GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

2 minutes ago, Rock Hopper said:

@killuridols

Grandpa Angus used to bear his arse on stage, so I don't think he will be that bothered.

You forget, Angus is the star of the show in AC/DC, Axl has to keep out of his way, and not throw mic stands about so he doesn't fall over it or get hit.

nope

• Like 1

OMG can you guy sloooooww down :lol:

I wanna read eve.ry.sin.gle.thing but I can't catch up LOL you guys are faster than a Chinese bullet train.

Btw glad I'm not the only one who doesn't get that joke. Poor Axl I bet he was expecting a great reaction from the crowd from his 'clever' joke.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

What is the difference between ACDC and GNR?

ACDC

gJq7kk.gif

GNR

wpNnk8.gif

:rofl-lol:

OMG i absolutely LOVE these gifs. ROFL.

Lil Axl lad had to behave very well in front of Gramps lest he gets a 5 min timeout or gets his supper taken away LOL 

17 minutes ago, killuridols said:

we're not talking about that :smiley-confused2:

You really want to see Angus's arse.  Well I'll link to a picture.  You decide if you can bear the trauma, I know you have not been feeling well.  I must admit it's not as well rounded as Axl'shttp://www.gettyimages.co.uk/pictures/photo-of-ac-dc-and-ac-dc-and-angus-young-angus-young-news-photo-88426539#photo-of-ac-dc-and-acdc-and-angus-young-angus-young-performing-live-picture-id88426539

@Rock Hopper I'm lucky I'm not in the middle of a meal here hahaha

Btw...has anyone come across this before? I wasn't even searching for Axl related news, in fact I was doing some reading on something totally not related to any of this but somehow stumbled upon this: 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3430098/Former-Penthouse-Pet-Year-live-lover-Bob-Guccione-tells-drugged-Axl-Rose-grabbed-hair-dragged-carpet-tied-hands-sex-said-sorry.html

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Andy14 said:

giphy.gif

Can you see it now? I made it in a different app.

I think we were getting all these cheeky side of him during KOHD was because he knew a lot of fans were complaining and bitching about how a snoozefest inducing KOHD is nowadays so in order to keep ys entertained...he did what he did hahaha 

• Like 1

Yes I saw that, I think it was discussed earlier in the thread.

13 minutes ago, cheesecake said:

@Rock Hopper I'm lucky I'm not in the middle of a meal here hahaha

Btw...has anyone come across this before? I wasn't even searching for Axl related news, in fact I was doing some reading on something totally not related to any of this but somehow stumbled upon this: 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3430098/Former-Penthouse-Pet-Year-live-lover-Bob-Guccione-tells-drugged-Axl-Rose-grabbed-hair-dragged-carpet-tied-hands-sex-said-sorry.html

5 hours ago, killuridols said:

About that RIR thing I didn't like how Beta "hit" him :rolleyes: and in the transcript @tiutso posted, he says she said "What bell, you're an idiot!".... So he's called idiot and gets beaten by his mom. So cool. :rolleyes:

I wouldn't take it so seriously. In my family we playfully hit each other as well and call each other idiots in a joking manner. It's not abusive at all. I think Beta and Axl probably have something similar going on.

13 minutes ago, cheesecake said:

Yeah, @killuridols and me actually got into a bit of a... heated discussion... about this some pages back in this thread :awesomeface: She argued that that lady is not to be believed and I argued that this makes Axl a serial rapist.

Whatever the case, it's certainly disturbing and like I already mentioned, I do believe her. It sounds exactly like Axl and also just like the things Erin and Meegan described Axl doing to her. Maybe it would be helpful to read the book, but I think no one here wants pay money for it.

34 minutes ago, cheesecake said:

OMG can you guy sloooooww down :lol:

I wanna read eve.ry.sin.gle.thing but I can't catch up LOL you guys are faster than a Chinese bullet train.

Btw glad I'm not the only one who doesn't get that joke. Poor Axl I bet he was expecting a great reaction from the crowd from his 'clever' joke.

Yes. Time to leave this thread and slow down because it's Friday night motherfuuuuckeeeeeeeeerrssss :headbang:

lol yeah like im going out or anything :smiley-confused2:

26 minutes ago, cheesecake said:

OMG i absolutely LOVE these gifs. ROFL.

Lil Axl lad had to behave very well in front of Gramps lest he gets a 5 min timeout or gets his supper taken away LOL 

"Gramps" :rofl-lol:

I love these little short stories we make up about Angus and Axl. I'm sorry @Rock Hopper doesn't get them yet :P

25 minutes ago, Rock Hopper said:

You really want to see Angus's arse.  Well I'll link to a picture.  You decide if you can bear the trauma, I know you have not been feeling well.  I must admit it's not as well rounded as Axl'shttp://www.gettyimages.co.uk/pictures/photo-of-ac-dc-and-ac-dc-and-angus-young-angus-young-news-photo-88426539#photo-of-ac-dc-and-acdc-and-angus-young-angus-young-performing-live-picture-id88426539

Haha no trauma

Axl's done worse than that, lol and it is all documented in this thread :awesomeface:

20 minutes ago, cheesecake said:

Yes, we've talked about that many moons ago like @Frey said. A lot of people get :sleeper: when we go heavy like that but yeah.

Search back. It's some sad shit.

10 minutes ago, cheesecake said:

I think we were getting all these cheeky side of him during KOHD was because he knew a lot of fans were complaining and bitching about how a snoozefest inducing KOHD is nowadays so in order to keep ys entertained...he did what he did hahaha 

So... he reads this thread, right? :ph34r:

42 minutes ago, cheesecake said:

Lil Axl and Gramps :lol: This whole thing is especially hilarious every time I remember that Grandpa Angus is only a few years older than Axl.

But then again, Beta is also only a few years older than Axl and she's his Mommy.

It all makes sense in the GNR world I guess :facepalm:

Edited by Frey

19 minutes ago, Frey said:

I wouldn't take it so seriously. In my family we playfully hit each other as well and call each other idiots in a joking manner. It's not abusive at all. I think Beta and Axl probably have something similar going on.

Yeah, @killuridols and me actually got into a bit of a... heated discussion... about this some pages back in this thread :awesomeface: She argued that that lady is not to be believed and I argued that this makes Axl a serial rapist.

Whatever the case, it's certainly disturbing and like I already mentioned, I do believe her. It sounds exactly like Axl and also just like the things Erin and Meegan described Axl doing to her. Maybe it would be helpful to read the book, but I think no one here wants pay money for it.

I don't want to rediscuss something that has been debated previously but since I am late to the discussion I would like to throw my 2 cents on this just for the sake of it: 

I believe their encounter did take place and there's a hyperbolic truth to what she claimed had happened. 

It's very easy to say all these things about Axl and make it sound belieavable considering his reputation back then. No matter how true or untrue the negative things being thrown to him, most likely people will buy it since hey, this is Axl Rose we're talking about and he was the America's bad boy du jour.

It was trendy to bash Axl for his reputation back then....whether it's true or not.

5 minutes ago, Frey said:

Lil Axl and Gramps :lol: This whole thing is especially hilarious every time I remember that Grandpa Angus is only a few years older than Axl.

But then again, Beta is also only a few years older than Axl and she's his Mommy.

It all makes sense in the GNR world I guess :facepalm:

it's so funny i fucking love it and i'm always waiting for those stories to come up. Some of you guys do it pretty good! :rofl-lol:
I guess @MillionsOfSpiders is the other one who writes great Lil Axl/Gramps stories here!

And yeah, Beta and Angus are Axl's elders. I have a granny in this forum too (and probably a grandpa). My lady @Lumikki knows :rofl-lol:

6 minutes ago, cheesecake said:

I don't want to rediscuss something that has been debated previously but since I am late to the discussion I would like to throw my 2 cents on this just for the sake of it: 

I believe their encounter did take place and there's a hyperbolic truth to what she claimed had happened. 

It's very easy to say all these things about Axl and make it sound belieavable considering his reputation back then. No matter how true or untrue the negative things being thrown to him, most likely people will buy it since hey, this is Axl Rose we're talking about and he was the America's bad boy du jour.

It was trendy to bash Axl for his reputation back then....whether it's true or not.

like we said, or I said, at the moment this discussion took place in this thread, she didn't make it pass as abuse but as something "crazy" that happened in her life, among a lot other crazy stories from back in the day when she was a precocious girl getting involved with men she shouldn't have.

She says she kinda knew that was going to happen but she liked the guy enough to stay and have it that way.

She's bringing that up now because of GN'R reunion. It's free promotion for her book where she tells more stories like that.

• Like 1

oh my god I just died reading that long ass @Lumikki reply but i dont have energy to reply to each shit she wrote. I've been here for a long time already and I should go.

Just gonna highlight a few things:

As for Axl and his lame joke... Well, he's clearly been hanging out with Duff, King of Lame Jokes a lot. They've told each other so many lame jokes that they can't tell the difference anymore between bad and good ones. :P

:rofl-lol: "king of lame jokes" :rofl-lol:

gee that quote is too much to handle because I think it is true!!

The way Slash described it- Axl staring out the window, mentally far away probably and seeing who knows what in his mind, and the rocking back and forth in his seat... That's seriously worrying and unusual behavior already, even without the actual jumping out of the car thing. 

I always thought that part was bollocks from Slash :lol: and when Axl says "man that didn't even happen" Im always thinking he means that (and other things, of course). I dont know why but that particular story sounded like one of the usual Slash lies.

The entire thing is pure comedy gold :rofl-lol: It really reads like a parody. Axl (and also Slash a bit) trying to be serious about this, Axl having all these deep thoughts and going on rambles, Izzy being a sarcastic, mean bastard, Steven being kind of dumb and Duff drinking and and getting overlooked

When I was reading this it reminded me of the videos from Vimeo someone posted here like 3 pages ago, lol, was it you or whom? Those animations where most of them are characterized like that. I can't get off my head Duff being passed out on the floor the whole time.

The animator captured the essence of these guys pretty well. Probably they read that interview and did everything based on it :lol:

- Axl, why are you buying shirts that are too big for you? And why do you keep hiding your ass with that shirt around your waist when @killuridols so desperately wants to appreciate your massive booty?

lol that Q&A

would be so funny!

they should come reply that and give us crazy answers! be cool about it :P

(but don't ask the admins to have us banned later, like they instructed to have that girl's Izzy sign ripped out :P)

Damn @Lumikki I was wondering where you were these last few pages and it's safe to say your comeback is on par with Axl's this year. Awesome and hilarious post. :lol: That Q&A would be brilliant, there are plenty of threads that try to come up with good questions for the band but I think we'll be able to conjure up the best, creepiest stuff out of everyone.  

Regarding that part of Slash's book, I agree that there's more to it  than what was described (like most of the things on there tbh). Every time I so much as think about that book, I picture Axl sitting in his room and reading it and I wonder what was going on through his head as he took in the same sentences and paragraphs  we've read. The experience was so much more personal for him and I really want to know what he considers lies and how he feels about the praise and dissing he received from Slash. Might as well add "Axl, when will you release your book so we can obsess over every single aspect of your life in full detail once more?" to the KOHD list. 

And alright, I was trying to ignore it but I've succumbed - that joke was so terrible I can't find a single excuse about it, and I always try to come up with excuses for Axl. Seriously, lay off the uncle jokes, Uncle Axl. 

15 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

You guys are weird

Lol thanks for acknowledging that you read this thread haha

I know there are many guys out there lurking on this thread, probably logging in anonymously or not logging in just so nobody can tell they are reading  stuff here as their reputation are at stake haha

Putting up a front policing people discussing petty stuff but behind everyone they are as intrigued as we are wanting to indulge in the fun bits here :lol:

11 minutes ago, cheesecake said:

Lol thanks for acknowledging that you read this thread haha

I know there are many guys out there lurking on this thread, probably logging in anonymously or not logging in just so nobody can tell they are reading  stuff here as their reputation are at stake haha

Putting up a front policing people discussing petty stuff but behind everyone they are as intrigued as we are wanting to indulge in the fun bits here :lol:

You guys are weird 

1 hour ago, cheesecake said:

This cracks me up every time! Oh Axl!!!! :) I could watch those clips of him teasing Slash/Duff during KOHD all day!

Edited by marlingrl03

1 hour ago, marlingrl03 said:

This cracks me up every time! Oh Axl!!!! :) I could watch those clips of him teasing Slash/Duff during KOHD all day!

Girls, my tired eyes can't keep this thread... it moves so fast, the last time I saw I was looking at the Duff's .gifs <3 <3 and when I blinked the discussion was already in parts of the anatomy of Angus haahahahahaha This thread is amazing. Thank you girls for the .gifs from the last show!

• Like 2