GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

39 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

He does look a lot younger in real life than he does in most pictures, though. I don't find him very attractive anymore in most pictures nowadays, but he didn't look too bad in real life.

When I saw him at the concert (I was pretty close to the stage) he really did look like his young himself sometimes, really much younger than in the pics. And thinner, too. It's weird that he looks like a completely different person in some photos. 

13 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Why do you hate her so much?

That annulment thing sounds like bullshit. They did get married. Maybe legally it puts you in a state of "never been married" but what does getting married really mean? In their hearts they did, they took a picture, she wore a veil and a bouquet of white flowers. No paper can undo those memories and the things that happened.

It's so ridiculous that a figure like "annulment" even exists.

I don't hate her. I just don't think she and Axl would be good together. if the truth is he did abuse her why would SHE want to be back with him? and if it's not true why on earth would Axl want to be back together with someone who could accuse him of such a thing. I can hear their convo now "so Erin why the bleep* did you throw me under the bus and make me out to be a lowlife who would beat women?" MY opinion, which I have every right to not only have but to EXPRESS is that a reunion of these two would be an unmitigated disaster. I think some of these people ( mostly young girls from what I have heard and seen first hand on her social media ) have got it in their minds that these reconciliation would be the most romantic thing in the world! *barf* if she wants to get back with an ex how about her ex husband with whom she has kids?  like I said if she's been trying to get back with Axl since 2011 looks like she has FAILED. and with that I am DONE this subject has become boring as hell and doesn't warrant my attention but if you feel the need to keep it up LEAVE ME OUT OF IT! got it?? good! :max:

p.s. most of your posts seem to be argumentative, kinda strikes me you're the type who thinks negative attention is better than no attention at all. so you have the honor of being the first person on the board I am going to BLOCK. I don't need that kind of negativity in my life so buh bye now! :thumbsdown:

26 minutes ago, Archtop said:

I find it slightly odd people wanting Axl and Erin back together or the suggestion that she is the only women Axl has ever loved. 

How many of you would go back to a man you were in love with 30 years ago. Not even going to mention by their own admittance it was at times a toxic relationship.

How does anyone know who he has loved or who he is in love with. I've always wondered about the relationship with Beta, yes I know the reference to being like a mother and she's his manager, but what if that's a smoke screen? I always rather hoped she is more than a momager  as it means he found somebody. An unlikely couple it might seem on the surface but would it be that odd ?

Anyway whatever the case, I hope he does have someone special, and good luck to her, I get the impression she would need the patience of a saint.

I find it odd, I should say bizarre your sugestion that Axl is dating Beta. Axl had affairs with other women when Beta was around. I can't imagine Beta as a swinger or something like it 

6 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

I don't hate her. I just don't think she and Axl would be good together. if the truth is he did abuse her why would SHE want to be back with him? and if it's not true why on earth would Axl want to be back together with someone who could accuse him of such a thing. I can hear their convo now "so Erin why the bleep* did you throw me under the bus and make me out to be a lowlife who would beat women?" MY opinion, which I have every right to not only have but to EXPRESS is that a reunion of these two would be an unmitigated disaster. I think some of these people ( mostly young girls from what I have heard and seen first hand on her social media ) have got it in their minds that these reconciliation would be the most romantic thing in the world! *barf* if she wants to get back with an ex how about her ex husband with whom she has kids?  like I said if she's been trying to get back with Axl since 2011 looks like she has FAILED. and with that I am DONE this subject has become boring as hell and doesn't warrant my attention but if you feel the need to keep it up LEAVE ME OUT OF IT! got it?? good! :max:

p.s. most of your posts seem to be argumentative, kinda strikes me you're the type who thinks negative attention is better than no attention at all. so you have the honor of being the first person on the board I am going to BLOCK. I don't need that kind of negativity in my life so buh bye now! :thumbsdown:

what? :blink:

The fact that you get SO ENRAGED and SO UPSET about this topic screams LOTS about you, not me. I haven't had one single problem with any of the other girls/women posting in this thread. Been able to discuss and argue all different points of view. You are the one going ape about Axl and Erin. Does it really affect your life? Seems like!!

Block me. Do whatever you want. I couldn't care less. There's plenty of other people here who don't snap for bullshit and with a much better character than yours. Adult mature people who can handle any debate.

Bye and dont let the door hit your ass on your way out :)

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, killuridols said:

My friend's parents just got back together after 15 years of being apart and the guy having children with another woman. Slash got back with Meegan. There are thousands of cases like this all around the globe. It's not odd. It's life and it's love. Love doesnt know of reason or science. It just happens.

I can't say if I would go back or not to a person I dated years ago. I see there is a chance and it seems to work out for some people. It may not work out for others. Just because you wouldn't do it, doesn't mean others can't do it.

When I said I think Axl has only loved Erin that's what I'm saying. I *THINK*. It's my opinion. It's not a fact. I didn't "I know Axl only loved her". Just like the rest of assumptions. They are what they are.

About Beta, again my opinion, it doesn't look like she could keep a romantic relationship with someone like Axl and at the same time be the manager of Gn'R and do everything she does. I've seen her calling him "my boss". Beta seems to have a strong character and strong personality. A woman like her wouldn't accept to be put in a place of invisibility. She wouldn't either accept to be second or third or fourth best. If she was with Axl for real, none of the models and Sasha would still be around. She wouldn't allow him to call her "mother". She's not that old to be his mother so calling her "mother" I don't think it's casual. This is like an unconcious barrier to their relationship. By giving her the status of mother, he's putting a distance to the sexual part. It's a desexualition of this woman. You don't fuck your mother.

I dont' know if I made sense but it's complicated. I think it's a really good case for psychiatrist and people who work/research those kind of topics.

My own cousin married an old ex girlfriend. They dated for like 5 years. Then their relationship ended up bad. They didn't have any kind of contact for more than 20 years. She married to another guy and she divorced that guy.  She dated other guys after her divorce. A few years ago she got in touch with cousin. In a matter of days they were dating again. A few months after living together they got married. They still are married 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

I have the same opinion on Axl and Erin like you. ;) And this is the first and the last post I'm going to make about them. I don't feel comfortable reading about the guys' personal lives. I always try to skip such posts. Maybe I'm a weirdo :o. At least, I have contributed to the original idea of this thread :lol:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, starlight said:

Please girls stop fighting we all have different opinions about Axl and the people connected to him there's no need to get upset!

We must keep this topic entertaining ;) 

I didn't fight anyone but I agree with you and even if someone dislikes a topic or something else, there's no reason to go berserk about it and mistreat other posters. Just ignore it.

Ok, here's a video I like a lot. It's of Axl meeting fans outside Ac/Dc rehearsal place in Lisbon. He's being really cool to fans here so it's a good thing:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

I have the same opinion on Axl and Erin like you. ;) And this is the first and the last post I'm going to make about them. I don't feel comfortable reading about the guys' personal lives. I always try to skip such posts. Maybe I'm a weirdo :o. At least, I have contributed to the original idea of this thread :lol:

yeah now we can post on what really matters; how hot Axl is, how sexy Axl is, how much we love Axl etc etc etc :P :axl92::wub:

1 hour ago, Archtop said:

I find it slightly odd people wanting Axl and Erin back together or the suggestion that she is the only women Axl has ever loved. 

How many of you would go back to a man you were in love with 30 years ago. Not even going to mention by their own admittance it was at times a toxic relationship.

How does anyone know who he has loved or who he is in love with. I've always wondered about the relationship with Beta, yes I know the reference to being like a mother and she's his manager, but what if that's a smoke screen? I always rather hoped she is more than a momager  as it means he found somebody. An unlikely couple it might seem on the surface but would it be that odd ?

Anyway whatever the case, I hope he does have someone special, and good luck to her, I get the impression she would need the patience of a saint.

I don't know about Axl, but in Erin's case it all comes directly from herself. She said she still loves him and wishes they were still together. :shrugs: Whether that would be a good idea or not is anyone's guess. Considering their history, one part of me is all "Hell no! Don't do that girl! This would only end in disaster!". But on the other hand, we don't really know anything, they're different people now and I guess Erin has her reasons for whatever she says and does. I'm neutral on wether I want them back together or not. I'm just gonna sit here and watch this whole thing unfold with interest.

As for Beta, I agree with what @killuridols said. I also think Axl is vain enough that he would never date a normal, average looking women like Beta, and also not one that's older than him. He'd probably be embarrassed to be seen with her if they actually had a romantic relationship and made it public. Gotta uphold that rock star image and everything. Yes, that makes Axl sound like a complete asshole, but it seem to be that way, judging by everything we know.

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

Thank you for taking all that time to reply to my anxiety disorder questions :wub:

Ok, I think I know how tall he is now. That's good for me because I'm short and I'm not very fond of extremely tall guys, hehe. I just hope I ain't fatter than him :lol:

Yes, you're right about guys full of rage and unsolved issues have that look but it's all in the past now for me. I'm doing fine. Thank you :)

:facepalm:

jesus, why is he like that? I hate it.

I dont know how I'd react to that. I may end up fighting with him because I dont respond well to violence :P

ahahaaaa I think I know who's Ebayer he's talking about now!!!

Would you sell it to me? I'ts just a random paper! :P

Cool. I can picture that. I wish he was always in that good mood he gets sometimes. Rarely. LOL.

(kidding)

I've noticed that through video and some pics. I wonder what it is... I have this theory that he's got some peeling or facial treatment done for the wrinkles but the red shouldn't stay for so long. I refuse to believe this redness is due to his alcohol addiction everybody here talk about :cry:

The pictures are so deceiving and Axl has that kind of thing of looking so very different in pics taken at the same time or the same day. Sometimes he looks too old or too young. I dont know what it is but its strange.

She was very young when they met and he was trying to make it in music. So I do believe her he was her first love. :heart:

You're very welcome! I don't mind satisfying anyone's curiosity :lol:

Yeah, I hate it when he gets in his pissy moods as well, especially when it's for no good reason. The kid clearly didn't do that on purpose and the problem was resolved quickly, so why even bother getting mad about it? :rolleyes:

And sorry, but I'm gonna keep the autograph. :P I didn't plan on getting it, but now I've grown fond of it lol. It's weird seeing that handwriting that you've grown so used to seeing (from stuff like the music videos or credits of the making of the videos, etc) lying around in your room.

Okay, since you mentioned alcohol, I just remembered something. I didn't see this for myself, so take it with a grain of salt, but that woman who told me about meeting Slash and Duff in 1992? She asked me if I thought Axl was drunk after he'd gone back into the hotel. I asked her why she would think that and she said that he saw him fall against or slam against the car door when the car he arrived in stopped. Basically she said he kind of fell against the door/window of the car while inside of the car and she thought that was weird because the car drove very slowly and didn't stop abruptly or anything like that. So no reason for him falling against the window like that under normal circumstances. Probably this also had something to do with why he already seemed pissed when he came out of the car (or maybe it was seeing people waiting for him? or both?). He was still in a good mood during the concert and this was about 2-3 hours later. He didn't seem noticably drunk to me though while he met with me and the other fans :shrugs:

52 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

When I saw him at the concert (I was pretty close to the stage) he really did look like his young himself sometimes, really much younger than in the pics. And thinner, too. It's weird that he looks like a completely different person in some photos. 

Yes, I thought that while watching him sing and walk around as well. But somehow he is just not very photogenic anymore or something. And oh wearing nothing the bandana and plaid shirt tonight! Nice.

Edited by Lumikki

Reconciling with an old partner...there are people that have gotten divorced and 20 years later they remarry, and that second time around, it works out. I think, however, that it very much depends on the circumstances surrounding the end of the relationship. If it's a situation where there was serious domestic violence, I don't necessarily know if it's healthy or good for there to be a reunion. You can love someone with your heart and know with all certainty in your head that for one reason or another that it's not safe for you to be around them.

As I've said in other threads, and earlier in this one, if Erin and Axl can rekindle a friendship or romance and it's positive and healthy for BOTH of them, that's great. At the end of the day I don't have a vested stake in it either way.

And as for Beta? OMG, no. He calls her Mom. He considers TB to be his family. Whatever one says about them, they've given him that stability of having a family around for 20+ years, and it would likely be unthinkable for him to consider ANY of them in a non-platonic way.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

I don't know about Axl, but in Erin's case it all comes directly from herself. She said she still loves him and wishes they were still together. :shrugs: Whether that would be a good idea or not is anyone's guess. Considering their history, one part of me is all "Hell no! Don't do that girl! This would only end in disaster!". But on the other hand, we don't really know anything, they're different people now and I guess Erin has her reasons for whatever she says and does. I'm neutral on wether I want them back together or not. I'm just gonna sit here and watch this whole thing unfold with interest.

As for Beta, I agree with what @killuridols said. I also think Axl is vain enough that he would never date a normal, average looking women like Beta, and also not one that's older than him. He'd probably be embarrassed to be seen with her if they actually had a romantic relationship and made it public. Gotta uphold that rock star image and everything. Yes, that makes Axl sound like a complete asshole, but it seem to be that way, judging by everything we know.

You're very welcome! I don't mind satisfying anyone's curiosity :lol:

Yeah, I hate it when he gets in his pissy moods as well, especially when it's for no good reason. The kid clearly didn't do that on purpose and the problem was resolved quickly, so why even bother getting mad about it? :rolleyes:

And sorry, but I'm gonna keep the autograph. :P I didn't plan on getting it, but now I've grown fond of it lol. It's weird seeing that handwriting that you've grown so used to seeing (from stuff like the music videos or credits of the making of the videos, etc) lying around in your room.

Okay, since you mentioned alcohol, I just remembered something. I didn't see this for myself, so take it with a grain of salt, but that woman who told me about meeting Slash and Duff in 1992? She asked me if I thought Axl was drunk after he'd gone back into the hotel. I asked her why she would think that and she said that he saw him fall against or slam against the car door when the car he arrived in stopped. Basically she said he kind of fell against the door/window of the car while inside of the car and she thought that was weird because the care drove very slowly and didn't stop abruptly or anything like that. So no reason for him falling against the window like that under normal circumstances. Probably this also had something to do with why he already seemed pissed when he came out of the car (or maybe it was seeing people waiting for him? or both?). He was still in a good mood during the concert and this was about 2-3 hours later. He didn't seem noticably drunk to me though while he met with me and the other fans :shrugs:

Yes, I thought that while watching him sing and walk around as well. But somehow he is just not very photogenic anymore or something. And oh wearing nothing the bandana and plaid shirt tonight! Nice.

You know, someone here just called me negative for I dont know what fucked up reasons :lol:. Guess it is a reflection of themselves. Sort of a mirror kind of thing because really, getting so upset and worked out at the possibility of Erin and Axl going back together it is indeed an unhealthy and negative thing to feel. I'm up for it (and I'm gonna paraphrase Slash here) "if done for the right reasons", but if it doesn't happen I'm not gonna lose sleep over that. It's their lives in the end.... us talking about it here doesn't harm anyone, nor does it have any real effect on their lives or OUR lives.

Unfortunately, it looks like Axl has never dated an "average" woman. Maybe that's because he has access to really beautiful women he must think he has to take all advantage of it. If I was in his position, maybe I'd be that shallow too. Just imagine the possibility of having all the hottest guys on earth :drool:... Hell, why not??!

lol :lol:

Hmmm, I don't know what to tell you about the alcohol thing. A lot of people keep talking about it but I still can't make a connection. The other day I read the chronicle of the paparazzi who took pictures of Axl in the airport when Axl went out of control, trying to defend Beta, remember? This guy said that Axl smelled a lot like alcohol :unsure:

If it wasn't that he has a broken foot, then I could give one credit to the theory of that woman but he seems clumsy, and he's stumbled a lot on stage ever since he's on the boot. That may be the reason why that happened but I'd have to see it for myself in order to judge. If you didn't notice him drunk maybe he wasn't but who knows.... Some people have more tolerance to alcohol than others and while being drunk they could also act somewhat normal.

44 minutes ago, killuridols said:

If she was with Axl for real, none of the models and Sasha would still be around. She wouldn't allow him to call her "mother". She's not that old to be his mother so calling her "mother" I don't think it's casual. This is like an unconcious barrier to their relationship. By giving her the status of mother, he's putting a distance to the sexual part. It's a desexualition of this woman. You don't fuck your mother.

I don't know about any of Axls recent hook ups, I have only seen Beta constantly at Axl side which is why I made the suggestion. Your point about him calling her mother as a desexualisation of the relationship, versus my smoke screen is admittedly a lot more valid.

41 minutes ago, Padme said:

I find it odd, I should say bizarre your sugestion that Axl is dating Beta. Axl had affairs with other women when Beta was around. I can't imagine Beta as a swinger or something like it 

Like I said I don't know about Axls recent affairs. Beta a swinger? Lol if floats some peoples boat!

? My Bad 

About Axl's red skin and bloatedness I think it's  indeed due to the fact he drinks. We have seen pics of him with a bottle of beer in the hand several times

He should quit drinking at his age,he would be in a better shape and sing better too ,maybe hanging out with Duff more could help

5 minutes ago, Archtop said:

I don't know about any of Axls recent hook ups, I have only seen Beta constantly at Axl side which is why I made the suggestion. Your point about him calling her mother as a desexualisation of the relationship, versus my smoke screen is admittedly a lot more valid.

Like I said I don't know about Axls recent affairs. Beta a swinger? Lol if floats some peoples boat!

? My Bad 

She's constantly by his side because she's his assistant, manager and "mother". So it makes sense. I think she does play the role of a wife, in some ways, without the sex. But who knows? I couldn't confirm or deny anything, haha.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, stella said:

He's a redhead; if he steps outside in the sun for two seconds he's going to be fried and turn red, LOL. He doesn't have 'drinkers' nose,' which is a pretty telltale sign of alcoholism.

what does drinkers' nose look like?

32 minutes ago, stella said:

Reconciling with an old partner...there are people that have gotten divorced and 20 years later they remarry, and that second time around, it works out. I think, however, that it very much depends on the circumstances surrounding the end of the relationship. If it's a situation where there was serious domestic violence, I don't necessarily know if it's healthy or good for there to be a reunion. You can love someone with your heart and know with all certainty in your head that for one reason or another that it's not safe for you to be around them.

As I've said in other threads, and earlier in this one, if Erin and Axl can rekindle a friendship or romance and it's positive and healthy for BOTH of them, that's great. At the end of the day I don't have a vested stake in it either way.

And as for Beta? OMG, no. He calls her Mom. He considers TB to be his family. Whatever one says about them, they've given him that stability of having a family around for 20+ years, and it would likely be unthinkable for him to consider ANY of them in a non-platonic way.

I think the same! if they could be happy together, it would be great! if not, that's okay too!
And Beta with Axl... how can I say it...

large.gif

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Hmmm, I don't know what to tell you about the alcohol thing. A lot of people keep talking about it but I still can't make a connection. The other day I read the chronicle of the paparazzi who took pictures of Axl in the airport when Axl went out of control, trying to defend Beta, remember? This guy said that Axl smelled a lot like alcohol :unsure:

If it wasn't that he has a broken foot, then I could give one credit to the theory of that woman but he seems clumsy, and he's stumbled a lot on stage ever since he's on the boot. That may be the reason why that happened but I'd have to see it for myself in order to judge. If you didn't notice him drunk maybe he wasn't but who knows.... Some people have more tolerance to alcohol than others and while being drunk they could also act somewhat normal.

I remember that incident, but didn't know that guy said he smelled of alcohol. Interesting.

Yeah, I was thinking it might just have been his usual clumsyness as well. And I'm also not the best judge in telling wether anyone is intoxicated or not, as long as it isn't completely obvious. I will say though that I did not notice him smelling of alcohol. I was asked in another thread yesterday what Axl smelled like and I didn't notice him smelling of anything at all.

13 minutes ago, stella said:

He's a redhead; if he steps outside in the sun for two seconds he's going to be fried and turn red, LOL. He doesn't have 'drinkers' nose,' which is a pretty telltale sign of alcoholism.

True, but it wasn't very sunny or hot in Europe back then. And Axl apparently never left his hotel all 4 or 5 days that he was in Vienna. According to the papparazzi and the newspapers he only ever left the hotel to go to the concert.

14 minutes ago, killuridols said:

She's constantly by his side because she's his assistant, manager and "mother". So it makes sense. I think she does play the role of a wife, in some ways, without the sex. But who knows? I couldn't confirm or deny anything, haha.

Here's a nice picture of Beta and Axl cooking/baking. Or she's teaching him, I don't know, but she looks proud :lol:

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/Axl/22361103005989722528100.jpgoriginal.jpg~original