GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

33 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

That's the view I NEED to have when I go to see them! :drool::wub: But I guess it's impossible :no:

I won't have it either :unsure: 

People here will never be that quiet and make it cool to appreciate his beauty. Besides, the camera guy looks like he's standing somewhere or he has a tripod?

-----

On a sad note, seems he was out last night for party at a club (without us, of course :unsure:) He's looking so good I'm sure he's scoring every single night :cry:

image.jpeg

-------

@Lumikki :anger:

I will put you on ignore until this page fills up so I don't have to look at those cringeworthy pictures with that terrible woman. You're not funny at all. :max:

32 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

Someone said "adorable" couple pictures with Sasha? :awesomeface::awesomeface::awesomeface:

(This one always cracks me up. The way she's clinging to him. And Axl's awful shirt :rofl-lol:)

11053989unused_excuses1026200611415.jpg

11053983unused_excuses1026200611425.jpg

11053981unused_excuses1026200611430.jpg

11053980unused_excuses1026200611403.jpg

72488755.jpg

h4ue618870mx07x1.jpg

And of course we also can't forget these classics:

BiXcmeMCIAAOLD8.png

54dqdey5dxj3d4dj.jpg

9tnsbfj9jnx797nj.jpg

I apologize in advance for all the nightmares this post will cause :awesomeface::awesomeface::awesomeface:

:facepalm::rofl-lol:

I'm glad I said CURRENT so these would never count ha ha ha....

But...HE looked good in all of these (a lot of peeps hated his look from this era, but I LOVE IT).

@killuridols Sorry for unintentional spamming of these loathesome pictures (at least I get to look at him more LOL)

Edited by cheesecake

1 hour ago, Lumikki said:

I'm not even gonna comment on the language or their topics of conversation, but it reminded me of that story someone told (who was that?), about Perla teaching the boys (when they were much younger, like kindergarten age) to make obscene gestures and say very inappropriate sexual things to all the little girls around. And Slash had to step in and tell her to stop doing that. I mean, if a guy from GnR tells you to stop that crap because he thinks what you're doing is inappropriate, misogynist and crass, then you know it's bad. :facepalm:

WTF? Teaching them to harrass kindergarten girls? What a bitch.

I wouldn't be surprised if these poor kids turn out completely messed up, like a lot of celebrity kids. They're spending way too much time around crazy awful people.

28 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Slash and Renee were such a cute couple

Yeah, I think Renee was really cute as well.

46 minutes ago, starlight said:

That "woman" is disgusting. I' m glad Slash got rid of her

Do you or any of the other Slash experts here know if any of these rumors are true? Or do you think they are true?

Because what @RooSaa posted sounds pretty extreme and terrible.

Like I've never before heard about her blackmailing Slash when she was mad at him (and letting his guitars get stolen?! wtf?)

Or about her stealing money from Slash's mom's nurse

Or cheating on him all the time

Or sending people to harrass Slash and Meegan

I mean that's some seriously awful shit if that is all true. That would make her not just obnoxious, but actually an incredibly fucked up psychotic bitch :scared: I don't understand how he stayed married to her for so long.

Edited by Frey

15 minutes ago, killuridols said:

On a sad note, seems he was out last night for party at a club (without us, of course :unsure:) He's looking so good I'm sure he's scoring every single night :cry:

Let's hope he was there at least with Slash :max:. He's just killing the time before he gets to meet us...then he'll never forget :rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

When he comes to central Europe I need to form a gang with @Lumikki to chase him whenever he goes lol.:dance: In case Lumikki stops posting the creepy pictures of course :max:

Btw. I like how more and more people are getting paranoid that Axl is reading it here :nervous:

1 minute ago, cheesecake said:

Why was their marriage annulled? What are the grounds for an annulment vs a divorce (specifically in their case?). Coz I don't believe I've read anywhere why they annulled their marriage.

I don't know on what grounds it was annulled, but I'm guessing it was probably Axl pushing for annulment (or his lawyers telling him to) so he wouldn't lose half his fortune to Erin.

3 minutes ago, cheesecake said:

Why was their marriage annulled? What are the grounds for an annulment vs a divorce (specifically in their case?). Coz I don't believe I've read anywhere why they annulled their marriage.

There are different points for the Annulment of marriage and in this case it was Forced Consent.

Axl had threatened her that he will shoot himself if they don't get married and he even had a gun

4 minutes ago, Frey said:

Do you or any of the other Slash experts here know if any of these rumors are true? Or do you think they are true?

Because what @RooSaa posted sounds pretty extreme and terrible.

Like I've never before heard about her blackmailing Slash when she was mad at him (and letting his guitars get stolen?! wtf?)

Or about her stealing money from Slash's mom's nurse

Or cheating on him all the time

Or sending people to harrass Slash and Meegan

I mean that's some seriously awful shit if that is all true. That would make her not just obnoxious, but actually an incredibly fucked up psychotic bitch :scared: I don't understand how he stayed married to her for so long.

I dont know if those rumors are true. After all they are just rumors. But i do believe that Perla is not the innocent angel she portraits herself on IG, Youtube, etc ... There are just too many stories out there ...

1 minute ago, RooSaa said:

I dont know if those rumors are true. After all they are just rumors. But i do believe that Perla is not the innocent angel she portraits herself on IG, Youtube, etc ... There are just too many stories out there ...

Yeah I know they're rumors, I just want to hear the opinions of people like you and others who seem to know more about Slash and Perla than me. I've never payed much attention to them because I can't stand Perla. So I've never come across these fucked up rumors before.

6 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

There are different points for the Annulment of marriage and in this case it was Forced Consent.

Axl had threatened her that he will shoot himself if they don't get married and he even had a gun

Makes a lot of sense now. 

I thought I read somewhere that Perla and Slash started off by being friends with benefits. So when the divorce rumors were floating around back then, I was not the least surprised as I just thought their partnership had just run its course. 

I read about the rumour of Perla attacking a fan she thought was having an affair with Slash, i don't know about the other things because, well, i don't like her so i don't really read about her.

The Slash/Meegan are nice, it's good to see him happy.

@Andy14 could you post the slaxl leaning gif so we can further cleanse the place :lol:

6 minutes ago, giuls said:

The Slash/Meegan are nice, it's good to see him happy.

Yeah they seem to be good, but I guess Slash had written in his Autobio that he would never meet Meegan again or something, maybe Perla influenced him to write that or something. 

9 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

They are cute, aren't they? :hug:

insta.gif

I love how they both shift their stance so they can lean on each other better :lol:

Slash seems like he's appreciating the moment!

5 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Yeah they seem to be good, but I guess Slash had written in his Autobio that he would never meet Meegan again or something, maybe Perla influenced him to write that or something. 

Who know? Maybe at the time he really thought that but when they met again he discovered that they both changed and that they could be happy together

Edited by giuls

4 minutes ago, giuls said:

I love how they both shift their stance so they can lean on each other better :lol:

Who know? Maybe at the time he really thought that but when they met again he discovered that they both changed and that they could be happy together

Which year did Slash and Meegan hooked up and in which year they broke up?

36 minutes ago, Frey said:

Yeah I know they're rumors, I just want to hear the opinions of people like you and others who seem to know more about Slash and Perla than me. I've never payed much attention to them because I can't stand Perla. So I've never come across these fucked up rumors before.

She doesnt come across as a very nice person at all. The more i read about her, the more i see about her, the more i am disgusted by her. And the more i believe the rumors ...

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, giuls said:

Yeah, that's the first time we can see an interaction from Slash's side. :wub: It was about time :max:

• Like 1