GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

13 minutes ago, Frey said:

If there's one thing I've learned from all these TV shows like Criminal Minds, it's that serial killers and other assorted weirdos like to keep souvenirs from their victims. Or "past relationships". :lol:

(Not saying Axl is a serial killer, but he definitely is a weirdo).

And yeah, my theory is gaining more and more traction :awesomeface:

That's probably exactly what Axl does with that guitar, yeah.

FTW:lol:

Post of the day!

8 minutes ago, john lennon said:

@Frey I love how you have to clarify that you don't think Axl's a serial killer. 

I, on the other hand, do.

Axl would be the worst murderer ever, he would never be able to sneak up on a victim with all that jewellery rattling away.

But if he does manage to catch and murder, how to dispose of the body hmmmm cannibal cutlery??? 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Axl would be the worst murderer ever, he would never be able to sneak up on a victim with all that jewellery rattling away.

But if he does manage to catch and murder, how to dispose of the body hmmmm cannibal cutlery??? 

:rofl-lol: 

Axl definitely cant be a murderer, With His unstable emotion like tht N' cant calm. But Izzy can

@Jane M. Out of likes, but thanks! :lol: And what? Axl's punched Izzy in the face? Never heard about that. I think Axl wouldn't have dared/still wouldn't dare to punch Izzy.

59 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

@Jane M. I dunno if theres any hope for tht pairing since its unrequited love cause Izzy didnt love Him back unlike Slash

@Frey Tht means the Guitar in Axl's house is really Izzy's guitar

Yes, I'm starting to think it really is Izzy's guitar as well.

And who says it was unrequited love? :lol:

5 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

@Frey Remember Dexter, N' how much Axl loves Dexter?

Enough to name his cat after him :lol:

11 minutes ago, john lennon said:

@Frey I love how you have to clarify that you don't think Axl's a serial killer. 

I, on the other hand, do.

Just didn't want to piss anyone off lol.

4 minutes ago, Frey said:

@Jane M. Out of likes, but thanks! :lol: And what? Axl's punched Izzy in the face? Never heard about that. I think Axl wouldn't have dared/still wouldn't dare to punch Izzy.

Word. I'm just joking but Vince Neil did and Axl defended his honor or something like that.

5 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

The bodies probably make good fertiliser for avocado farming

:rofl-lol: Just like a serial killers in Hannibal who make dead bodies for growing plants

3 minutes ago, Frey said:

Yes, I'm starting to think it really is Izzy's guitar as well.

And who says it was unrequited love? :lol:

-@Jane M. This! I never heard He"s punching Izzy, Slash, Duff

-Me, cause seems like Izzy didnt interested with Axl N' tired of Him. If its not unrequited love He wouldnt leave Axl in Indiana. Give Me reasons tht shows its not unrequited love

10 minutes ago, killuridols said:

haha love how you got all the details there, @Frey :heart:

lol thanks, I tried :lol:

2 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

-Me, cause seems like Izzy didnt interested with Axl N' tired of Him. If its not unrequited love He wouldnt leave Axl in Indiana. Give Me reasons tht shows its not unrequited love

You're the expert on Izzy's and Axl's relationship here, I have no clue and I'm just talking out of my ass :lol: But I guess Izzy did watch out for Axl all these years before they were famous and later on he kept checking up on Axl and tried to reach him, even when Axl refused to see him.

9 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

@Frey Vince punched Izzy in the face, like a powder puff. 

4 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

Word. I'm just joking but Vince Neil did and Axl defended his honor or something like that.

Haha yeah, I know about Vince Neil punching Izzy, just sounded like Axl had punched him, that's why I asked.

Personally I think Axl is more likely to start crying than to punch Izzy in the face :lol:

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Frey said:

@MillionsOfSpiders I'm sure you have other qualities, attention span isn't all that important in the grand scheme of things :lol::P

If there's one thing I've learned from all these TV shows like Criminal Minds, it's that serial killers and other assorted weirdos like to keep souvenirs from their victims. Or "past relationships". :lol:

(Not saying Axl is a serial killer, but he definitely is a weirdo).

And yeah, my theory is gaining more and more traction :awesomeface:

That's probably exactly what Axl does with that guitar, yeah.

I like collecting things from the past but I'm not a weirdo (I think) :wacko:

11 minutes ago, Frey said:

lol thanks, I tried :lol:

You're the expert on Izzy's and Axl's relationship here, I have no clue and I'm just talking out of my ass :lol:But I guess Izzy did watch out for Axl all these years before they were famous and later on he kept checking up on Axl and tried to reach him, even when Axl refused to see him.

Haha yeah, I know about Vince Neil punching Izzy, just sounded like Axl had punched him, that's why I asked.

Personally I think Axl is more likely to start crying than to punch Izzy in the face :lol:

-Like wht? The only thing tht I remember He's helping Axl N' Slash making Their bed, so not only Axl. 

-About He kept checking Axl during Nu Guns, Izzy said He calls Axl only every 2 years , while Slash sending Christmas card to Axl every year(I dunno if this is one of His lies or not)

N' We even dunno how many times He went to Axl house try to meet Him. N' dont forget the reunion of Them on stage is because manager secretly paid Him for tht

N' dont forget how many times Izzy leaving some Bands when Axl in those Bands

Edited by SerenityScorp

12 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

@Jane M. This! I never heard He"s punching Izzy, Slash, Duff

If you say so. Like @Frey said you're the expert on all things Izzaxl and Slaxl:shrugs:

16 minutes ago, money honey said:

I like collecting things from the past but I'm not a weirdo (I think) :wacko:

It's only a problem if you steal your band mates' guitars.

10 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

-Like wht? The only thing tht I remember He's helping Axl N' Slash making Their bed, so not only Axl. 

-About He kept checking Axl during Nu Guns, Izzy said He calls Axl only every 2 years , while Slash sending Christmas card to Axl every year(I dunno if this is one of His lies or not)

N' We even dunno how many times He went to Axl house try to meet Him. N' dont forget the reunion of Them on stage is because manager secretly paid Him for tht

N' dont forget how many times Izzy leaving some Bands when Axl in those Bands

I don't know, it was discussed earlier on in the thread. Something about Izzy telling Axl what to wear and watching out for him while he was still new in L.A.

I think the Christmas card thing is true, I vaguely remember Perla mentioning that as well.

8 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Well....he comes under the name Dexter here, right? :smiley-confused2:

True.... :nervous::nervous::nervous:

Edited by Frey

21 minutes ago, Frey said:

Yes, I agree, that's probably how things work in his brain.

And yeah, I think this also plays a role in the whole Slaxl drama.

It's a theme with Axl. People who dare to leave him- Slash, Erin, Steph, Izzy... he never gets over it. These relationships are open wounds for years and years with him.

Maybe he's got some abandonment issues or something.

Good point actually, I hadn't considered that, but it's true.

Axl really does wear most of his shirts more than once. We see the same ones all the damn time or at least a couple of times.

But he only ever wore the petting zoo shirt once, when he showed it to Slash...

... and shortly after Slash shows up wearing that shirt.

This really does make it look like Axl gave that shirt to Slash. And Slash is wearing it. :awesomeface: Go wild with this knowledge, girls!

Today we learned:

- Axl stole Izzy's guitar, or maybe Izzy gave it to him, but either way, he kept it all these years

- Slash kept Axl's rocking dinosaur all these years and probably also now has Axl's shirt

Question is, what does Axl have of Slash's? And what Axl-related artifacts can be found around Izzy's avocado farm? And what role does Duff play in all of this?

This should be some kind of TV show. Where @MillionsOfSpiders can go snoop around their houses and report all her souvenir findings.

Axl's moneys

Wht do You mean abandonment issues?

Isnt His parents abandon Him cause He's an unwanted child?

maybe it started from tht

Edited by SerenityScorp

1 minute ago, Frey said:

It's only a problem if you steal your band mates' guitars.

I don't know, it was discussed earlier on in the thread. Something about Izzy telling Axl what to wear and watching out for him while he was still new in L.A.

I think the Christmas card thing is true, I vaguely remember Perla mentioning that as well.

True.... :nervous::nervous::nervous:

Oh I know about Izzy telling Axl wht to wear but didnt know about  Him watching out Axl, where I could read about this

Awww :wub: so it is true, Where I could watch/read perla said tht?

These Idiots, :bitchfight: on public but hiding the truth tht They still care N' loves each others during the dark years:max:

Btw I know about Axl said some bad things about Slash like cancer, Do You know wht else tht He said about Slash N' wht bad things tht Slash ever said about Axl on dark years?

19 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Im not the expert :lol:

Yes you are:bitchfight:

16 minutes ago, Frey said:

And what role does Duff play in all of this?

A) He's taking notes for his next book;

B) All this NITL nonsense is just a ploy to get in Axl's good side just to be able to get in his house and steal his journals for his next book;

C) Gandhi;

D) All of the above.

Edited by Jane M.
Fuck off
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Frey said:

Something about Izzy telling Axl what to wear and watching out for him while he was still new in L.A.

You could spin it as Izzy wanting to have a frontman with an imagine that would make them famous, so the reason could be self-serving, i don't know, thou.

13 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Wht do You mean abandonment issues?

I don't know about @Frey but i mean, it's not like Axl's parents were loving, even if they didn't kick him out he would be terrified to loose the people he loves because he didn't have a loving background.

5 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

A) He's taking notes for his next book;

B) All this NITL nonsense is just a ploy to get in Axl's good side just to be able to get in his house and steal his journals for his next book;

C) Ghandi;

D) All of the above.

E) He wants to pursue a career in counseling as an alternative to music and this mess is his training.

• Like 1