GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

15 minutes ago, Frey said:

Yeah, that's a completely different woman obviously and that picture is clearly from the 80s. I hate how shit constantly gets mislabled and then spread around until everyone believes these things to be fact.

It's the same with all the pictures that are supposedly Axl's mother or father. The ONLY picture of Axl's mother that exists is the yearbook one dalsh posted here in this thread (and probably the woman in the blurry ones Lumikki posted). And the only picture of his father is MAYBE the yearbook one also posted here in this thread by dalsh, and even that's not sure.

I don't know why misinformation getting spread around pisses me off so much, but it does. :max: And it gets so ridiculous at times. A while ago I saw a picture labeled as "baby Axl with his mom" somewhere. A happily smiling woman holding a happily smiling baby. That picture was clearly not a picture from the 60s, but a picture of a modern day baby with his mom, but no one seemed to realize that apparently :facepalm:

I know, it's crazy. 

1 minute ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

He really did look good last night, and really happy. 

Good god I hope he doesn't read this thread 

That's why he was late last night, it takes a lot of time to go through all the comments :smiley-confused2:

@nonok It definitely works for me :headbang:. That's all I need in this cold shitty weather.

I've just seen this picture in the Picture Thread :drool::wub:

image.jpeg  

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Eyeliner :rofl-lol:

Lots of eyeliner. 

I think his entire face looks covered in make-up :blink: It looks like he has that stuff on his face that women put on their cheeks. Where's that picture from anyway?

Also, is the dude next to him Beta's brother? He works for Axl as well (doing god knows what) and I think I saw a picture of him once and he looked like this guy.

Edited by Frey
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Have you seen this one? Axl looks fantastic!

image.jpeg

Holy hotness :drool: I could marry this man, I could forget our 30 year age gap and just marry him. I swear I could :rofl-lol:

27 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Well, according to Slash, he is used to more "exciting" surprises from behind.......a little bit of tickling ain't going to cut it now

You nearly made me spit out my drink :rofl-lol:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Have you seen this one? Axl looks fantastic!

Ha, I see we posted it at the same time :headbang:. Now I need more pictures like this one

2 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Holy hotness :drool: I could marry this man, I could forget our 30 year age gap and just marry him. I swear I could :rofl-lol:

No! He could be mine :max:

:P

3 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Czech Republic. 13 degrees and constant rain :cry:

Btw. Looks like @Frey can appreciate a good post :popcorn:

fun.jpg

Damn, seems like it's constantly rainy and cold in the Czech Republic these last few months. Here in Bulgaria it's 35°C in the shade on average. :cry:

And haha, yes he can. :lol:

8 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Not in PortugHELL, at least haha  Almost 40ºC here, not that I complain, but still...

That's horrible but not really that surprising, it's always hotter than Hell in the Iberian peninsula. I don't know how you guys survive tbh.

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Eyeliner :rofl-lol:

Lots of eyeliner. 

I dont like the eyeliner because he's too beautiful and got a female face so he looks like a lady with that eyeliner on.

Should ditch it now!

1 hour ago, Frey said:

I think his entire face looks covered in make-up :blink: It looks like he has that stuff on his face that women put on their cheeks. Where's that picture from anyway?

Also, is the dude next to him Beta's brother? He works for Axl as well (doing god knows what) and I think I saw a picture of him once and he looked like this guy.

Yes, it looks like he's put on foundation and powder, lol

The picture is from Pittsburgh show at the Heinz Field Stadium, Axl introducing the new helmet of the Pittsburgh Steelers :headbang:

1 hour ago, Frey said:

Axl's "joke" about Beta was so cringeworthy. Apart from not being funny, 99% of the people he's telling that Beta story to have no fucking idea who or what he's talking about. No one except us hardcore fans here knows who Beta or TB is. Typical example of him living in his own little bubble again.

Can you type the whole "joke" for me? I never understand anything. Im more deaf than Brian Johnson :cry:

14 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Now I have to do something terrible. I have to graphically show you how I want to eat Axl's huge ass:

LAAO (laughing Axl's ass of) :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

v2MYLV.gif

82yoYl.gif

Now I really hope he doesn't read this thread :nervous:

@MillionsOfSpiders great t-shirt. I also didn't know it was acdc. That makes it even better :headbang:

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Can you type the whole "joke" for me? I never understand anything. Im more deaf than Brian Johnson :cry:

Sorry for chiming in, but I think I got this.

"So, Philadelphia. Real quick, this is a [...] got a story.

A lot of you, some of you may not know Beta. Beta's my manager for 25 years, helping make this happen. And I told her, I said: "Well, in Philly, you know, they got a bell here. It has a crack in it; maybe you can fix it."

She's like: "What bell? You are an idiot." 

No, no, they had a bell. It's the Liberty bell. "They do have a bell; maybe you can fix it." 

[She] didn't find it amusing. I found that very amusing."

Edited by tiutso
  • Like 1