GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

21 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Which year did Slash and Meegan hooked up and in which year they broke up?

I fished out my Slash's E-book, it says they met in 1990 at Chicago and they almost immediately went living together, he kept cheating on her and he broke up with her at Christmas, it was a brief relationship as a far as i can gauge by skimming the book, he keeps saying he didn't know her and it was a mistake going living together so soon when he didn't know her (he calls her Megan with an E in the book and it seemed pretty shitty how he treated her at the time, to me).

Edited by giuls

1 minute ago, giuls said:

I fished out my Slash's E-book, it says they met in 1990 at Chicago and they almost immediately went living together, he kept cheating on her and he broke up with her at Christmas, it was a brief relationship as a far as i can gauge by skimming the book, he keeps saying he didn't know her and it was a mistake going to living together so soon (he calls her Megan with an E in the book and it seemed pretty shitty how he treated her at the time, to me).

That was awful of him back then. But considering him as a junkie...so...that was not a shocking revelation.

Btw...anyone's betting whether Erin will be in attendance in Atlanta?

13 minutes ago, giuls said:

I fished out my Slash's E-book, it says they met in 1990 at Chicago and they almost immediately went living together, he kept cheating on her and he broke up with her at Christmas, it was a brief relationship as a far as i can gauge by skimming the book, he keeps saying he didn't know her and it was a mistake going living together so soon when he didn't know her (he calls her Megan with an E in the book and it seemed pretty shitty how he treated her at the time, to me).

So it was just for a few months, its pretty weird he is back with her after so many years when they din't even have a proper relationship. 

I guess for Slash it would be that a known Devil is better than an unknown one. 

12 minutes ago, cheesecake said:

That was awful of him back then. But considering him as a junkie...so...that was not a shocking revelation.

Actually when he broke up with her, in a very callous way by his own admission, it was during one of his brief periods of sobriety (by his own words "no drugs, very little drinks")

I guess pretty good, Erin always liked GNR

1 minute ago, tiutso said:

I mean, yeah, but her having been a madam says a lot more about her hypothetical social circle then her having been a groupie ever could.

True, I never knew she was a Madam too. 

1 minute ago, tiutso said:

I mean, yeah, but her having been a madam says a lot more about her hypothetical social circle then her having been a groupie ever could.

What does that mean? What exactly is a "madam"? I get that it's some kind of high class (?) prostitute or something, but...?

1 hour ago, tiutso said:

I mean, Perla used to be a madam, so who knows what kind of people kept on orbiting her even in her married life. 

Slash knew what he was getting himself into, didn't he cheat on his soon to be wife, Renee, the night before the wedding with Perla? And then he married her and had children together. Obviously he got tired and wasn't that much into her because he moved on very fast with Meegan. So did Perla, I think.

3 minutes ago, Frey said:

What does that mean? What exactly is a "madam"? I get that it's some kind of high class (?) prostitute or something, but...?

It's a female pimp. She was managing high-class prostitutes.

- Rumours around are saying that once in your life you were a Madame- If true - what skills did you learn from that experience and how useful they are in your life-

- Yes it is true. I gained excellent management skills and I can over see multiple projects at one time. I use these skills everyday! I also know what men want…

http://perlaferrarhudsonfashionicon.blogspot.ru/2011/03/exclusive-interview-with-perla-full.html

There were several sources on her having been a madam, but I forget the others now. This seems to be an interview with her, though. Can't vouch for authenticity. Also, beware of the shitty formatting.

Edited by tiutso
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, tiutso said:

It's a female pimp. She was managing high-class prostitutes.

Well, I guess it's not surprising considering Perla's entire family is shady. Aren't they all involved in some mafia / drug business shit? I remember her talking about how her brother got killed in the line of "work".

Anyway, Erin's the most beautiful of them all. And I'm gonna say yes, she'll be there.

2 hours ago, annablue said:

Always so classy though...(runs away!)

classy.jpg

The classiest

(And not that I'm much of a fashion judge or anything, but she always dresses absolutely terribly :rofl-lol:)

91376380-perla-hudson-and-her-husband-gu

Perla+Hudson+Mirage+20th+Anniversary+Aft

0203-slash-perla-ferrar-06.jpg

http://www2.pictures.stylebistro.com/gi/Slash+Tops+V+Neck+Tee+af3I6ObhbRxl.jpg

52195313-musician-slash-and-wife-perla-f

depositphotos_17059175-Slash-and-wife-pe

:scared:

:scared:

2 hours ago, Lumikki said:

And of course we also can't forget these classics:

BiXcmeMCIAAOLD8.png

9tnsbfj9jnx797nj.jpg

These are so hilariously cringeworthy :rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

I don't understand what the photographer was thinking. I'm guessing that was Sante D'Orazio as well? Man that guy always takes the worst and most awful pictures. No wonder he's friends with Axl. Can't have someone nice and normal with actual talent around.

22 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

Slash knew what he was getting himself into, didn't he cheat on his soon to be wife, Renee, the night before the wedding with Perla? And then he married her and had children together. Obviously he got tired and wasn't that much into her because he moved on very fast with Meegan. So did Perla, I think.

Thats some fucked up thing.

Renee seemed like a normal girl, she was really beautiful, back in the day I din't take that much interest in the personal lives lol, but yeah she seemed much better than Perla.

After fucking around so much, I guess Slash deserved someone like Perla who is taking half of his money now

14 minutes ago, tiutso said:

http://perlaferrarhudsonfashionicon.blogspot.ru/2011/03/exclusive-interview-with-perla-full.html

There were several sources on her having been a madam, but I forget the others now. This seems to be an interview with her, though. Can't vouch for authenticity. Also, beware of the shitty formatting.

That interview is :rofl-lol: Could they suck up to her anymore? These must be the people who are also her "fans" on instagram and shit

- If you have one fashion tip to steal from Gays/ Trannies- What would it be?
To not be afraid of being over the top! But keep it classy.

Yeah, right :rofl-lol:

We have talked about surrogacy perhaps in the future, but as for now, we are just starting to enjoy ourselves again now that the boys are bigger and I cant imagine having a little baby right now! Its too much to juggle.

Slash and Perla were considering surrogacy to have another child? :scared:

Never knew that, but considering how everything turned out, it's probably for the best that didn't happen.

1 minute ago, Slash787 said:

Thats some fucked up thing.

Renee seemed like a normal girl, she was really beautiful, back in the day I din't take that much interest in the personal lives lol, but yeah she seemed much better than Perla.

After fucking around so much, I guess Slash deserved someone like Perla who is taking half of his money now

Yeah karma is a bitch :lol: