Jump to content
Carlycosmos

GNR Women's discussion

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, nonok said:

:vomit::ph34r: and I don't know if there's a hand raising emoticon but Woooooh! :lol: I did not need, nor want to see all that terror in the last 3 or so pages. Sasha and her madam Perla should be banned topics from this forum. Fucking whores. I'd prefer a 10-page discussion of The Zika. God I need more Erin+Axl and Meegan+Slash and of course Slaxl, Daxl and Sluff.

 

I know right, I've been searching for a reaction video the entire day, all to no avail.

lol

Yeah. What I dont get is people posting PICTURES of those terrible women :facepalm:. We don't need to see their god awful faces and bodies, do we?

Haven't we had enough?

Is this some sort of PURGE for being bad during the weekend? :rofl-lol:

I really hope they don't have those photos saved to their computers because :scared:

3 minutes ago, giuls said:

Then, Damn you person with the hand! :rofl-lol: I wanted to see his reaction

How about the guy NEVER reacted, like he didn't react to the tickles and you are all wasting hours looking for the video of the something that NEVER happened?

:P

it's highly likely, gurrrrrls!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Andy14 Did you post the part 4 of the China Exchange gifs already?

I can't remember.

If you haven't yet, we need gif of Axl reacting to Sir David Lang when he tells a person of the audience that he is a fool (I think Axl goes like "woooow") and my special request, gif of the moment Axl replies to the question of another band to join and he says "well, I never thought..." (I like how he says that, lol, im cray  i know :P)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, killuridols said:

How about the guy NEVER reacted, like he didn't react to the tickles and you are all wasting hours looking for the video of the something that NEVER happened?

:P

it's highly likely, gurrrrrls!

Maybe, but i want to know for sure! :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Padme said:

Heck! Hollywood marriage are what they are :lol: At least in those cases you mentioned they were kind quiet splits. Now if you look at cases like Kim Bassinger and Alec Baldwin :facepalm:

Erin and Axl was a quiet split? That was a soap opera from Telemundo. Lol

When you're into sex, drugs and rock & roll you shouldn't get married.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

Erin and Axl was a quiet split? That was a soap opera from Telemundo. Lol

When you're into sex, drugs and rock & roll you shouldn't get married.

True, hats off to Steven's wife for sticking up with him for so many years. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jane M. said:

Erin and Axl was a quiet split? That was a soap opera from Telemundo. Lol

When you're into sex, drugs and rock & roll you shouldn't get married.

In the begining it was quiet. After Axl sued Stephanie then a war started.

Yeah I agree that when there is a lot of shit going on in your life it's stupid to get married. I don't know if you read Duff book. He said he doesn't remember his wedding with Linda, his second wife  :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, killuridols said:

@Andy14 Did you post the part 4 of the China Exchange gifs already?

I can't remember.

If you haven't yet, we need gif of Axl reacting to Sir David Lang when he tells a person of the audience that he is a fool (I think Axl goes like "woooow") and my special request, gif of the moment Axl replies to the question of another band to join and he says "well, I never thought..." (I like how he says that, lol, im cray  i know :P)

Lol we posted at the same time, it's just above your comment :P. The wow gif is there and here's the one you wished for

insta.gif

 

And here's one from yesterday. He did his cute little dance again

axlgnr.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Padme said:

In the begining it was quiet. After Axl sued Stephanie then a war started.

Yeah I agree that when there is a lot of shit going on in your life it's stupid to get married. I don't know if you read Duff book. He said he doesn't remember his wedding with Linda, his second wife  :lol:

I did but it's been a while, I have to read it again. There's a lot Duff doesn't remember. :facepalm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, RooSaa said:

What does Axl say around 8:42? Saw another video where he talked to Fortus and pointing at Slash (?).

"Is that Mumford & Sons? Mumford and every one of them goddamn sons" (??)

That's what I hear, probably way off.

Edited by tiutso

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, tiutso said:

Yeah.

 

 

Well dat still normal Fan Arts

First time seeing Steven 'kinda' serious N' not being goofy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SerenityScorp said:

Well dat still normal Fan Arts

First time seeing Steven 'kinda' serious N' not being goofy

Well, I did mention that they were looking at regular art.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

I did but it's been a while, I have to read it again. There's a lot Duff doesn't remember. :facepalm:

He has forgotten many things.

I don't know who to believe in that Duff beer thing, according to Duff, he inspired them and they had even told him back in the day, but the creators of the show say that what Duff is saying is Absurd. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Lol we posted at the same time, it's just above your comment :P. The wow gif is there and here's the one you wished for

insta.gif

 

And here's one from yesterday. He did his cute little dance again

axlgnr.gif

awwww thank you!!! :dance:

yes, I saw the other one!  thank you to the infinite :hug:

 

That dance! I think it's better the one I showed you today, from those videos of first NJ night. I think he does the same kind of dance by the end of Chinese Democracy or Rocket Queen, but check those two OH AND MR. BROWNSTONE video too. He's suuuuuuuuuch a whoooore, omg, really... totally whore 100% whore like never before :drool:

You have to gif all of that!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

True, hats off to Steven's wife for sticking up with him for so many years. 

The most fucked up in the Band, the most lucky one. His Wife still with Him N' for a Person who have drug problems, Hes the most looking good than Others :wacko:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everyone talk about Axl China exchange gif while Im here still not watching it :mellow:0

Edited by SerenityScorp
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SerenityScorp said:

The most fucked up in the Band, the most lucky one. His Wife still with Him N' for a Person who have drug problems, Hes the most looking good than Others :wacko:

True. Steven has been through a lot I'm glad he has someone worthy by his side. 

Duff and The Simpsons, that's so funny. I don't know who to believe either. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

The most fucked up in the Band, the most lucky one. His Wife still with Him N' for a Person who have drug problems, Hes the most looking good than Others :wacko:

2 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

True. Steven has been through a lot I'm glad he has someone worthy by his side. 

Duff and The Simpsons, that's so funny. I don't know who to believe either. 

No. As I learned from this thread, Steven's relationship with his wife is creepy too. What with her being so much younger and specifically wanting to lose her virginity to a guy in GnR or something. I don't remember anymore but it was discussed in the beginning of this thread somewhere. Probably while the topic of Axl's virginity was discussed :P

Edited by Frey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Phew...finally caught up reading the last few pages. You guys are so chatty lol! But I love that. Could do as well without those Perla pics. God she makes my skin crawl! Do love those Erin/Axl pics. :heart: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, killuridols said:

@Lumikki :anger:

I will put you on ignore until this page fills up so I don't have to look at those cringeworthy pictures with that terrible woman. You're not funny at all. :max:

:lol: Luckily for you, I don't have many more pictures of Sasha lying around that I could post. (Or do I? :ph34r:)

3 hours ago, Frey said:

WTF? Teaching them to harrass kindergarten girls? What a bitch.

I wouldn't be surprised if these poor kids turn out completely messed up, like a lot of celebrity kids. They're spending way too much time around crazy awful people.

I'm kind of worried about how they're going to turn out as well, but time will tell I guess...

3 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Let's hope he was there at least with Slash :max:. He's just killing the time before he gets to meet us...then he'll never forget :rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

When he comes to central Europe I need to form a gang with @Lumikki to chase him whenever he goes lol.:dance: In case Lumikki stops posting the creepy pictures of course :max:

Don't worry, I don't generally carry creepy Sasha pictures around with me when I'm out and about :P Plus, I'm good at stalking chasing people around. I did manage to track down Grandpa Angus and Axl after all :ph34r:

18 minutes ago, killuridols said:

@Lumikki is to blame for this whole shit going on right now. She opened the can of worms and left us lost here, in this public toilett :facepalm:

 

I hope she comes back to her senses and gangs up with you to chase Axl, but after seeing what I've seen today, she may end up chasing Andrei :ph34r:

HOW DARE YOU!!! :rofl-lol: I'd rather jump off a cliff than go after that sleazeball Andrei :scared:

36 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Axl and Slash should really read this thread, I can imagine them staring at the fanart pictures :popcorn::rofl-lol:

Not fan art, but I know that someone once sent some terrible Slaxl fan fiction to Axl.

Yes, really :facepalm:

And it gets worse. It was a fan fic about one of them dying, and the other one was at the funeral crying and full of regrets about the lifes they'd had.

How do I know this? Because while I was klicking around on DA recently I came across a conversation in the comments where that one girl proudly told the other girl that she'd sent her story to Axl's address.

It was an old conversation, it apparently happened a couple of years ago, but ever since I read that, I've been wondering now if this is maybe what caused Axl's "One of us would have to die before there'd ever be a reunion" comment. :scared:

(But more likely Beta found it in the mail and threw it away. Hopefully. But maybe she also showed it to him :ph34r:)

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, tiutso said:

Well, I did mention that they were looking at regular art.

Didnt see tht :P

Couldnt imagine if its not regular art but Bromance Art :smiley-confused2:

:D When Dudler saw Slash funny fanart N' laughing

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lumikki said:

And it gets worse. It was a fan fic about one of them dying, and the other one was at the funeral crying and full of regrets about the lifes they'd had.

I swear to god, I read that or something remarkably similar on tumblr a while ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×