GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

1 minute ago, Jane M. said:

I know right? and all that shit is on hin book, jfc. I would never admit to stuff like that, it's a horrible thing to do. 

According to the Dailymail, Perla took half of everything he made from 2002-2014. Karma's a bitch but no biggie, he will get it back with NITL. 

I din't dig up their divorce proceedings, but I thought during divorces, the wife takes half or a % of the husbands earning until the kids turn 18 or something.

So won't she get something that Slash makes off this tour? 

2 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

I know right? and all that shit is on hin book, jfc. I would never admit to stuff like that, it's a horrible thing to do. 

According to the Dailymail, Perla took half of everything he made from 2002-2014. Karma's a bitch but no biggie, he will get it back with NITL. 

Now I feel like Axl really intend to help His money problem since from the start

+ wooooh.... RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU WISH THE GOOD OL' DAYS OF THE WOMEN'S THREAD WERE BACK! :smiley-confused2:

+ :vomit:with me if you think the last 3 pages of this thread should be DELETED forever!!!

+ :ph34r: if you think some guys are worse (more gossipy, meaner and trashier) than some women

3 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Let's hope he was there at least with Slash :max:. He's just killing the time before he gets to meet us...then he'll never forget :rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

When he comes to central Europe I need to form a gang with @Lumikki to chase him whenever he goes lol.:dance: In case Lumikki stops posting the creepy pictures of course :max:

Btw. I like how more and more people are getting paranoid that Axl is reading it here :nervous:

@Lumikki is to blame for this whole shit going on right now. She opened the can of worms and left us lost here, in this public toilett :facepalm:

I hope she comes back to her senses and gangs up with you to chase Axl, but after seeing what I've seen today, she may end up chasing Andrei :ph34r:

Edited by killuridols

1 minute ago, Slash787 said:

I din't dig up their divorce proceedings, but I thought during divorces, the wife takes half or a % of the husbands earning until the kids turn 18 or something.

So won't she get something that Slash makes off this tour? 

She won't get anything from this tour. Child support is a different matter, until the kids turn 18 or 21 if they are in college but it's not the same in all states.

2 minutes ago, killuridols said:

+ wooooh.... RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU WISH THE GOOD OL' DAYS OF THE WOMEN'S THREAD WERE BACK! :smiley-confused2:

+ :vomit:with me if you think the last 3 pages of this thread should be DELETED forever!!!

+ :ph34r:if you think some guys are worse (more gossipy, meaner and trashier) than some women

@Lumikki is to blame for this whole shit going on right now. She opened the can of worms and left use here, in this public toilett :facepalm:

I hope she comes back to her senses and gangs up with up to chase Axl but after seeing what I've seen, she may end up chasing Andrei :ph34r:

I hope its not about the Slaxl topic, cause if it is, please dont block Me :rofl-lol:

1 minute ago, Jane M. said:

She won't get anything from this tour. Child support is a different matter, until the kids turn 18 or 21 if they are in college but it's not the same in all states.

But I guess in Cali you have to pay Child Support and both his children are under 18 as far as I know

19 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

So basically Perla handled and supplied girls like Sasha

Yes, you don't get married with a Perla or a Sasha. You just have fun with them. But Slash in those days he was still into sex, drugs and rock n' roll. From that perspective Perla made sense in his life. For this new and sober Slash, Perla is not the kind of woman he needs by his side. Keep in mind that Slash filed for divorce in 2010 or so. But later it was called off. I guess he wanted to give Perla and their marriage another chance. But in the end it wasn't woking.

• Like 1

Just now, giuls said:

Damn, in the concert thread a video of Axl saying to Slash that he is playing badass shit was posted but it doesn't show Slash's reaction, you had ONE job camera person! :rofl-lol:

He tried, when Axl says it he turns the camera to Slash but someone just raised his/her hand :facepalm:

1 minute ago, Padme said:

Yes, you don't get married with a Perla or a Sasha. You just have fun with them. But Slash in those days he was still into sex, drugs and rock n' roll. From that perspective Perla made sense in his life. For this new and sober Slash, Perla is not the kind of woman he needs by his side. Keep in mind that Slash filed for divorce in 2010 or so. But later it was called off. I guess he wanted to give Perla and their marriage another chance. But in the end it wasn't woking.

True, you get married to someone like Erin and Renee

Oh wait.....

3 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

But I guess in Cali you have to pay Child Support and both his children are under 18 as far as I know

Yes. He has to be paying, whether Perla is using that money for herself or not, we'll never know. Unless the kids have a trust fund, (which is like a savings account) she can't touch that either. 

Just now, Slash787 said:

True, you get married to someone like Erin and Renee

Oh wait.....

Heck! Hollywood marriage are what they are :lol: At least in those cases you mentioned they were kind quiet splits. Now if you look at cases like Kim Bassinger and Alec Baldwin :facepalm:

10 minutes ago, killuridols said:

+ :ph34r: if you think some guys are worse (more gossipy, meaner and trashier) than some women

:vomit::ph34r: and I don't know if there's a hand raising emoticon but Woooooh! :lol: I did not need, nor want to see all that terror in the last 3 or so pages. Sasha and her madam Perla should be banned topics from this forum. Fucking whores. I'd prefer a 10-page discussion of The Zika. God I need more Erin+Axl and Meegan+Slash and of course Slaxl, Daxl and Sluff.

8 minutes ago, giuls said:

Damn, in the concert thread a video of Axl saying to Slash that he is playing badass shit was posted but it doesn't show Slash's reaction, you had ONE job camera person! :rofl-lol:

I know right, I've been searching for a reaction video the entire day, all to no avail.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, nonok said:

:vomit::ph34r: and I don't know if there's a hand raising emoticon but Woooooh! :lol: I did not need, nor want to see all that terror in the last 3 or so pages. Sasha and her madam Perla should be banned topics from this forum. Fucking whores. I'd prefer a 10-page discussion of The Zika. God I need more Erin+Axl and Meegan+Slash and of course Slaxl, Daxl and Sluff.

I know right, I've been searching for a reaction video the entire day, all to no avail.

lol

Yeah. What I dont get is people posting PICTURES of those terrible women :facepalm:. We don't need to see their god awful faces and bodies, do we?

Haven't we had enough?

Is this some sort of PURGE for being bad during the weekend? :rofl-lol:

I really hope they don't have those photos saved to their computers because :scared:

3 minutes ago, giuls said:

Then, Damn you person with the hand! :rofl-lol: I wanted to see his reaction

How about the guy NEVER reacted, like he didn't react to the tickles and you are all wasting hours looking for the video of the something that NEVER happened?

:P

it's highly likely, gurrrrrls!

@Andy14 Did you post the part 4 of the China Exchange gifs already?

I can't remember.

If you haven't yet, we need gif of Axl reacting to Sir David Lang when he tells a person of the audience that he is a fool (I think Axl goes like "woooow") and my special request, gif of the moment Axl replies to the question of another band to join and he says "well, I never thought..." (I like how he says that, lol, im cray  i know :P)

6 minutes ago, killuridols said:

How about the guy NEVER reacted, like he didn't react to the tickles and you are all wasting hours looking for the video of the something that NEVER happened?

:P

it's highly likely, gurrrrrls!

Maybe, but i want to know for sure! :lol:

13 minutes ago, Padme said:

Heck! Hollywood marriage are what they are :lol: At least in those cases you mentioned they were kind quiet splits. Now if you look at cases like Kim Bassinger and Alec Baldwin :facepalm:

Erin and Axl was a quiet split? That was a soap opera from Telemundo. Lol

When you're into sex, drugs and rock & roll you shouldn't get married.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

Erin and Axl was a quiet split? That was a soap opera from Telemundo. Lol

When you're into sex, drugs and rock & roll you shouldn't get married.

True, hats off to Steven's wife for sticking up with him for so many years. 

• Like 1