get gnr forum :lol:

It was @Lumikki, I haven't met anyone. :cry: I'm sending Axl subliminal messages through my gifs, so now he definitely knows how I love his hats :rofl-lol:

There's a special thread for this but I think it also belongs here...Axl's vocal coach

"My wonderful lifetime student Axl Rose. ACDC concert was more than Awesome!"

14045951_10155212587504148_1154685119039

That is so lovely. Makes me emotional (I know, what a sap!!) 

• Like 1

What she did is more than unprofessional. In AC/DC Axl is just a guest and having his official manager insulting the band's fans (who by the wat have every right to miss and want the band's original singer

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Yeah, I go and spy on them :lol: they probably think she's just a guns fan. There's a couple of them who know who Fernando is, *they didn't appreciate his "two small bands one big voice"* comment lol heads were spinning!! 

That idiot said something like this?!

• Like 2

I sometimes lurk on the AC/DC forum too, although the layout there is not very reader-friendly.

Summary of the most recent comments:

- The majority admits that Axl has been doing a great job, but many don't consider the band to be AC/DC anymore.

- The ones who are more Bon fans are pleased with Axl and the additions of Bon era deep-cuts in the setlist.

- The Brian fans moan about the setlst, either because they hadn't played these songs with Brian or because they want more Brian songs.

- Poor Chris Slade gets even more bashing than Frank.

- They are too judgmental when the band doesn't play flawlessly. We have it less here (after all, rock 'n' roll is not about perfection).

"Axl, Cliff, and Stevie were the only 3 who did their homework on this one. I don't know about the other 2."

"Seeing a band that is famous for hardly ever messing up on stage become a band that continually, bordering on relentlessly, fuck up on stage, is a pretty fair thing to criticize, especially if it's due to lack of rehearsing. It's lazy. A lot of the posts can be justified with "What would Mal think?" He'd of wrung people's necks for some of the stuff that's happened on stage as of late."

"That was a shocker of a performance on Live Wire. I woke up this morning and googled ACDC to see how the show went, then I see they did Live Wire live, this is interesting I thought. So I watched it and I think it was the worst performance I've ever seen from the boys. The only one that got a pass was Axl IMO. Angus was all over the shop, Stevie sounded shit, Slade didn't know where to go and it was hard to hear cliff from the video. The band where not in sync, I knew mal was the whip cracker and now I know why. From a musical point of view, apart sadly from Axl, that was pub standard, and it's not like live wire is like playing anything that's really hard to do"

- I like this comment: 

Was there last night 13th row seat 3 , And as a avid Axl basher, I was very impressed . I do see in the vids as most know who have been to the shows they don't quit do the night or the band justice . And I spent an hour telling my daughter who I went with how Axl was gonna fuck it up. Wife told me no Brian no going for her. Turns out it was the ol' lady's lose. Still the name AC/DC if they decide to continue on in some fashion needs to be changed !

:lol:

Edited by Blackstar

4 hours ago, alfierose said:

It's not a great idea to inflame this by responding elsewhere. Discussing your opinion here is one thing but we can't condone our members sending direct messages to GNR management. Obviously we can't stop people doing as they wish but just to make our position clear on this.

Also @killuridols please tone down your responses to other members. @stella made perfectly reasoned opinions. Don't get over invested in what will probably be a storm in a teacup type situation.

I am sorry about that :unsure: and I apologize to @stella for making her feel bad. Also to @cheesecake. I hope they like me again but if they don't, I'll have to live with it.

Maybe you are right, that is not the best thing to get over invested in these things. My problem is that I can't tolerate injustices and I really think what manager is doing is wrong for my favorite artist. I can't see how anyone would justify any of that. And also because last night I was extremely disappointed to find out things have not changed since those days of Axl exploding on this forum. Makes me really sad :cry:

2 hours ago, Andy14 said:

There's a special thread for this but I think it also belongs here...Axl's vocal coach

"My wonderful lifetime student Axl Rose. ACDC concert was more than Awesome!"

14045951_10155212587504148_1154685119039

Thank you for posting this. Feels like morning breeze in your face after a really hot day :unsure:

This picture is beautiful along with the caption. This is the kind of thing we should oftenly get for news and not negative actions undermining Axl's great achievements.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Frey said:

I just googled and that is indeed the woman Perla attacked.

Apparently she came to one of Slash's shows, Perla saw her, and then kicked her in the stomach.

Slash supposedly had an online affair (lol) or something like that with that chick.

That.....is hilarious.  I feel like Slash is an "anything goes" type of guy.  lol

1 hour ago, Andy14 said:

Angus vs Slash round 2 rock4 :slash: :bitchfight:

slashangus.jpg

Did Angus get tickling? -NO

Did Angus get a hug backstage? -NO

Did Angus get his T-shirt? -NO

Well, you know who the winner is.... :P:lol:

Edited by nn18
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

This reply definitely wins the internet. It's hilarious in the context of what Axl's written.  :rofl-lol:

tweet.jpg

Smack in the face.

But I'm sure he had already wished them privately.

Hey @killuridols what are you talking about? I don't see that you need to apologize to me. No worries here. 

35 minutes ago, Kira said:

That.....is hilarious.  I feel like Slash is an "anything goes" type of guy.  lol

Of Course, Remember, :axl:

10 minutes ago, tiutso said:

The question is, just how flexible is 'anything' :D

Very flexible, :axl:

38 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

slashangus.jpg

Sorry, Slaxl wins, Look how close Slaxl are, rather than Grandpa Angus N' Uncle Axl

• Like 1

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

My problem is that I can't tolerate injustices and I really think what manager is doing is wrong for my favorite artist. I can't see how anyone would justify any of tha

But I think you are blurring the lines here. For someone who said the only reason for @stella (or anyone else including myself I presume) to defend TB is bc they must know them personally..I think you are the one taking things too personally. Just because TB makes an ill-conceived move as management (and I personally don't think Axl will be too pleased about the beta comments)..doesn't mean that "omg those comments are proof!" that TB has ill intentions toward him, or are bad for him to have in his life in general. The two things are separate, do you see? Those comments show that she is acting like a mother hen again, and perhaps that Axl does need to look into hiring a social media manager..

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, nn18 said:

Did Angus get tickling? -NO

Did Angus get a hug backstage? -NO

Did Angus get his T-shirt? -NO

Well, you now who the winner is.... :P:lol:

1. Can you imagine what would happen if Axl did it? The acdc forum would explode :rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

2. Of course not. Axl got a lollipop and a cheek-pinch.

3. Wait...What? Axl gave Slash a t-shirt? :o

Slash is Slash but I really like this moment between Axl and Angus when Axl just shouts at poor grandpa 

axlandangus.gif

9 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

Well, maybe. Slash has the same "Every zoo is a petting zoo" shirt now that Axl has (the one he showed him on stage). So it's possible Axl got Slash one as well as a present. Or they're sharing clothes again :awesomeface:

Picture or it didn't happen :max:

10 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

The stuff Duff wrote I mean. He's such a sweet guy :wub: The only one I'd marry out of that bunch, realistically speaking (well, if they were younger).

Though I'd also marry Axl to rescue him from TB

You can't have two :max:

43 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

Those comments show that she is acting like a mother hen again, and perhaps that Axl does need to look into hiring a social media manager..

Where can I apply for that job? :popcorn:

8 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

3. Wait...What? Axl gave Slash a t-shirt? :o

Doesn't have to mean he gave him his T-shirt, we just assumed that. They just might have the same (which is not less cute at all, wearing matching clothes and all :wub:)

The shirt he shows at one of the concerts to Slash (and Frank before that) is the same T-shirt Slash was wearing in one of Meegan's snapchat (or was it periscope) videos (someone help me find it, pleaseee, I'm lost in these 284 pages)

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Was there last night 13th row seat 3 , And as a avid Axl basher, I was very impressed . I do see in the vids as most know who have been to the shows they don't quit do the night or the band justice . And I spent an hour telling my daughter who I went with how Axl was gonna fuck it up. Wife told me no Brian no going for her. Turns out it was the ol' lady's lose. Still the name AC/DC if they decide to continue on in some fashion needs to be changed !

My boy, winning over people, i'm so proud :hug:

1 hour ago, Andy14 said:

slashangus.jpg

Axl is pratically holding Slash he's standing so close and, again, in the last Slaxl photo Axl is

yZe7Aao.gif

24 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

Well, maybe. Slash has the same "Every zoo is a petting zoo" shirt now that Axl has (the one he showed him on stage). So it's possible Axl got Slash one as well as a present. Or they're sharing clothes again :awesomeface:

And i never saw Axl wearing that shirt again and he's always wearing the same t-shirts in turn :awesomeface:

AWWW, Duff and his anniversary posts are so cute :wub:

• Like 3