GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

3 hours ago, Lumikki said:

Axl described the toll these feelings took on his body and mind. The band had all noticed how he would tremble after good shows. “I usually have to have someone stand beside me when I come offstage, because I can’t even tie my own shoes. I’ve gone through so many thoughts onstage.”

I remember Chris Weber saying that Axl was literally vibrating and shaking all over with all the tension and energy inside him in those early days. And you can kind of see it in some videos as well. Always found that kind of fascinating.

Any link to this video?

8 hours ago, Lumikki said:

KOHD Q&A would probably look something like this then:

Don't forget the most important question:

Axl, how do you smell? :rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

or

Axl, what is your favourite sexy photo?

Axl, why do your Twitter posts look like a picture book?

Axl, can you tell us your elephant joke?

Axl, did you have to sleep in a bed with Grandpa Angus so that he could keep an eye on you? :smiley-confused2:

And yeah, Duff has gone a long way from The King of Beers to King of Lame Jokes :rofl-lol:

28 minutes ago, Padme said:

You are a closet fan of this thread  :rofl-lol: 

Yay, we have a first fan :dance:. We should give him his own fan t-shirt :wub:

And here's a cute gif of Axl dancing with his mic and smashing another one 

9rzLLz.gif

#AngusYoungdoesnotapprove

angus.jpg

12 hours ago, Andy14 said:

What is the difference between ACDC and GNR?

ACDC

gJq7kk.gif

GNR

wpNnk8.gif

:rofl-lol:

Look at how polite he is when he is with Grandpa Angus and what a hooligan he is when he is with his friends!

Boys! :rofl-lol:

@Lumikki loving the Q&A, it would be a success if he doesn't storm off after the fist question :rofl-lol: 

• Like 1

Hi everyone, I thought this would be the right place to talk about this, even if it's always discussed too much... But looking at all the pictures and videos I couldn't stop thinking that, weight aside which is not even that bad or weird, Axl would look so much better with a short hair cut and a full beard... It's like something so stupid and simple but I was trying to picture it, and I think it would be a new cool look, good for his age right now, am I the only one? I'm not even a guy too obsessed with stuff like this at all, but looking at all the photos and videos I was just thinking too often "Man, it would take so little, and do so much"... I don't know... Just needed to share this while I was looking at some pictures hahahaha

Edited by Don-t_damn_me
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Don-t_damn_me said:

Hi everyone, I thought this would be the right place to talk about this, even if it's always discussed too much... But looking at all the pictures and videos I couldn't stop thinking that, weight aside which is not even that bad or weird, Axl would look so much better with a short hair cut and a full beard... It's like something so stupid and simple but I was trying to picture it, and I think it would be a new cool look, good for his age right now, am I the only one? I'm not even a guy too obsessed with stuff like this at all, but looking at all the photos and videos I was just thinking too often "Man, it would take so little, and do so much"... I don't know... Just needed to share this while I was looking at some pictures hahahaha

I used to like His beard but now I prefer with no beard. He looks much better without it

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Don-t_damn_me said:

I thought his hair at the Troubadour was just about perfect. It was a still long, but the front part was shorter, it really suited him. I don't think a beard would be a good idea, I think now we can finally see his face properly after all this time he doesn't need to be covering it back up with a big ginger beard :) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Don-t_damn_me said:

NOOO! There's a photoshopped pic of Axl with short hair and it still gives me nightmares :nervous:. I think longer hair is a way better now as he's losing his weight. The beard looked great in 20 years ago but I prefer his face the way it is now :headbang:

Btw. Welcome to the jungle this thread, it's like Hotel California in here..."you can check out anytime you like but you can never leave" :devilshades:

56 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Well, now we finally know where Izzy is :popcorn:

• Like 1

You guys forgot the most important question: "Axl, do you still carry an enema bag around?" :smiley-confused2:

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Axls face!

Hes all like "don't you dare be bringing any of your goddamn ass surprise near me!" 

You're the queen of ass jokes, aren't you? :lol:

1 hour ago, Don-t_damn_me said:

I think it would look cool. He's already got the lumberjack body now, might as well complete the look.

Also, speaking of Axl being a pain in the ass, this was posted in the Philly thread. Go to 1:20

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Frey said:

You guys forgot the most important question: "Axl, do you still carry an enema bag around?" :smiley-confused2:

Let's make a list of questions and carry it at each show insted of Where's Izzy :shades:

18 minutes ago, Frey said:

Also, speaking of Axl being a pain in the ass, this was posted in the Philly thread. Go to 1:20

The guy really knows how to be annoying. :rofl-lol::rofl-lol:. We need more of it!!! :headbang:

rkGMP2.gif

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Don-t_damn_me said:

No way! He'd look like a fat James Hetfield. :nervous:

1 hour ago, Lumikki said:

Also this was just posted in the Philadelphia concert thread. It's one of my new favorite Axl reaction gifs. Look at Axl raising his eyebrows when Dizzy makes a mistake! It's comical :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol: And afterwards it's like "Okay, Axl, remaim calm, remain calm..."

This is priceless :rofl-lol:

Axl, where's your enema bag?

1.jpg

Axl, can we talk about your hair?

2.jpg

Axl, do you really think you are your cats?

3.jpg

Edited by Andy14
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Don-t_damn_me said:

No, no beard, for the love of god, let's not cover his face.

2 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Let's make a list of questions and carry it at each show insted of Where's Izzy :shades:

The guy really knows how to be annoying. :rofl-lol::rofl-lol:. We need more of it!!! :headbang:

rkGMP2.gif

Poor Slash :rofl-lol: "here, take it, as long as you don't annoy me anymore you can have it" :rofl-lol:

2 hours ago, Lumikki said:

He's gonna do the St. Louis thing, storm off and the other people at the concert are going to kill us.

Axl: "Thanks to the lame-ass Q&A questions, I'm going home!" *mic smash*

Slash: "You heard him, you offended him with your shitty questions about hair care, enema bags and sleeping arrangements. We're outta here!"

*RIOT*

Also this was just posted in the Philadelphia concert thread. It's one of my new favorite Axl reaction gifs. Look at Axl raising his eyebrows when Dizzy makes a mistake! It's comical :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol: And afterwards it's like "Okay, Axl, remaim calm, remain calm..."

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/Random/GIFs/S3tL5E3.gif

(Also I just saw that fucking gif is over 30 MB big. :scared: Can anyone resize that maybe?)

Slash is going to go with Axl the minute we ask how Duff manage to make them fell in love with each other again, he's gonna smash his guitar :rofl-lol:

1 hour ago, Andy14 said:

This is priceless :rofl-lol:

Axl, where's your enema bag?

1.jpg

Axl, can we talk about your hair?

2.jpg

Axl, do you really think you are your cats?

3.jpg

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Unlike with Dizzy though, he'll fail to control his rage after he hears our questions, and shortly after we'll get this:

giphy.gif

Followed by this:

Axl-Rose-Fuck-You-Montage-620x319.jpg

And this (because Duff is nice and sweet and always has Axl's back and supports him):

1552d3a8b2b76e0aceac6bd45813531b.jpg

Before finally:

tumblr_inline_oa2c83ckzq1u9klhb_500.gif

THAT'S how bad we all are.

(But luckily for us, we aren't Dizzy and can't be fired therefore :devilshades:)

26 minutes ago, giuls said:

Slash is going to go with Axl the minute we ask how Duff manage to make them fell in love with each other again, he's gonna smash his guitar :rofl-lol:

You're right, some of these questions would piss Slash off too. It'd be difficult for him to no-homo his way out of them in the short span of time he has during KOHD :D

3 hours ago, Frey said:

The great thing about this moment is that Axl is so annoying and distracting here that Slash actually stops playing :rofl-lol:

I agree with @Andy14, WE NEED MORE OF THAT! Axl being an annoying pain in the ass brat is the best thing ever. :wub:

Edited by Lumikki
  • Like 2

@Lumikki lol :rofl-lol:

It reminds me of this unforgettable Rocket Queen:

I just can't decide what part is the best. Whether Axl disappearing in the middle of the song and Slash looking for him:

zp89JY.gif

Axl coming back like nothing happened and lightning his cigarette with Slash's:

G6kgO7.gif

or Axl throwing the mic at the sound guy:

R6ywqq.gif

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

• Like 2

16 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

But You are still in this thread N' enjoying all weird stuff in here :lol:

It's useless to talk to him because he's like a bot replying the same shit over and over :lol:

9 hours ago, Andy14 said:

And here's a cute gif of Axl dancing with his mic and smashing another one 

9rzLLz.gif

#AngusYoungdoesnotapprove

angus.jpg

8 hours ago, giuls said:

Look at how polite he is when he is with Grandpa Angus and what a hooligan he is when he is with his friends!

Boys! :rofl-lol:

we should keep looking for these differences. I'm sure there are a lot more, haha, but in the last dates he managed to add more Axl stuff to the shows, like he started bugging Stevie and Cliff too :lol:

Might well be the reason why Cliff is quitting!

7 hours ago, Don-t_damn_me said:

Hi "man"

Yes, I think a good haircut would make him look great. He needs bangs, something to cover his wide forehead. And about the beard, I'm not sure because the problem now is that all of his facial hair has changed colors. He looks albino now so a full beard would be like this bunch of blond albino hair that'd make him look like either Trump or Hetfield or Santa Claus! So I guess not for now :shrugs:

5 hours ago, Lumikki said:

Also this was just posted in the Philadelphia concert thread. It's one of my new favorite Axl reaction gifs. Look at Axl raising his eyebrows when Dizzy makes a mistake! It's comical :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol: And afterwards it's like "Okay, Axl, remain calm, remain calm..."

--HUGE ASS GIF HERE PLEASE REMOVE IT MAKES MY STUFF LAG!!!--

(Also I just saw that fucking gif is over 30 MB big. :scared: Can anyone resize that maybe?)

Oh.i saw that last night but I did not know it was because of Dizzy's mistake. I thought it was his own mistake :o

Yeah, damn it, it is so hard to type right now because of this huge ass gif. I'm on mobile and it's hell!! Please remove it and make a smaller one!

Also, how come none of you and especially @Andy14 did not make a gif of this funny shit Axl does at the end of Estranged? He's pretending to fall, FALL AGAIN!!! Noooooooooooo!!! :wow:

Jump to 8:45 :rofl-lol: