GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

44 minutes ago, Frey said:

Slash said in one of his Youtube videos that he likes a lot of books, but his favorite is The Jungle by Upton Sinclair.

And I think Duff isn't just interested in American history, I think there were some books about World War 2, the colonialisation of Africa etc. in his endless list of good books that he put into his own second book.

Never read it, i'll put it in my to-read list.

Never read his second book, i have to read it if it talks about his history books, i'm curious!

@Lumikki Okay, those quotes are bad, he could totally order his own food, like, oh my god, Axl :facepalm: i hope he got better with age

Edited by giuls
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Lumikki said:

(Side note for @Andy14: So Axl likes Palatschinken / Palačinka and Wiener Schnitzel / Vídeňský řízek... This clearly means he should come visit us, since we've got his favorite food and everything here. :P He can have all the Palačinka and Schnitzels he wants with us and better ones than he's used to from the US too :smiley-confused2:)

Yes! :dance: I love Wiener Schnitzel as well. (and palačinky too) We also have the best beer (even though his beer gut doesn't need it lol :max:) and absinth :smiley-confused2:.

I really hope they'll play in Prague. And I hope that this time Duff will remember it :max:. When they played in Prague back in 1992, Duff was so fucked up that he found out he'd been in Prague some time later thanks to a stamp in his passport. 

16 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Axl spends his day lurking on here. I'm sure.

Of course he does. He saves all the gifs, fanart and fashion police advice B-)

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

She likes Slaxl photos, so she can't be Axl....

She must be Slash then :smiley-confused2:

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Why? Maybe Axl likes Slaxl photo too :rofl-lol:

12 minutes ago, cheesecake said:

Or worse... Sasha!!! OMG I'm dyingggggggg

No, lol

Edited by SerenityScorp

48 minutes ago, cheesecake said:

Or worse... Sasha!!! OMG I'm dyingggggggg

Yes that makes sense!

No offense to you Serenity, but you're obviously not a native English speaker, and according to that girl who was at the China Exchange, neither is Sasha.

So yes, all things considered, I think you must be Sasha then :lol::P