GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

lol at the whole @Lumikki post about Sluff :lol:

I've been too lazy, I dont wanna quote long posts but I just had to laugh at the pics in bed and that Sorum kiss :vomit: jesus please!

:rofl-lol:

As for the last gif of Axl doing some weird movements, I really don't see what's different or special about it because he always makes that kind of stuff, lol

... ive been so meh lately, im sorry :unsure:

Edited by killuridols

I just remembered I have quite some pile o' photos of Axl and Baz, which is the other couple that was hot during the 2000's years of nuGNR. :P

Not sure if you girls are much into Baz (I know some people hate him) but I love the guy, he makes me laugh so hard I oftenly end up on the floor, lol.

He's very affectionate and crazy, as you may know, and what I like about him is he shows no shame in hugging, kissing, being fangirl for Axl.

And this is during those years when Axl wasn't exactly what we're seeing now but oh well, I guess Baz was the only one who could make him laugh, touch him and get away with it.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I just remembered I have quite some pile o' photos of Axl and Baz, which is the other couple that was hot during the 2000's years of nuGNR. :P

Not sure if you girls are much into Baz (I know some people hate him) but I love the guy, he makes me laugh so hard I oftenly end up on the floor, lol.

He's very affectionate and crazy, as you may know, and what I like about him is he shows no shame in hugging, kissing, being fangirl for Axl.

And this is during those years when Axl wasn't exactly what we're seeing now but oh well, I guess Baz was the only one who could make him laugh, touch him and get away with it.

awwwww i love Baz :heart:  Everytime I'm at a 'I'm-gonna-lose-my-shit-moment' I just go to youtube and put this, it's hilarious :rofl-lol:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, dgnr said:

awwwww i love Baz :heart:  Everytime I'm at a 'I'm-gonna-lose-my-shit-moment' I just go to youtube and put this, it's hilarious :rofl-lol:

omg yes!! i have watched that like one thousand times already. His impersonation of Axl's voice is so hilarious I will never get it off of my head! :rofl-lol:

2 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Now I need a video of Axl laughing in the highest soprano :popcorn:

1 minute ago, dgnr said:

Like this?
(listen in repeat mode haha)

That's great. And my favourite Making of video :wub:. I really like Axl's laugh, but after what Baz had said I expected something like this (skip to 1:34):

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

Baz is absolutely HILARIOUS!!!!! What an awesome storyteller! I remember one night I wasn't feeling well and I started watching his interviews on youtube! I started laughing so hard and I immediately felt better! He must be so fun to hang around with! and he trully adores and admires Axl! No wonder Axl considers him a friend and always likes inviting him to the shows as a guest! 

BROMANCE! :thumbsup:

@Lumikki thanks for posting the Sluff photoshoot - I remember it very well.

What I did not remember was Duff's kiss to Sorum...maybe I just wanted to eternally erase this moment from my mind... :awesomeface: Not gonna lie - I never liked Sorum, even during the UYI days. 

Edited by oaka
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Lumikki said:

slash_and_duff_picture_3_by_axxyrose420-

Nela_Koenig-Slash_and_Duff_McKagan.jpg

sluffkissing.png

That's the second possible instance of Slash and Duff making out with each other I've seen in two days. This thread is truly something else :scared::lol:

I don't know what else they could possibly doing? Practicing mouth-to-mouth resuscitation? :lol: Not bloody likely. Dafuq.

Also, even without the kissing, the entire damn photoshoot looks pretty damn homo-erotic. With both of them in the bed and Duff laid out like that. I wonder what they (and the photographer!) were smoking :rofl-lol:

15 hours ago, RooSaa said:

Let`s not put one guy down to make the other one look better. They both have a bit more weight on their bones, thats the truth. But isnt it the most important that they are both healthy? As long as they can still move around the stage, they cant be that fat ;)

@Andy14 wasn't putting anyone down. All the guys (okay, maybe not Sorum...) are pretty well-loved here, but this thread is very much an uncensored free speech and talk about everything you want thread. No unnecessary politeness or things that are forbidden/frowned upon to discuss. Which is what is cool about this thread. Slash's bingo wings (lol) and his moobs are perfectly fair game to discuss here. And those comments were pretty mild anyway. Things can get way harsher/meaner than that at times here :rofl-lol:

1 hour ago, dgnr said:

Baz is the biggest idiot on the planet basically, but at least he's a hilarious idiot :facepalm::lol:

Also that picture of Duff and Sorum kissing will give me nightmares tonight (I'll joinn the Sorum hate brigade). :vomit::vomit:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, oaka said:

Baz is absolutely HILARIOUS!!!!! What an awesome storyteller! I remember one night I wasn't feeling well and I started watching his interviews on youtube! I started laughing so hard and I immediately felt better! He must be so fun to hang around with! and he trully adores and admires Axl! No wonder Axl considers him a friend and always likes inviting him to the shows as a guest! 

BROMANCE! :thumbsup:

damn that's so right!

I'm a walking ball of depression, anxiety and other mental disorders :ph34r: so I'm constantly feeling up and down. I've found myself oftenly turning to Baz videos or the radio interviews to make myself feel better and have a great laugh. I don't ever get tired of it, even though I must know every word he's ever said by now :rofl-lol:

He's taken me out of the ugliest mood swings. I need to be his friend in real life, lol, that guy could fucking reanimate a corpse :lol:

Probably that's why Axl kept him around for so long. I swear the only times I've seen Axl laugh before Slash and Duff was when Baz was around.

59 minutes ago, dgnr said:

This one omg :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: It's so 'Bitch, I'm fabulous' haha

hahahahaa :rofl-lol: that's so true!

36 minutes ago, Frey said:

Baz is the biggest idiot on the planet basically, but at least he's a hilarious idiot :facepalm::lol:

Frey you're so bitter :rolleyes:

He's not an idiot. He's great! He's goofy but the guy speaks lots of truths. Sometimes he's a jerk and can be pretty vain too.

I love how he loves singing anywhere at anytime!

---

@Andy14 those Axl's laughter gifs are all so cool! but can you make better quality ones?

1 hour ago, dgnr said:

This one omg :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: It's so 'Bitch, I'm fabulous' haha

"Make sure I am" :rofl-lol:

tumblr_mj9jakz0ml1r45vi1o1_500_zps3543ab

1 hour ago, Frey said:

@Andy14 wasn't putting anyone down. All the guys (okay, maybe not Sorum...) are pretty well-loved here, but this thread is very much an uncensored free speech and talk about everything you want thread. No unnecessary politeness or things that are forbidden/frowned upon to discuss. Which is what is cool about this thread. Slash's bingo wings (lol) and his moobs are perfectly fair game to discuss here. And those comments were pretty mild anyway. Things can get way harsher/meaner than that at times here :rofl-lol:

Right. Thanks. I was just stating what I saw in the latest pic. I think Axl is looking great now, so is Slash. A little joke never killed nobody.:headbang: Moreover, weight is one of the lightest (see the irony?) topics to discuss here. :smiley-confused2: Btw. "bingo wings" is the best expression ever :rofl-lol:

30 minutes ago, killuridols said:

those Axl's laughter gifs are all so cool! but can you make better quality ones?

I'll try later. The gifs have lost some of the quality since I had to cut off the China guy :max:. I just couldn't resist when I saw the video again :wub:

5 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

I'll try later. The gifs have lost some of the quality since I had to cut off the China guy :max:. I just couldn't resist when I saw the video again :wub:

ah yeah lol :lol:

he's always ruining everything, right?

That video is great! We should have a gallery of gifs only for that :heart:

3 minutes ago, killuridols said:

ah yeah lol :lol:

he's always ruining everything, right?

Yes :max:

DkOoyK.gif

6 minutes ago, killuridols said:

That video is great! We should have a gallery of gifs only for that :heart:

Axl approves

OYvDNr.gif

I need to find a good program for making high quality gifs. I'm pretty sure you've seen the video million times so you will give me the times of the best moments :P

1 hour ago, Frey said:

That's the second possible instance of Slash and Duff making out with each other I've seen in two days. This thread is truly something else :scared::lol:

I don't know what else they could possibly doing? Practicing mouth-to-mouth resuscitation? :lol: Not bloody likely. Dafuq.

Also, even without the kissing, the entire damn photoshoot looks pretty damn homo-erotic. With both of them in the bed and Duff laid out like that. I wonder what they (and the photographer!) were smoking :rofl-lol:

Also that picture of Duff and Sorum kissing will give me nightmares tonight (I'll joinn the Sorum hate brigade). :vomit::vomit:

I hadn't watched that Strombo clip with Sebastian before - I'm surprised 'cause I usually catch most of those as I'm Canadian too. Anyways I've pre-ordered his book due out my birthday this September. I think he's been working on it a long while. Could be some Axl stories in there we haven't heard.

24 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

I need to find a good program for making high quality gifs. I'm pretty sure you've seen the video million times so you will give me the times of the best moments :P

I know you told me to tell you what gifs to make and this morning I was remembering one, then I thought "I have to tell Andy about this video".......

now I completely forgot what I was thinking about :unsure:

There are tons of videos in my lists. I have YouTube lists, lol, like a psycho. Too bad some people delete the videos and my collection fucks up.

I wish I had a huge memory stick or something to store my GNR videos, photos and bullshits. GRRRR.

----

About the software, I don't know. Look at this one, it is great quality. Maybe it was done with Adobe Premiere?

axl laughs at sir david lang.gif

I've found these two links for you, maybe they help!

http://www.digitaltrends.com/computing/best-apps-to-make-animated-gifs/2/

http://blog.invisionapp.com/7-tips-for-designing-awesome-gifs/

* How about asking that getintheringgnr Tumblr page how they made that gif?

Edited by killuridols

4 hours ago, killuridols said:

I like Baz as a person, too (not so much his music). He seems a really goodhearted guy. And yeah, he's very funny. He could make a career as a comedian.