Jump to content
Carlycosmos

GNR Women's discussion

Recommended Posts

12 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

Alt nation takes to the next level

 

Im not that surprised to see something like this from Alt Nation

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Somehow, Even thought Sebastian is Axl Bestfriend, Axl didnt cuddly to Baz, Even in GN'R Axl loves to cuddly only with Slash;)

Edited by SerenityScorp
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bach looked like a girl :P

 

ps. That day in London Axl was in a very good mood! fine! so we've got a lot of funny gifs! thanks Andy!! ;)

Edited by Italian girl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Angeles_ said:

mlOTrZ.gif

mELlos.gif

those nights...;)

Axl staring at Slash while grinding on that girl does things to me, it reminded me of the "your friends are lovers sometime" Axl's quote

@Andy14 could you post the cute gif you posted of them dancing at the concert last week, please?

 

2 hours ago, Andy14 said:

I went to ACDC forum since I wanted to know their opinion on the GNR shows and I was really positively surprised. Here are some of their comments. :headbang::dance:

"I saw GnR in Toronto on Saturday and I thought they were amazing! Axl sounded great. Hit the notes, no cracking, lots of energy. The band was tight. Slash's solos were very impressive. They played for 3 hours. Imagine if our band did that?! I could do without some of the slower tunes but that's just my personal preference. I thought I wouldn't but I actually enjoyed the covers they did. I never got to see them in 87/88 so I only have their albums to compare this to. But it was a great R&R show!"

"Wow, killer. Adler is almost as important to them as Phil is to /DC. And Axl...fuck me, he's on fire"

"I love watching there shows Axl sounds amazing Slash is also on point..!!!
So glad Adler was there for few shows im sure he will turn up in EU 2017 can't wait
Would love them to do Get In The Ring..!!!"

"How many on here will go see GnR in EU...???
Im keen for a few shows...!!!"

"I saw them in Philly last week, all I gotta say is they were tremendous, Axl's voice was superb bar some of the sound mixing at the start which wasn't his fault, but they fixed that and he never missed a note all night. No cracking, sounded like he was 20 years odl again and ran about the stage like he was 20! All in all made me look forward to buffalo in September for Axl/DC"

"I think the quartet comes very close to the old days, concerning that they have not played together for almost 25 years. Dare i say it they even sound better live now than back in 88. Booze and other substances play a big part in that."

"Has not jackets with tassels been out of fashion since the 80's? lol."

 

Those are great, it's really true die-hards are way more critical. 

 

Baz was indeed very beautiful

Edited by giuls

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@giuls This one?

0RnN77.gif

@nn18 @Italian girl I haven't finished yet but I will definitely post some of them today. :wub: I guess I'll have to divide it into more posts since there's quite a lot of them and I don't know whether it wouldn't cause any problems if the post was too large. :shrugs:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lumikki said:

original.jpg

That hair, those lips, those cheekbones... Young Baz was such a stunningly beautiful creature. Like an angel or something. Also I just found a way to make this relevant to GnR lol: Remember that story Baz told about Izzy's brother ("Joe" according to Axl) coming up to him and going "Look at you, you're such a pretty boy, dude!"? And then Baz hit him.

I mean obviously Izzy's brother was being a douche, but he wasn't wrong :lol: You can't get much more pretty boy-ish than Baz was. The only musician from back then who could have fought him for that title was Axl lol.

LMAO! Those Isbell bros always getting punch in the face:bitchfight::lol:

Where can I read more about it? 

Yes Baz was a pretty boy:wub: with good hair too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

LMAO! Those Isbell bros always getting punch in the face:bitchfight::lol:

Where can I read more about it? 

Yes Baz was a pretty boy:wub: with good hair too.

N' They always getting punch in the face from Singers

You can listening Their story about tht on 2006 Eddie Trunk interview/radio

Edited by SerenityScorp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just dropping by to deliver some sour predictions, girls... Do you realize that after Axl/DC ends (along with the summer) Axl's gonna start wearing jackets and hats and boots all the time again? :nervous:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SerenityScorp said:

When Izzy ever gets punch in the face?

You can listening Their story about tht on 2006 Eddie Trunk interview/radio

Vince Neil punch Izzy because he was an asshole to his wife. It was during the VMA's '89 and it was well deserved. 

Thanks for the info:hug:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jane M. said:

Vince Neil punch Izzy because he was an asshole to his wife. It was during the VMA's '89 and it was well deserved. 

Thanks for the info:hug:

You're welcome

Yeah just remember N' edit it, but Im gonna said it again

They always getting punch in the face from a Singer

Anyway, is it true about Izzy N' Vince's Wife?

Kinda curious with Izzy, He always looks cool on public but sometimes You heard tht Hes not cool at all when offstage/backstage

N' sometimes theres story about Him always disappearing when recording, He sometimes went to buy something but never comes back for weeks

Edited by SerenityScorp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

According to Izzy, Vince's wife walked into the room and he told her that he could see her vagina hanging out (maybe she was wearing a really short dress or skirt or something?) 

Anyway, Vince's wife got pissed off at him for saying that and she attacked him. Izzy says he only pushed her away a bit in self-defense, but she fell to the floor and acted like he had beaten her or something.

That's Izzy's version of the incident as far as I remember.

Edited by Frey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Angeles_ said:

mlOTrZ.gif

mELlos.gif

those nights...;)

The first gif makes me :anger:

The second one... :wow:

Thanks to 1 second Im not able to say that was going to be a huge make out :facepalm:

4 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

:wow: ?:drool: Which show is this?

24:28 - 24:59 :wub:

Man, this whole show is so much PORN...

Like, seriously, there's no way, no way in burning hell, those two didn't end up in bed after or before this show and actually the whole year :facepalm:

No one gets unscathered out of that. Really. Deny it all you want, Axl and Slash, but any human being who is not a virgin knows what happens with all that was going on there... :rolleyes:

 

4 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Bring this back! 

@killuridols I already have more gifs and I'm not afraid to use them :headbang:

insta19.gif

Great! :drool:

I think I can benefit from your reckless behavior

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SerenityScorp said:

You're welcome

Yeah just remember N' edit it, but Im gonna said it again

They always getting punch in the face from a Singer

Anyway, is it true about Izzy N' Vince's Wife?

Kinda curious with Izzy, He always looks cool on public but sometimes You heard tht Hes not cool at all when offstage/backstage

N' sometimes theres story about Him always disappearing when recording, He sometimes went to buy something but never comes back for weeks

Oh yeah, he's grumpy. LOL

I don't know...he's very weird. I guess that's why I like the bastard so much. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Lumikki said:

tumblr_o7al0hoIGW1vo4uo7o1_r1_250.gif

Aww... that's the one I was talking about :wub: before y'all got mad at me :max:

It is so cute! Can't believe Slash was so affectionate of Baz...

-----

Here's some more Axl/Baz stuff:

21-11-11.jpg

axl and baz.jpg

Axl Baz Gods Of Metal Milan 2012.jpg

Baz and Axl - Saskatoon, Canada 2010.jpg

 

2 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

Somehow, Even thought Sebastian is Axl Bestfriend, Axl didnt cuddly to Baz, Even in GN'R Axl loves to cuddly only with Slash;)

Yes, he did but remember that Axl and Baz met in 1989. The story with Slash began before the fame and glory. We could say Baz is a friend from the "industry".

Here is some proof of Axl being fond of Baz... It's kinda weird though, lol... they love holding hands a lot :rofl-lol:

holding hands 1.jpg

holding hands 2.jpg

holding hands 3.jpg

This is cute... Axl is cute... :heart:

michelle_axlsmile.gif

s5k7a.gif

 

1 hour ago, nonok said:

Just dropping by to deliver some sour predictions, girls... Do you realize that after Axl/DC ends (along with the summer) Axl's gonna start wearing jackets and hats and boots all the time again? :nervous:

Wrong.

He's coming to Southamerica and he will have to be comfortable with the weather here, which obviously will be Spring by October/November :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Aww... that's the one I was talking about :wub: before y'all got mad at me :max:

It is so cute! Can't believe Slash was so affectionate of Baz...

-----

Here's some more Axl/Baz stuff:

21-11-11.jpg

axl and baz.jpg

Axl Baz Gods Of Metal Milan 2012.jpg

Baz and Axl - Saskatoon, Canada 2010.jpg

 

Yes, he did but remember that Axl and Baz met in 1989. The story with Slash began before the fame and glory. We could say Baz is a friend from the "industry".

Here is some proof of Axl being fond of Baz... It's kinda weird though, lol... they love holding hands a lot :rofl-lol:

holding hands 1.jpg

holding hands 2.jpg

holding hands 3.jpg

This is cute... Axl is cute... :heart:

michelle_axlsmile.gif

s5k7a.gif

 

Wrong.

He's coming to Southamerica and he will have to be comfortable with the weather here, which obviously will be Spring by October/November :)

Story with Slash? 

So with Baz Theyre more into holding hand :wub:

N' dont forget They always hang out/dinner together:P:D

michelle_axlsmile.gif

This one, without any sign or looking at Their hands, They already know when to hold Their hands :D

I feel like Baz the only one Axl's true Friend

 

Edited by SerenityScorp
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Andy14 said:

@giuls This one?

0RnN77.gif

@nn18 @Italian girl I haven't finished yet but I will definitely post some of them today. :wub: I guess I'll have to divide it into more posts since there's quite a lot of them and I don't know whether it wouldn't cause any problems if the post was too large. :shrugs:

Yes yes thank you!!! :))))))

Edited by Italian girl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

I feel like Baz the only one Axl's true Friend

I think he is his only true friend as well. :(:heart:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, killuridols said:

Like, seriously, there's no way, no way in burning hell, those two didn't end up in bed after or before this show

100%.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SerenityScorp said:

Story with Slash? 

So with Baz Theyre more into holding hand :wub:

N' dont forget They always hang out/dinner together:P:D

michelle_axlsmile.gif

This one, without any sign or looking at Their hands, They already know when to hold Their hands :D

I feel like Baz the only one Axl's true Friend

hahahaa I don't know... I think Baz is very intense, in all senses, I think he suffocates Axl all the time :lol:. But Axl is not indifferent to him, not affectionate as he was to Slash in the 80's, but the fact that Baz is still around, in my opinion, says a lot. Axl does enjoy having Baz around. He took Baz on tour for a whole year (2006) and all he had to do was go up onstage and sing "My Michelle". I mean, the guy was paid just to duet with Axl in only one song of the setlist. Baz said himself that it was crazy. Axl is like that, he will give everything to the people he loves.

In 2010 he took Baz on tour again, this time with a band, so that he could be the opener. Came to Southamerica too and it was insane:

-Argentina- (check 04:25 and on :o)

-Colombia- (Baz hangs out with the GN'R fans, lol)

- Peru - (Insane arrival of Guns N' Roses and Baz to the airport)

 

I dont think Sebastian is the only friend Axl has but they are very close and it seems Sebastian understands Axl pretty well... they are both singers and probably go through the same kind of trouble, profession wise. Baz is still estranged from his Skid Row bandmates. So I guess they both share a lot of shit in common and that's their connection.

Edited by killuridols
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, killuridols said:

Wrong.

He's coming to Southamerica and he will have to be comfortable with the weather here, which obviously will be Spring by October/November :)

Oh, you're right, thanks. I'm so relieved he'll be naked lightly dressed for the SA shows! :D Guess us folks in Europe are gonna be stuck with the Uncle Axl signature look next year. :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I dont think Sebastian is the only friend Axl has but they are very close and it seems Sebastian understands Axl pretty well... they are both singers and probably go through the same kind of trouble, profession wise. Baz is still estranged from his Skid Row bandmates. So I guess they both share a lot of shit in common and that's their connection.

I think the bottom line is, they accept each other even with all of the other's idiosyncracies..the mark of a true friendship. plus, no history of being jilted/rejected bedmates, I mean bandmates :ph34r:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, nonok said:

Oh, you're right, thanks. I'm so relieved he'll be naked lightly dressed for the SA shows! :D Guess us folks in Europe are gonna be stuck with the Uncle Axl signature look next year. :(

no way! they will go there in the summer too! that's the whole idea for waiting a year to do Europe ;)

 

 

P.S. Girls will rip Axl's clothes off here in Argentina!!! :rofl-lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

I think the bottom line is, they accept each other even with all of the other's idiosyncracies..the mark of a true friendship. plus, no history of being jilted/rejected bedmates, I mean bandmates :ph34r:

Petition to call Slash Axl's bedmate from now on :rofl-lol:

 

I agree, btw, on Baz and Axl, i think they complement each other well, Baz's personality can make Axl loosen up and Axl more serious attitude can be benificial to Sebastian as well, they are well assorted as friends imo.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×