GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

1 minute ago, Jane M. said:

Erin and Axl was a quiet split? That was a soap opera from Telemundo. Lol

When you're into sex, drugs and rock & roll you shouldn't get married.

In the begining it was quiet. After Axl sued Stephanie then a war started.

Yeah I agree that when there is a lot of shit going on in your life it's stupid to get married. I don't know if you read Duff book. He said he doesn't remember his wedding with Linda, his second wife  :lol:

9 minutes ago, killuridols said:

@Andy14 Did you post the part 4 of the China Exchange gifs already?

I can't remember.

If you haven't yet, we need gif of Axl reacting to Sir David Lang when he tells a person of the audience that he is a fool (I think Axl goes like "woooow") and my special request, gif of the moment Axl replies to the question of another band to join and he says "well, I never thought..." (I like how he says that, lol, im cray  i know :P)

Lol we posted at the same time, it's just above your comment :P. The wow gif is there and here's the one you wished for

insta.gif

And here's one from yesterday. He did his cute little dance again

axlgnr.gif

3 minutes ago, Padme said:

In the begining it was quiet. After Axl sued Stephanie then a war started.

Yeah I agree that when there is a lot of shit going on in your life it's stupid to get married. I don't know if you read Duff book. He said he doesn't remember his wedding with Linda, his second wife  :lol:

I did but it's been a while, I have to read it again. There's a lot Duff doesn't remember. :facepalm:

9 minutes ago, RooSaa said:

What does Axl say around 8:42? Saw another video where he talked to Fortus and pointing at Slash (?).

"Is that Mumford & Sons? Mumford and every one of them goddamn sons" (??)

That's what I hear, probably way off.

Edited by tiutso

2 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

I did but it's been a while, I have to read it again. There's a lot Duff doesn't remember. :facepalm:

He has forgotten many things.

I don't know who to believe in that Duff beer thing, according to Duff, he inspired them and they had even told him back in the day, but the creators of the show say that what Duff is saying is Absurd. 

4 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Lol we posted at the same time, it's just above your comment :P. The wow gif is there and here's the one you wished for

insta.gif

And here's one from yesterday. He did his cute little dance again

axlgnr.gif

awwww thank you!!! :dance:

yes, I saw the other one!  thank you to the infinite :hug:

That dance! I think it's better the one I showed you today, from those videos of first NJ night. I think he does the same kind of dance by the end of Chinese Democracy or Rocket Queen, but check those two OH AND MR. BROWNSTONE video too. He's suuuuuuuuuch a whoooore, omg, really... totally whore 100% whore like never before :drool:

You have to gif all of that!

11 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

True, hats off to Steven's wife for sticking up with him for so many years. 

The most fucked up in the Band, the most lucky one. His Wife still with Him N' for a Person who have drug problems, Hes the most looking good than Others :wacko:

1 minute ago, SerenityScorp said:

The most fucked up in the Band, the most lucky one. His Wife still with Him N' for a Person who have drug problems, Hes the most looking good than Others :wacko:

True. Steven has been through a lot I'm glad he has someone worthy by his side. 

Duff and The Simpsons, that's so funny. I don't know who to believe either. 

8 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

2 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

True. Steven has been through a lot I'm glad he has someone worthy by his side. 

Duff and The Simpsons, that's so funny. I don't know who to believe either. 

No. As I learned from this thread, Steven's relationship with his wife is creepy too. What with her being so much younger and specifically wanting to lose her virginity to a guy in GnR or something. I don't remember anymore but it was discussed in the beginning of this thread somewhere. Probably while the topic of Axl's virginity was discussed :P

Edited by Frey

4 hours ago, killuridols said:

@Lumikki :anger:

I will put you on ignore until this page fills up so I don't have to look at those cringeworthy pictures with that terrible woman. You're not funny at all. :max:

:lol: Luckily for you, I don't have many more pictures of Sasha lying around that I could post. (Or do I? :ph34r:)

3 hours ago, Frey said:

WTF? Teaching them to harrass kindergarten girls? What a bitch.

I wouldn't be surprised if these poor kids turn out completely messed up, like a lot of celebrity kids. They're spending way too much time around crazy awful people.

I'm kind of worried about how they're going to turn out as well, but time will tell I guess...

3 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Let's hope he was there at least with Slash :max:. He's just killing the time before he gets to meet us...then he'll never forget :rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

When he comes to central Europe I need to form a gang with @Lumikki to chase him whenever he goes lol.:dance: In case Lumikki stops posting the creepy pictures of course :max:

Don't worry, I don't generally carry creepy Sasha pictures around with me when I'm out and about :P Plus, I'm good at stalking chasing people around. I did manage to track down Grandpa Angus and Axl after all :ph34r:

18 minutes ago, killuridols said:

@Lumikki is to blame for this whole shit going on right now. She opened the can of worms and left us lost here, in this public toilett :facepalm:

I hope she comes back to her senses and gangs up with you to chase Axl, but after seeing what I've seen today, she may end up chasing Andrei :ph34r:

HOW DARE YOU!!! :rofl-lol: I'd rather jump off a cliff than go after that sleazeball Andrei :scared:

36 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Axl and Slash should really read this thread, I can imagine them staring at the fanart pictures :popcorn::rofl-lol:

Not fan art, but I know that someone once sent some terrible Slaxl fan fiction to Axl.

Yes, really :facepalm:

And it gets worse. It was a fan fic about one of them dying, and the other one was at the funeral crying and full of regrets about the lifes they'd had.

How do I know this? Because while I was klicking around on DA recently I came across a conversation in the comments where that one girl proudly told the other girl that she'd sent her story to Axl's address.

It was an old conversation, it apparently happened a couple of years ago, but ever since I read that, I've been wondering now if this is maybe what caused Axl's "One of us would have to die before there'd ever be a reunion" comment. :scared:

(But more likely Beta found it in the mail and threw it away. Hopefully. But maybe she also showed it to him :ph34r:)

• Like 1

Just now, Lumikki said:

And it gets worse. It was a fan fic about one of them dying, and the other one was at the funeral crying and full of regrets about the lifes they'd had.

I swear to god, I read that or something remarkably similar on tumblr a while ago.

58 minutes ago, Frey said:

No. As I learned from this thread, Steven's relationship with his wife is creepy too. What with her being so much younger and specifically wanting to lose her virginity to a guy in GnR or something. I don't remember anymore but it was discussed in the beginning of this thread somewhere. Probably while the topic of Axl's virginity was discussed :P

Hold on, Axl's virginity? Now I have to go back and read this thread all over again. 

I do remember reading about how him and Izzy are both sterile. Lmao:smiley-confused2:

Steven and his wife's creepiness seems to working for them so...

Edited by Jane M.
Word changed.

10 minutes ago, Frey said:

My google-fu worked, the thing about Steve's wife is on page 3 written by @Slash787 

3 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

Not fan art, but I know that someone once sent some terrible Slaxl fan fiction to Axl.

How do I know this? Because while I was klicking around on DA recently I came across a conversation in the comments where that one girl proudly told the other girl that she'd sent her story to Axl's address.

It was an old conversation, it apparently happened a couple of years ago, but ever since I read that, I've been wondering now if this is maybe what caused Axl's "One of us would have to die before there'd ever be a reunion" comment. :scared:

(But more likely Beta found it in the mail and threw it away. Hopefully. But maybe she also showed it to him :ph34r:)

I'm pretty sure it's standard for them to dispose of gifts sent at the house, it could be everything so i guess it's safer just to throw everything away but yes, this is pretty creepy and cringey :facepalm:

23 minutes ago, killuridols said:

That dance! I think it's better the one I showed you today, from those videos of first NJ night. I think he does the same kind of dance by the end of Chinese Democracy or Rocket Queen, but check those two OH AND MR. BROWNSTONE video too. He's suuuuuuuuuch a whoooore, omg, really... totally whore 100% whore like never before :drool:

You have to gif all of that!

Can you imagine him doing something like this with ACDC? Their fans would tear him apart :rofl-lol:

insta33.gif

insta.gif

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

:lol: Luckily for you, I don't have many more pictures of Sasha lying around that I could post. (Or do I? :ph34r:)

Don't worry, I don't generally carry creepy Sasha pictures around with me when I'm out and about :P Plus, I'm good at stalking chasing people around. I did manage to track down Grandpa Angus and Axl after all :ph34r:

HOW DARE YOU!!! :rofl-lol: I'd rather jump off a cliff than go after that sleazeball Andrei :scared:

You better... :max:

lol, well Andrei... he could help us, right? but he won't because we've trashed on him and his friends.... we'll have to resort to other things. I'd love to join you in Europe but I will probably end up in bankrupt after November! I'll try to track them down in Buenos Aires. I can't promise success though :unsure:

wtf are you talking about? What is DA?

Who's that creep? Is it my grandmother? Because she's that type, you know?

I have another creepy story to tell about someone that we all know.... but I'll leave it for out meetup in Europe :ph34r:

2 minutes ago, killuridols said:

You better... :max:

lol, well Andrei... he could help us, right? but he won't because we've trashed on him and his friends.... we'll have to resort to other things. I'd love to join you in Europe but I will probably end up in bankrupt after November! I'll try to track them down in Buenos Aires. I can't promise success though :unsure:

wtf are you talking about? What is DA?

Who's that creep? Is it my grandmother? Because she's that type, you know?

I have another creepy story to tell about someone that we all know.... but I'll leave it for out meetup in Europe :ph34r:

DA probably Deviantart. Place to post Arts, FF, Photography etc