GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

9 minutes ago, Asia said:

Yeah, basing on Axl's introdctions there surely is some inside joke related to it, which he is playing with. To me, that is more personal and sort of sweater than another HB with a pic which is something he does for literally everybody ;)

Just want to emphasize this! The Slaxl is real :wub:

Also, try to think about it, if you were to get HB wishes from a close friend, what would you prefer? A funny picture or clip alluding to some jokes you made together recently or a picture of your own face that you don't really like looking at these days? I, personally, have no doubt...

• Like 4

I don't understand, why was the Duff birthday thread not allowed? It's no different to starting any thread for discussion, and why was permission needed. I don't see one all ready in the main section. Not starting anything just genuinely confused. :shrugs:

Didn't Axl give the dinosaur toy from Estranged to Slash? Maybe that's where the inside joke originates from.

Wishes aside, next on my need-to-know list is what Slash gave Axl for his birthday. Let the theories begin. :lol:

1 minute ago, nonok said:

Didn't Axl give the dinosaur toy from Estranged to Slash? Maybe that's where the inside joke originates from.

Wishes aside, next on my need-to-know list is what Slash gave Axl for his birthday. Let the theories begin. :lol:

Yeah its rocking dino

If We see any new cat related outfit next show maybe its a gift from Slash;)

22 minutes ago, dgnr said:
33 minutes ago, Asia said:

Yeah, basing on Axl's introdctions there surely is some inside joke related to it, which he is playing with. To me, that is more personal and sort of sweater than another HB with a pic which is something he does for literally everybody ;)

Just want to emphasize this! The Slaxl is real :wub:

Wait what? What did Axl say during introductions?

So my inside joke theory was right then?

Well, that's good and much more personal than if he had just posted a random picture of Axl.

11 minutes ago, Asia said:

Also, try to think about it, if you were to get HB wishes from a close friend, what would you prefer? A funny picture or clip alluding to some jokes you made together recently or a picture of your own face that you don't really like looking at these days? I, personally, have no doubt...

Yes...

8 minutes ago, Archtop said:

I don't understand, why was the Duff birthday thread not allowed? It's no different to starting any thread for discussion, and why was permission needed. I don't see one all ready in the main section. Not starting anything just genuinely confused. :shrugs:

Exactly. Dumb or pointless threads get started every day, no permission needed, and they get to stay open. Biting my tongue here.

10 minutes ago, nonok said:

Somehow my mind is drawing a blank about what Slash would give Axl for his birthday. I know about the stuff they gave each other in the past, but now... no idea.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Archtop said:

Because fangirling threads are embarrassing:rofl-lol:

There was a bd thread for Duff in the main section, it lasted 5 seconds and then poof! deleted, Izzy style.

Just my impression, I know nothing.

:smiley-confused2:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

Because fangirling threads are embarrassing:rofl-lol:

There was a bd thread for Duff in the main section, it lasted 5 seconds and then poof! deleted, Izzy style.

Just my impression, I know nothing.

:smiley-confused2:

No. There have been plenty of birthday threads in the past.

Just now, dgnr said:

'And the invincible, indestructible, it's reptilianasaurus, on the guitar - Slash ' :heart: Inside joke indeed!

Ah, well it really does seem like an inside joke then. Well, that's cool.

Shows things are good between them and going well.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Frey said:

He wanted to be the first ~ :awesomeface:

He's got to get in there before Melissa. :lol:

Slash went bragging to Alan Niven how awesome Japan was and the best poster on the entire tours imo is that Godzilla one, they put it on the GnR social media page too. 

As for present, hmmm.. Framed Godzilla GnR poster, that would be cool. 

8 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

He's got to get in there before Melissa. :lol:

Slash went bragging to Alan Niven how awesome Japan was and the best poster on the entire tours imo is that Godzilla one, they put it on the GnR social media page too. 

As for present, hmmm.. Framed Godzilla GnR poster, that would be cool. 

Really?

I didnt follow GN'R Tour lately cause theres nothing new, N' I didnt know about tht poster, do You have the pic? :wacko:

@dgnr Awwww~ THe way Axl said tht :wub:

Edited by SerenityScorp

4 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Did you guys already send your messages to duff? If you want I can screen shot the messages that were merged here and throw together a quick video for @BlueJean Baby to tweet Duff & Susan for his Bday. That way he's not left out.

I sent him a happy birthday on twitter. It's up to you guys if you want to do that. Just nothing on the forum, please, I have already been in trouble once today and promised not to do anything without permission again. 

• Like 1