GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

3 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

It's kinda the same deal for me too, I thought he was fun on the Trunk interview but other times I just want him to shut the hell up, like in Vegas when he came out for My Michelle! Im kind of quiet and socially awkward myself, Im not too keen on "shouty" people, so maybe that's it :lol:

LOL did you ever see Baz on Gilmore Girls? he was less annoying but not by much :lol:

4 hours ago, killuridols said:

oh I've never seen this before! :wow:

how come? I never knew about this..... Duff? and Baz? :lol:

They both look amazing!!

Thank you for sharing!

I've never seen it either!! Duff looks so cute! I'd seen a gif of this before (holding his hand to his head like a gun) but had always wondered where it had come from. 

8 hours ago, tiutso said:

Man, Axl seems to have actually toned down his micjob tendencies a bit, compared to the early days :lol:

tumblr_n86xm9cNAE1s4tqzto2_250.gif

tumblr_n86xm9cNAE1s4tqzto4_250.gif

The song in general has some of the best Axl's moves :drool:. I like this Tokyo version, no micjob but he's wearing my favourite outfit :smiley-confused2:. And notice Duff in a mesh shirt

9 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

N' Duff on this

I remember this, it was a musicians' protest against the 1991 Gulf War and iirc it was censored in the US, but I had forgotten that Duff was in it. Thanks.

Edited by Blackstar

3 hours ago, Andy14 said:

The song in general has some of the best Axl's moves :drool:. I like this Tokyo version, no micjob but he's wearing my favourite outfit :smiley-confused2:. And notice Duff in a mesh shirt

They are sharing tht shirt

tumblr_o2wtsqb19t1qznyz8o1_500.png

Edited by SerenityScorp