GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

@Frey lol, once I find his weed stash and make my way to the blacked out silver skulls bar, there's pretty much going to be no show. 

In reality though, if I had the opportunity, no way would I make a phone recording and put it on YouTube, that's just a shitty thing to do, but he let them in so :shrugs:

5 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

@Frey lol, once I find his weed stash and make my way to the blacked out silver skulls bar, there's pretty much going to be no show. 

In reality though, if I had the opportunity, no way would I make a phone recording and put it on YouTube, that's just a shitty thing to do, but he let them in so :shrugs:

Dont forget to act like You know nothing about GN'R 

Edited by SerenityScorp
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Oh I know about Izzy telling Axl wht to wear but didnt know about  Him watching out Axl, where I could read about this

Awww :wub: so it is true, Where I could watch/read perla said tht?

Dude, all of that was months or years ago. Izzy and Axl got discussed at pretty early on in the thread at some points, so in May or June or maybe? Long enough for me not to remember the details anymore. Except that they were both starving and eating plain rice or something.

And the Perla thing was probably in an interview I saw on youtube or something. But that years ago probably, so no idea anymore which video that was.

10 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Wht do You mean abandonment issues?

Isnt His parents abandon Him cause He's an unwanted child?

Well yeah, Axl did say he felt unwanted by the people in his family, his biological father never wanted him and left him too, his step father kicked him out of the house when he was a kid, his mom never protected him from his step father... I guess that would be enough to make a kid feel very abandoned and give him issues.

And according to your theory Izzy abandoned him too when he left for L.A., but didn't take Axl with him:

2 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

@Jane M. Of course He's right about Izzaxl relationship. With Axl tried to find Izzy for how many years/months (I forgot) in tht big city N' almost got raped by men, N' with no place for Him to sleep.

Izzy is Axl's first love :awesomeface:

Sounds really dramatic when you put it like that :lol:

Young, innocent Axl, travelling an entire continent, just to find Izzy. It's a perilous journey and he even ends up getting sexually assaulted. But he continues on, just to find Izzy. Aimlessly walking around for miles and miles in a huge city, a city completely unknown to him. He wanders around for days or even weeks, just hoping that luck would be on his side, despite him having better chances of finding a needle in a haystack. Just to find Izzy.

All joking aside, that actually is a pretty insane and terrifying thing to do for a 17 year old. I sure as hell wouldn't want my kid to do that.

5 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Yeah and he probably saw that they were recording, so I guess he was okay with it.

18 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

A) He's taking notes for his next book;

B) All this NITL nonsense is just a ploy to get in Axl's good side just to be able to get in his house and steal his journals for his next book;

C) Ghandi;

D) All of the above.

I woud pay to read Axl's journals, so I fully approve of Duff's plan.

I mean these journals have got to contain some of the most entertaining and crazy reading material known to mankind.

Also I know what Axl kept from Slash now:

A lock of his hair probably. Or something equally creepy :lol:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Frey said:

Yeah and he probably saw that they were recording, so I guess he was okay with it.

I woud pay to read Axl's journals, so I fully approve of Duff's plan.

I mean these journals have got to contain some of the most entertaining and crazy reading material known to mankind.

Also I know what Axl kept from Slash now:

A lock of his hair probably. Or something equally creepy :lol:

Well We knows tht He had Slash book

Speaking about guitars...

http://www.guitarworld.com/gear-news-electrics-artist-news/slashs-long-lost-guitar-used-write-early-guns-n-roses-hits-going

The long-lost B.C. Rich Warlock with which Slash wrote many of Guns N’ Roses’ earliest hits has been discovered and placed up for auction.

Maybe he should have checked Axl's house earlier :smiley-confused2:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Andy14 said:

http://www.guitarworld.com/gear-news-electrics-artist-news/slashs-long-lost-guitar-used-write-early-guns-n-roses-hits-going

The long-lost B.C. Rich Warlock with which Slash wrote many of Guns N’ Roses’ earliest hits has been discovered and placed up for auction.

I can't help thinking Axl is going to buy this guitar...now whether he keeps it under his bed or presents it to Slash as a gift is another story :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Babooshka said:

I think Perla sent those cards.

Yeah probably, but Slash at least made it sound like he was involved as well when he talked about it on some talk show

2 hours ago, Andy14 said:

14 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

I can't help thinking Axl is going to buy this guitar...now whether he keeps it under his bed or presents it to Slash as a gift is another story :lol:

I don't get this. How did the guitar disappear in the first place? Since it's been "discovered". Was it stolen or something? And why wouldn't Slash want it or get it back?

1 minute ago, Frey said:

Yeah probably, but Slash at least made it sound like he was involved as well when he talked about it on some talk show

I don't get this. How did the guitar disappear in the first place? Since it's been "discovered". Was it stolen or something? And why wouldn't Slash want it or get it back?

Well there is a thread dedicated to this topic..(don't know how to insert it)..apparently the original guitar tech has it, perhaps has had it this whole time..and we were also wondering why he himself wouldn't want such a piece of iconic history, if even just for his kids to have. I guess it could be just that Slash is not a sentimental kind of dude :shrugs: ORRRRR...since his real soul left, he doesn't feel any attachment to these type of AFD memorabilia  :lol: :smiley-confused2:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Frey said:

Well when he had all those guitars pinched a few years ago, he was really upset and appealed for them to be brought back and tried to track them down. He said some of them meant a lot to him. 

So Slash is sentimental about some guitars. I guess there's a reason he switched from playing that particular guitar early on, he perhaps just didn't like it. :shrugs:

15 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

Well there is a thread dedicated to this topic..(don't know how to insert it)..apparently the original guitar tech has it, perhaps has had it this whole time..and we were also wondering why he himself wouldn't want such a piece of iconic history, if even just for his kids to have. I guess it could be just that Slash is not a sentimental kind of dude :shrugs: ORRRRR...since his real soul left, he doesn't feel any attachment to these type of AFD memorabilia  :lol: :smiley-confused2:

8 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Well when he had all those guitars pinched a few years ago, he was really upset and appealed for them to be brought back and tried to track them down. He said some of them meant a lot to him. 

So Slash is sentimental about some guitars. I guess there's a reason he switched from playing that particular guitar early on, he perhaps just didn't like it. :shrugs:

Yeah, but that's the part I don't get. If his original guitar tech had it all this time, it's not really a mystery. Slash then probably either gave it or sold it to him.

And if the original guitar tech didn't have it this whole time, but somehow came across it again recently, why wouldn't he give it/sell it to Slash instead of auctioning it off?

Maybe he did ask Slash, and Slash didn't want it, but like @MillionsOfSpiders pointed out, he does seem quite sentimental about some of his guitars at least, so it's kind of strange the he wouldn't want one with so much history.

5 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

Someone should tweet a link of the auction to both Slash and Axl and lets see what happens. :shades:

Yes, someone really should.

And Axl needs that guitar to put it next to Izzy's.

Who am I kidding, Axl's probably "acquired" at least 3 of Slash's guitars by now

Edited by Frey
  • Like 1

That article seems misleading, it makes out the guitar was discovered recently but the auction includes a authenticating document, signed in 2013. So I'd assume Slash has washed his hands of it. Though it could be one of the guitars Perla sold behind his back, idk.

1 minute ago, Babooshka said:

That article seems misleading, it makes out the guitar was discovered recently but the auction includes a authenticating document, signed in 2013. So I'd assume Slash has washed his hands of it. Though it could be one of the guitars Perla sold behind his back, idk.

Oh yeah, I forgot Perla allegedly has something to do with the "stolen" guitars. I remember reading about this here, had never heard about it before and was shocked lol.

We all know Axl will buy that guitar, he has to. It breaks my heart that the guitar used to write SCOM and WTTJ won't be in Slash's hands forever. So Axl, remember the story of the writing of those two songs, and buy it, man! And if Slash doens't want it, you just keep it forever in the vault, you know how to do that!

42 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

ORRRRR...since his real soul left, he doesn't feel any attachment to these type of AFD memorabilia  :lol: :smiley-confused2:

I laugh out loud. It has to be that :P

1 hour ago, dgnr said:

We all know Axl will buy that guitar, he has to. It breaks my heart that the guitar used to write SCOM and WTTJ won't be in Slash's hands forever. So Axl, remember the story of the writing of those two songs, and buy it, man! And if Slash doens't want it, you just keep it forever in the vault, you know how to do that!

I laugh out loud. It has to be that :P

hee hee, no other explanation! omg I just had a thought..maybe that's why Axl won't open the vault..it has all his Secret Slash Stash! :P

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Babooshka said:

I think Perla sent those cards.

So Slash bought/made it N' told Perla to send those cards to His Ex-Boyfriend

Cause theres no way perla is the one who bought/made those cards since she even didnt like Axl

Edited by SerenityScorp