GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

54 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

What? Who says I don't like him? :lol: I absolutely love that ginger menace, he's like my baby that I somehow can never stay mad at, even when he's being frustrating or an idiot.  I fell in love with him when I was a kid and it's never really gone away, so meeting him was a dream come true. Plus he used to be one of the most beautiful men I can think of. It's just that my attraction to him went away in all these years of terrible fashion choices, bad hairstyles, bloatedness, horrible moustaches... But now that he's starting to look more and more like 80s/90s Axl again, it seems to be returning :drool:

And like @Andy14 said, a lot of pictures don't do him justice. He looks surprisingly young and cute (and tiny :wub:) in real life when you stand in front of him. And he also didn't seem fat to me when I met him, even though that was at the beginning of the ACDC tour when he was still much more bloated than he is now. Ever since I met him back then my attraction to him has gradually started returning I think.

So by the time he gets to Argentina, he should therefore be looking downright skinny in real life :P

(Also I wouldn't say you don't stand a chance of meeting him. I never believed that I would ever meet him either and it still happened, so there's always a chance apparently!)

--------------

Also @Andy14 and @killuridols I'm looking forward to all these screenshots and gifs of William's tummy :wow:  It's the first time since ages that we've seen a flash of flesh (flash of flesh? ok whatever lol) and I'll need to look closer at that for science. (And I'll take all of them please, thank you :ph34r:)

well sometimes you sounded like you hated him, lol but okay. I know what you mean... I've always liked him, even with his horrible past choices of clothes, hair style, facial hair style, lol.. I've come to accept the way he is. He's a flamboyant crazy guy, unfairly judged in my opinion, because we have Madonna or Boy George or even Michael Jackon changing their styles all the time and Im not sure they are/were criticized as much as Axl. I know the pop scene is much more lenient with these things but damn, Axl is as pop as all of them! goi

The thing that made me fall in love much much more this year was listening to him at the China Exchange thing. That made the difference for me. I know I come here and trash this thread with all of my :drool: and :wow: going overly horny for him. I do most of it for fun, I enjoy this sort of harmless fangirlism, but I'm much more serious in real life :lol: not like this and I care for the guy, for real, so I mention the China Exch because listening to him was like heaven for me. It's been so long since he talked openly to fans. Seeing him laugh, being funny, being cool, it made my day! I think I know each one of his responses by heart, lol... I've watched that a million times and I keep watching it because when Axl talks is so cool. He's such a brilliant guy, smart, funny... i think it's a waste that he doesn't do this more often.. because he's great, he should be on television, on the radio, everywhere- I hope his healing includes more openness with his fans and that we all get more chances of seeing him like at that china Exchange conference :)

Omg by the time he comes to Argentina I'm gonna be almost dead! :rofl-lol: You have NO IDEA all the plans that I have!! I dont even have the tickets and my world is already upside down :P

I want to make it so special, I'll be taking days off my duties so that I can fully experience this. I know it's going to be INSANE in Buenos Aires, in River Plate, because of all the history that it entails and the memories and the people travelling from all places in the country to see them. I'm making lots of arrangements, phone calls, chats, coordinating pre-parties, pre-meetings before the show with other fans... I'm living a dream... so, hopefully, that includes meeting him in person and also the other guys. I really want to meet Slash and Duff too. I don't know how Im gonna do it, if I'll have support for it but we're on the track to make this shows amazing.

I'm sooooo happy today :dance:but don't mind me because my plans always go shit so probably soon I'll be back to being a depressive ball, as usual :unsure: lol

Anyway, first is first and that is getting the tickets. That's making me nervous.. I just read that in Chile and Peru they have sold like 75% of the stadiums already and Argentina is holding like a motherfucker yet.. Im pissed off about that but okay. I'll try to remain positive.

And, hah, about flashes of flesh :rofl-lol: yes, they are just that, flashes... Here I have a little screenshot for you girls (you and @Andy14)... This happens so quick that its hard to make a proper screenshot but if you wanna see it,  they are like three instances in different moments of Out Ta Get Me.

0003 26-Jul-16 01.15.jpg

Here's the video :heart:

• Like 3

I read on tumblr that the first photo wasn't taken by Meegan's daughter because she wasn't there, i thought she was there too but apparentely no, so the case is still open, there is still a one in a million change it was Axl behind the camera.

2nd photo, we're divided, i personally think it wasn't her because Meegan caption on the photo was mysterious and cited a "very special friend", i don't see Melissa having a problem with being thanked in a public way and she isn't really a special friend, they didn't know each other for long 

4 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

What Candy?

You were there for the last couple of pages of discussion. How did you miss all that theorizing about Slash's birthday presents, dude? :lol:

That picture of Slash's guitar case full of candy was posted multiple times. (Meegan said it was from a special friend).

11 minutes ago, Rock Hopper said:

Maybe it was Erin who took the picture and gave Slash the candy.  Isn't she a long time friend of Meegan, and in New York at the time.

Yeah, that sounds like a possibility actually. If Meegan was maybe afraid of starting rumors because of Erin being there, maybe she wouldn't have mentioned her name because of that.

Edited by Frey

Just now, Frey said:

You were there for the last couple of pages of discussion. How did you miss all that theorizing about Slash's birthday presents, dude? :lol:

That picture of Slash's guitar case full of candy was posted multiple times. (Meegan said it was from a special friend).

Yeah I guess I din't see it, I just hop on and hop off here a couple of times, I don't read everything lol and anyways Tinyrobot seems to have a problem with me being here. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rock Hopper said:

The present of candy in the guitar case, for his birthday. There are pictures a few pages back.

Thanks! as @Frey mentioned I was here a few pages back, its weird that I missed it. 

12 minutes ago, Rock Hopper said:

Maybe it was Erin who took the picture and gave Slash the candy.  Isn't she a long time friend of Meegan, and in New York at the time.

:shrugs: Maybe, your guess is as good as mine but the gift was for Slash and i'm pretty sure she way closer to Meegan, i wouldn't go that out of my way for my friends' Significant Others even if i like them, as a side note, i think it's great Erin and Meegan are still friends after all this time :heart:

13 minutes ago, giuls said:

:shrugs: Maybe, your guess is as good as mine but the gift was for Slash and i'm pretty sure she way closer to Meegan, i wouldn't go that out of my way for my friends' Significant Others even if i like them, as a side note, i think it's great Erin and Meegan are still friends after all this time :heart:

Yeah, she's closer to Meegan, but she's known Slash for a long-ass time as well, and they seemed to have spent quite some time together recently. Plus, Erin seems to be a sweet woman and if it really was just the candy, I don't think it's too strange.

And even Erin's kids hang out with Slash, so I wouldn't be shocked if he was worth some candy for his birthday to her:

4_zpsjv5hxbct.jpg

Edited by Frey

1 minute ago, Slash787 said:

Thanks! as @Frey mentioned I was here a few pages back, its weird that I missed it. 

How can you even miss anything here? This is the most important thread :devilshades:. We've got everything you want...we know the names...We are the people that can find whatever you may need....It gets worse here everyday :ph34r:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I always thought Erin was very good friends with Slash? 

I don't think so, I din't see a single pic of Slash and Erin before Slash got back with Meegan.

I guess the last time Slash would have seen Erin would be in the early 90's. 

But now as Slash is back with Meegan, so thats how he reconnected with Erin.

1 minute ago, Andy14 said:

How can you even miss anything here? This is the most important thread :devilshades:. We've got everything you want...we know the names...We are the people that can find whatever you may need....It gets worse here everyday :ph34r:

Well you forgot to mention that you are a sexy girl :smiley-confused2:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Slash787 said:

I don't think so, I din't see a single pic of Slash and Erin before Slash got back with Meegan.

I guess the last time Slash would have seen Erin would be in the early 90's. 

But now as Slash is back with Meegan, so thats how he reconnected with Erin.

God! I've been a fan of this band for 24 years and I seriously know less than the AC/DC spy :ph34r::P

• Like 1

Like @Slash787 i don't really recall Slash and Erin hanging together after the 90 and before him and Meegan got back together (i could have missed it, thou :P)  and i'm sure they're friendly and their families hang out together because of the Meegan connection but it's a lot of candies that are carefully arranged (look at the bottle of M&Ms that is "framed" by the two candy bars, they are not placed casually and in a hurry) and i think it's a bit excessive for a friend's significant other with whom you re-connected relatively recently, like, i get a nice wrapped gift, not all that work but that's me! :lol:Again, i'm speculating, who knows what they do!

• Like 2