GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

@Andy14 I dont really have opinions on his shirts, except if he's wearing an exceptionally ugly one :P

Btw, what did you mean in the concert thread when you asked "How do we know it?"? How do we know what?

8 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Ok. I hope you didn't have to google that one :rolleyes:

------------------

Ok, changing subjects just a bit....

Can the translators here tell me what story Axl tells to Opie when he comes down from the truck in the video official GNR posted in their Facebook page?

:shrugs:

Which one? The video where they followed Axl around on his way to the stage? I didnt even notice him telling a story there. But I wasnt paying much attention and had internet problems when I watched that...

Just now, Frey said:

Which one? The video where they followed Axl around on his way to the stage? I didnt even notice him telling a story there. But I wasnt paying much attention and had internet problems when I watched that...

Yes. That one.

He does. He tells something to Opie, then makes those weird movements. Andy made a gif of it.

Can you watch it and tell me? lol (when you have time)

I've had my headphones on full blast trying to decipher what Axl said to Opie on the FB live thing and the only thing I can make out is "on stage last night and he was in the front like..." Then he does the dance. could be wrong of course, my eardrums are wasted now cos there's a horrible bass noise right before Axl speaks that has set off some minor tinnitus. Maybe they did some rehearsal or something :/ 

6 minutes ago, Frey said:

Btw, what did you mean in the concert thread when you asked "How do we know it?"? How do we know what?

I was reacting to this post: "For all we know he spent the day with Slash expanding their bellies with Beta's homemade cupcakes and stroking Slash's serpentine." I suppose it's a joke or something but I haven't read the thread so I was wondering how he got to this conclusion about Axl :P

And I liked Axl in red, the colour really suits him. Now I'm waiting for the red kilt :popcorn: 

He says: "Some guy threw a joint to me on stage last night, right?  And he's in the front, and he goes..."  Axl mimes joint smoking, does little dance move. Opie laughs and says something I can't make out. That's it.

12 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I've had my headphones on full blast trying to decipher what Axl said to Opie on the FB live thing and the only thing I can make out is "on stage last night and he was in the front like..." Then he does the dance. could be wrong of course, my eardrums are wasted now cos there's a horrible bass noise right before Axl speaks that has set off some minor tinnitus. Maybe they did some rehearsal or something :/ 

Yeah, I hear  "[Someone- cant understand the name] joined me on stage last night and he's at the front and goes like [insert hand motions]"

No idea who hes talking about

Edit: No that is wrong, what bigpoop said is right. I just listened to it again and he does say some guy threw a joint at him. Also fits with the smoking noise/motion

Edited by Frey
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, Rock Hopper said:

No, not pretending to be an AC/DC fan, been one since I bought Powerage in 1978.:P

It's ok Rock Hopper, I go and spy on the AC/DC forum to see what they say about Axl all the time :awesomeface:

I like being a spy :ph34r:

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

It's ok Rock Hopper, I go and spy on the AC/DC forum to see what they say about Axl all the time :awesomeface:

I like being a ninja here :ph34r:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I've already done it :ph34r:. We're not the only one talking about his hair and outfits :rofl-lol:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

I was reacting to this post: "For all we know he spent the day with Slash expanding their bellies with Beta's homemade cupcakes and stroking Slash's serpentine." I suppose it's a joke or something but I haven't read the thread so I was wondering how he got to this conclusion about Axl :P

And I liked Axl in red, the colour really suits him. Now I'm waiting for the red kilt :popcorn: 

No that came completely out of nowhere. There was no discussion about cupcakes or Axl stroking Slash's serpentine anywhere else in that thread. :lol:

Like I said to him, maybe he's just been lurking too much in this thread to get these ideas lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Frey said:

No that came completely out of nowhere. There was no discussion about cupcakes or Axl stroking Slash's serpentine anywhere else in that thread. :lol:

Like I said to him, maybe he's just been lurking too much in this thread to get these ideas lol

Well, he is James Bond, the spy of all spies :lol:

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, killuridols said:

ffs... :facepalm:

:question: I already said i was speculating and i explained my reasoning, we don't know anything so i don't get this reaction but guys, i have a more pressing matter: lets feast our years on another Axl/microphone close encounter, i know some of you like this so i made it for you all.

I think Axl looks great in red and i think the joke in the other thread was funny :lol:

axlmicro.gif

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, bigpoop said:

He says: "Some guy threw a joint to me on stage last night, right?  And he's in the front, and he goes..."  Axl mimes joint smoking, does little dance move. Opie laughs and says something I can't make out. That's it.

woooow thank you so much!!! :wow:

But wait... :suspicious:

The night before last night there wasn't a show... :suspicious:

4 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

I've already done it :ph34r:. We're not the only one talking about his hair and outfits :rofl-lol:

You guys spy on AC/DC forums but do you go there and tell them they lie and spread wrong information?

I have the feeling you wouldn't get out alive from that :lol:

Anyway, I noticed our spy only pops up when there's an Axl's women related subject :laugh:

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, giuls said:

:question: I already said i was speculating and i explained my reasoning, we don't know anything so i don't get this reaction but guys, i have a more pressing matter: lets feast our years on another Axl/microphone close encounter, i know some of you like this so i made it for you all.

I think Axl looks great in red and i think the joke in the other thread was funny :lol:

axlmicro.gif

Thank You for this gif :drool:

Anyway here's The Red Rose

10 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

I know, they take their music seriously there, it's funny that most of their moaning is about Axl's hair and clothes, especially when you consider what he used to wear.  They would probably go blind if he put on the g string and leather chaps again.

8 minutes ago, killuridols said:

woooow thank you so much!!! :wow:

But wait... :suspicious:

The night before last night there wasn't a show... :suspicious:

You guys spy on AC/DC forums but do you go there and tell them they lie and spread wrong information?

I have the feeling you wouldn't get out alive from that :lol:

Anyway, I noticed our spy only pops up when there's an Axl's women related subject :laugh:

It could be secret show :wow::ph34r:

Just now, Rock Hopper said:

I know, they take their music seriously there, it's funny that most of their moaning is about Axl's hair and clothes, especially when you consider what he used to wear.  They would probably go blind if he put on the g string and leather chaps again.

They all seemed to like that t shirt Axl wears of the woman bending over though, saw no end of "I like Axl's t shirt" comments for that one :lol:

The funniest was when Axl brought out his mic stand, he might as well have just had a shit on the stage! LOL

• Like 2

Yep normally they don't allow critical comments on band members, but with Axl not so much for some reason.

5 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

They all seemed to like that t shirt Axl wears of the woman bending over though, saw no end of "I like Axl's t shirt" comments for that one :lol:

The funniest was when Axl brought out his mic stand, he might as well have just had a shit on the stage! LOL

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, giuls said:

Guys, i found this on tumblr on a post saying it was taken backstage for Slash's BD, i don't have the source, thou, i wonder who's idea it was

slashbd.jpg

Jesus, don't leave Axl alone with it :smiley-confused2:.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

:question:

5 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Lucky Them to meet Him

4 minutes ago, giuls said:

Guys, i found this on tumblr on a post saying it was taken backstage for Slash's BD, i don't have the source, thou, i wonder who's idea it was

slashbd.jpg

Candy party for Slash N' Melissa