GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

@killuridols it will be better if you mind your own business regarding my comments and I will mind my own regarding yours.

I have seen in many other threads you just tend to pick a fight.

If @Frey doesn't likes Stephanie, I can't force him to like her, as a friend I can say NOOOOO in a joking manner. 

If @Jane M. likes Izzy and not Chris Pitman, then I can't force her to like Pitman (Nobody likes him anyways lol)

All of us here just tend to have a funny/normal conversations with different opinions from each other.

Fighting and blaming each other will lead us no where. 

14 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

@Frey I find those pics with kids realty sweet, those kids look very happy and that is a credit to their family :) 

entourage pic is ok....except Andrei 

Yeah, they look happy. But their family's Brazilian, usually warm-hearted and affectionate people, that's an environment kids (and Axl apparently...) tend to thrive in I guess

Fernando's looking like shit though I noticed. I mean he always looked like shit, but he looks really tired and old all of a sudden, especially in that picture here. Isn't he supposed to be the youngest of Beta's children? But he looks way older than Vanessa. Maybe the stress of working for Axl is starting to get to him.

13707307_1768573450023062_1413264679_n_z

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Frey said:

Yeah, they look happy. But their family's Brazilian, usually warm-hearted and affectionate people, that's an environment kids (and Axl apparently...) tend to thrive in I guess

Fernando's looking like shit though I noticed. I mean he always looked like shit, but he looks really tired and old all of a sudden, especially in that picture here. Isn't he supposed to be the youngest of Beta's children? But he looks way older than Vanessa. Maybe the stress of working for Axl is starting to get to him.

13707307_1768573450023062_1413264679_n_z

That, and having young kids, I've got two under the age of five and I look like an old hag these days lol. 

2 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

That, and having young kids, I've got two under the age of five and I look like an old hag these days lol. 

LOL, I can imagine that must be exhausting. But Fernando's only got one (the younger kid is his, the older girl is Vanessa's) and someone in this thread said they had nannies for the kids, so his level of kid-related stress should only be a fraction of yours.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

@killuridols it will be better if you mind your own business regarding my comments and I will mind my own regarding yours.

I have seen in many other threads you just tend to pick a fight.

If @Frey doesn't likes Stephanie, I can't force him to like her, as a friend I can say NOOOOO in a joking manner. 

If @Jane M. likes Izzy and not Chris Pitman, then I can't force her to like Pitman (Nobody likes him anyways lol)

All of us here just tend to have a funny/normal conversations with different opinions from each other.

Fighting and blaming each other will lead us no where. 

I won't mind my business if I see that you're trying to hurt others or do things that are not appropiate. After all this is the Women's thread and you're here hijacking our thread and calling us creepy just because a couple girls have posted homoerotic fan fiction and photos.

If anyone here is trying to FORCE something on somebody else, that is YOU, not us, not me.

I have never told you to LIKE homosexuality. I just asked you to not label as "creepy" someone with that sexual preference. Learn to be tolerant of others. Tolerance does not mean that you have to like what they do or join them in what they do. It is basic acceptance of the diversity. Accept that there are people out there who do not have your same sexual preferences. Nothing more, nothing less.

I'm not fighting with you or anyone else, I'm discussing a topic where I disagree with a couple things. I don't see how I'm blaming anyone either. What are you saying?

As for having funny conversations in this thread, I know about that more than anyone else. It is me and a couple other females that decided to create this thread. So don't tell me what it is about because I know very well what it is about and we usually have a lot of fun here, a fun that is mostly created by the female of this thread, not the males that usually hijack it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lanna said:

I don't say GAY is the problem.

brant.jpg

Brant, who’s modeled for MAC Cosmetics, was released on $5,000 bail after his lawyer, Philip Russell, conceded of his client, “”He acted like an idiot.”

And now the other one.  Yikes.  http://pagesix.com/2016/07/29/harry-brant-busted-for-drugs-and-bailing-on-taxi-fare/

7 minutes ago, nn18 said:

But we did reseach on Axl's mother and father, searching for their yearbooks and all. How come that wasn't creepy? They did not want to be famous either.

Sometimes (most of the times) this thread is like a tribal community. We have to call eachother creepy and bully all the new members or members who want to join the discussion. It's really ugly and unnecessary and it started pissing me off.

We all have thousands of pics of 50-year-old men in our phones/PCs, we discuss their personal lives, their families, their psychological problems, their childhood.....That is weird and creepy. A FACT. Thereso, I don't understand why some of you feel the need to point out that some here are weird and others not. We all are.

Yes, we are all creepy in some way or another but the majority of the things we discuss or post here are PUBLIC information that you can find in magazines, autobiographies and other media outlet. The majority of people we discuss here are public figures and they have chosen to make their lives public at some point. Except for Axl's mother picture, I can't think of anything else we've posted in this thread that involved crossing a limit in terms of stalking their homes, their families or revealing private information that someone could possibly know, that it has not been made public before.

Not sure if it was @dalsh327 the one who posted Axl's mom yearbook photo and I don't even know how he got access to it but if he crossed a line, then he should respond about it, if there is an actual problem with it. I didn't do it.

About the father, I guess we talked about how wrong it would be to dig into that and we all agreed that going deeper into the subject would not be okay. See for yourself (pages 91 & 92):

I think everybody here is an adult and they should know their limits/boundaries regarding certain things. There are many things some people here post that I dont agree with or find tasteless (i.e. Seymour in the beach engaging in incestous activities with her sons), I wouldn't post them but I know they are out there, people can find them because they were published by a media website. Or the pictures of the Lebeis children, I am against publishing/posting photos of children in general, I think they should be left out of our conversations. But again, I also know their own parents make those pictures public and I have no ground to tell anyone to not do it here. My personal ethics tell me that it is wrong, so I stay out of it, I don't do it, but I can't dictate the ethics of other people, if their behavior is not crossing legal boundaries.

The reason why I warned on Izzy's step daughter is because I thought someone was about to do something wrong, which is cyberstalk a person who was never made public by her stepfather and for that solely reason, we shouldn't do it either. That is my opinion and I voiced it. But I'm not a moderator, so people can still do whatever they want and carry on with the consequences of their actions. I just felt I had to do it and I will do it again if I think someone's doing or is about to do something wrong. I've been told off here in some ocassions too and I apologized when I realized I made a mistake. I have no problem accepting that I've been wrong because I know I make mistakes, just like everybody else.

• Like 1