GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

We are trying to index the thread and that means, we have to browse the pages and write down which topics are discussed on each page.

I count you in but I'm not sure if you know what indexation means ?

Anyway, it is most likely that one of us we'll start the job first and once we have a prototype, the other people will just have to follow it. So don't worry, when we have the idea cooked and working, we will then ask for extra help :)

Got you. 

I just had a major flashback to my economics classes back in college. God I hated them so much. 

13 hours ago, Lumikki said:

It does things to me too. All these Slaxl gifs and videos do things to me... And yeah that quote. Always wondered who he was thinking about when he said that...

Yes, we definitely should lol. But it has to be a poll where you can vote for multiple options, because I can't decide between

Axl and Slash

Axl and Duff

Axl and Izzy

Slash and Duff

Me too, especially because if IIRC Axl said he didn't really have any friends who were women, so...

Slaxl for me, i love them all but Slaxl is my number 1 :lol:

@Lumikki yes, about Scott i was like: "how the tables have turned" :rofl-lol:

I volunteer for the index thing but not good with witty titles either

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SLASH :slash:

a classic to celebrate

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Lumikki said:

Yes, we definitely should lol. But it has to be a poll where you can vote for multiple options, because I can't decide between

Axl and Slash

Axl and Duff

Axl and Izzy

Slash and Duff

They're all so adorable together :wub:

:rofl-lol:

Dont forget Duff N' Izzy, but I guess Duff to Izzy is just admiration

yeah, I'd like to do more music with him — always; for the rest of my life."

Talk about Izzy, Its funny how Izzy always be the key to everything

-First time meet Axl N' when Axl trying to find Him on L.A, I dunno if You called it destiny or something, Axl finally found Him on tht big city

- First time meet Duff

- first time meet Slash

N' now He's the last piece of this Reunion

Don't forget Izzy is the factor of feud between Motley N' Guns

N' He's Slaxl middeman at the old day *From wht I read*

Edited by SerenityScorp

4 hours ago, Italian girl said:

Today is Stephanie Seymour's b-day too

Damn, why you had to ruin it by remembering that? 

3 hours ago, Lumikki said:

:wow:

This just reminded me of something! Remember that Rolling Stone article that claimed Axl would get depressed and moody for weeks and stop talking every year around Stephanie Seymour's birthday?

What if he didn't get all depressed because it was Steph's birthday, but because it was Slash's? :wow:

Okay, probably not, more likely because of both of them, but still... what a bizarre coincidence.

Two of the people Axl felt most hurt and betrayed by in the entire world both having the same birthday.

No wonder Axl didn't like July 23rd.

Oh Axl :lol::facepalm: I can totally believe him orchestrating Baz's solo career. It's just such an Axl thing to do. Jeeeez

I just checked, this is what Slash wrote about Baz in his book (apart from mentioning him in stories from back in the day):

It’s too bad that Sebastian doesn’t like Duff and Matt and me much anymore: we tried him out
when we were looking for a singer for what would become Velvet Revolver but it just didn’t work
out. The combination sounded like what I’d call Skid Roses. I must say I’m surprised to hear that
Sebastian has been bad-mouthing the rest of us lately.

[...]

By this time about eight months had gone by since we decided to do this thing and we were
starting to get weathered. It didn’t help much when some bigwig at VH1 who had seen the footage of
our show came down to the studio to tell us to “turn up the drama.” The reality of us behind the scenes
apparently wasn’t cutting it, so we fought with the producers from that point on. In the end, the
footage they captured of a few of the singers was made to look way more dramatic than it actually
was. Unfortunately, our time with Sebastian Bach became the main theme of that program.
Among the professional singers we knew, Ian Astbury of the Cult came down to check out what
we were doing (off camera); Sebastian Bach was also a contender, but that was never really
considered as a possibility. We rehearsed with Sebastian for a while and even had him come into the
studio to put vocals on a few tracks. At the time he was singing in a production of Jesus Christ
Superstar and it was great to see this whole new professional side of Sebastian. Nonetheless, it didn’t
work out; it sounded too much like the sum of our parts, not like anything new—it was Skid Roses.

And omg, yes, do these words ever sound like Axl. Bwahaha. God, those were the days. I still remember that entire Slash/Axl/Scott drama like it was yesterday. The most hilarious part to me was how Scott absolutely ripped Axl to shreds after Slash went to Axl's house, but then later on, after things had gone south with VR, Scott was all "I understand Axl now. These evil bastards Slash and Duff..." :rofl-lol: High school indeed.

Yeah, I remember RS writing that and I wonder how come they didn't make the association before... I think he got depressed mostly because of Slash than the other bitch :max: (or at least that's what I hope)

------

:wow:

Thank you so so so much for finding the quotes of Slash referring to Baz in his book!!! You're a genius!!! :hug: 'Cause I've tried before but every time I lost my patience and I couldn't do it.

Well, there it is the proof to how bad things were back then and how even friends got trapped in the middle of the Axl/Sluff drama. No wonder why Sebastian was so happy in the Vegas show :lol: He must have thought to himself "finally I don't have to deal with these school girls anymore!" :P

• Like 1

On 22/07/2016 at 1:14 AM, Andy14 said:

Are you ready? :headbang: Here's the first part of China Exchange Axl's gifs. I won't publish them all at once (I don't wanna cause Axl overdose) but there'll be some of them every day. So get ready :popcorn:

insta1.gif

insta2.gif

insta3.gif

insta4.gif

insta5.gif

insta6.gif

insta7.gif

insta8.gif

b38bf7fa-b81e-4052-b742-326a323650cd.gif

f21e78f3-ad66-4b9d-9a4d-3ceb08de08ad.gif

a42cbdf4-9293-4bc0-a5af-661737a97e61.gif

e775e364-8d6b-467f-a045-5362fa649283.gif