Carlycosmos

GNR Women's discussion

People with such back story together can't be just business partners, but, to be realistic, they can't be best buddies again so easily. Slash and Duff, apart from their families, have built relationships with other people, made friends, and Axl has his entourage, which is another world. Axl can't be a "friend of the family" from one day to the other and maybe he would feel uncomfortable.

But even back then, post AFD, I doubt that they were always together in such occasions. Iirc Duff went back to LA alone to get married during a tour.

Anyway, I hope there will be some nice moments tonight.

4 hours ago, killuridols said:

He laughs sarcastically when the journalist asks him if he was late for the show in Chile because he was drunk and drugged (the Chilean press had reported that Axl was 2 hours late because he couldn't get out of his drunk/drugged state)

Now that you mention that show, Sorum (btw, I'm glad I'm not the only one that doesn't like him) said in the BBC documentary that Axl didn't want to play in that stadium when he heard about the thousands of people that were murdered there by the Pinochet regime and that was the reason he was late. This is very interesting, I'd never heard it before. I hope Axl's reaction was out of sensitivity and not because of new age nonsense about "negative energy" etc.

11 minutes ago, Juliette said:

at Philadelphia´s gig, and another that I don´t remember now. Much people listened.

Axl said something after tickling Slash, starting with "I don't know...". I couldn't understand the rest, but it didn't seem like "he hates me". Sounded like "I don't know who's the man".

He said "he ignores me" after he tickled slash. Nothing major. 

Matt Sorum said Axl wanted to cancel the chile show because he said it wasn't right, but Axl was the only who cared about it at the time. That's what I read. So I don't think it had anything to do with the new age crap. Certainly not in the vein of not playing anywhere that begins with an M :facepalm: 

• Like 1

News ladies, hot news ;)

So my french is a little poor but I think I got this right: so basically they say Slash is in New York with Meegan, her daughter, Duff's daughters and Frank daughter who get along very well. And then, the interesting part: Erin Everly joined the group in New York.

Here's the link in case one of you are fluent in french and can give it a better translation. 
http://slash.gnrfrance.net/actualites-news-slash/happy-birthday-slash-projection-privee-de-don-t-breathe-a-new-york-avant-le-concert-des-guns-au-metlife-stadium-1182.htm

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, dgnr said:

News ladies, hot news ;)

So my french is a little poor but I think I got this right: so basically they say Slash is in New York with Meegan, her daughter, Duff's daughters and Frank daughter who get along very well. And then, the interesting part: Erin Everly joined the group in New York.

Here's the link in case one of you are fluent in french and can give it a better translation. 
http://slash.gnrfrance.net/actualites-news-slash/happy-birthday-slash-projection-privee-de-don-t-breathe-a-new-york-avant-le-concert-des-guns-au-metlife-stadium-1182.htm

You just make my day!!! :dance::headbang:

32 minutes ago, dgnr said:

News ladies, hot news ;)

NOW THIS IS SOME GOOD NEWS

6 hours ago, Juliette said:

at Philadelphia´s gig, and another that I don´t remember now. Much people listened.

I think Axl loves Slash but is not reciprocated.:blink: (Axl cuddled and tickled , not Slash).

He  is not a child, I think he was very bad temped before but now he behave very good. Give him a break. haha. I´m not a Beta´s fan but I think she brings him a lot of  safety and cares and this is vital for his past childhood problems.

I like Axl´s loyalty.

Seriously how old are you? are you the Annie who was Emo? 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Juliette said:

:facepalm:

This is simply NOT TRUE. Not true at all. I've follwed all the shows and Axl never said anything like that.

If you're referring to what Axl said after he tickled Slash, he only said "he ignores me", as others have already pointed out. And Axl was even laughing/smiling when he said that. Nothing dramatic at all about it.

Please stop spreading lies and misinformation.

59 minutes ago, dgnr said:

News ladies, hot news ;)

Now this is interesting :popcorn:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Frey said:

:facepalm:

This is simply NOT TRUE. Not true at all. I've follwed all the shows and Axl never said anything like that.

If you're referring to what Axl said after he tickled Slash, he only said "he ignores me", as others have already pointed out. And Axl was even laughing/smiling when he said that. Nothing dramatic at all about it.

Please stop spreading lies and misinformation.

A lot of what is posted in this thread is lies, misinformation or speculation. :shrugs:

@dgnr your french is correct.

11 minutes ago, Rock Hopper said:

A lot of what is posted in this thread is lies, misinformation or speculation. :shrugs:

There's a difference between speculation/discussion and claiming things which we know for a fact are not true. One is just people talking and gossipping, the other thing is outright lying.

Edited by Frey

19 minutes ago, Rock Hopper said:

We are not CNN. We never claimed to be. We are just having fun in this thread. So yeah, there is a lot of jokes and speculation and even bullshit in some cases. I don't rule that out. If you don't like it then don't read and don't post here

• Like 1

Well about Erin she hangs out with Meegan and Slash because they're friends. it's not really something new...

1 hour ago, dgnr said:

News ladies, hot news ;)

And now we know why Axl wasn't at the dinner :max:

Axl wasn't at which dinner? I missed a lot of stuff due to life's getting in the way.

Also looks like I might also miss tomorrow's show urghhh

2 minutes ago, cheesecake said:

Axl wasn't at which dinner? I missed a lot of stuff due to life's getting in the way.

Also looks like I might also miss tomorrow's show urghhh

Slash's birthday dinner. Duff, Susan, Meegan, Duff's kids, Meegan's kids and 2 other dudes were there, but no Axl.

16 minutes ago, starlight said:

Well about Erin she hangs out with Meegan and Slash because they're friends. it's not really something new...

Yeah Erin and Meegan used to be room mates, I guess since Slash and Meegan got back together, then Erin and Slash also reconnected. 

Now Axl and Erin should reconnect....

3 minutes ago, cheesecake said:

@Frey There's a picture I presume? 

10 minutes ago, Frey said:

Slash's birthday dinner. Duff, Susan, Meegan, Duff's kids, Meegan's kids and 2 other dudes were there, but no Axl.

You forgot to mention that one of the dudes was the creepy homeless drug addict wannabe rockstar dude who you should keep away from your children. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Slash787 said:

You forgot to mention that one of the dudes was the creepy homeless drug addict wannabe rockstar dude who you should keep away from your children. 

Duff's daughter's boyfriend or Meegan's daughter's boyfriend?

1 minute ago, cheesecake said:

Duff's daughter's boyfriend or Meegan's daughter's boyfriend?

No he is some guy who sells rockstar clothes and is friends with Slash and Duff, he is old enough to be the kids grandad lol 

22 minutes ago, Rock Hopper said:

@Padme don't worry, I don't tend to comment if I am not interested in the topic being discussed.  BTW when were you made a Mod.

I see. Your are newbie and you don't have a clue. I AM NOT A MODERATOR. I used to be a forum donor acuple of years ago. That's why my name is blue and I have the club member title. All former donors like me have it.

The moderators have their names in red. The administrators in black