GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

7 minutes ago, nn18 said:

The question of course is; did other band members attend? Probably not...

Yeah well thats the main question, Dizzy seems to be pretty isolated from Duff and Slash.

But he and Frank seem to get a long. But I guess no one from the band did. Maybe Del would have, but I dont know. 

14 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Dizzy's daughter is absolutely stunning, really naturally beautiful. Her husband is a lucky man.  

True, Diswald is a lucky father to have such a beautiful daughter

This thread :wow: Can't keep up with it. So I'm mostly just gonna reply to the people who quoted me or tagged me, but...

Yes, Stephanie Seymour is an awful person and I can't stand her. I liker her even less than I like Perla and that's saying something. At least Perla seemed to actually like/love Slash, Steph only ever toyed around with Axl while constantly being on the lookout for someone better (read: richer). As soon as she'd found the obscenely rich guy she was looking for, she dropped Axl like a hot potato.

Her sons are quite possibly even worse than she is. They're the definition of decadent, spoilt, useless, rich morons. And the fact that she raised these abominations doesn't speak well for her either. And I didn't even know about the drunk driving and everything :facepalm: What a stupid woman. I hate drunk drivers.

If anyone wants to lose even more brain cells than by watching Perla's videos: http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2012/09/peter-brant-harry-brant-profile

And then there was the disappointment of not getting to attend the Met Ball (there had been "complications" with the invitations, Peter said), at which they had planned to arrive in a gold-plated Rolls-Royce accompanied by a baby panther wearing a diamond necklace.

"I had arranged for the baby panther and everything," Peter complained. "What could be better than diamonds and exotic baby animals?"

"You're nobody until PETA either loves you or hates you," Harry observed.

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Or all that talk about how Suri Cruise (a toddler then) is such a fashion icon. And a million other things in there. Their age is no excuse. And clearly they haven't gotten better with age anyway as recent inicidents show.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

@Frey There recently was a picture of Fernando's kid that was definitely in a bus (in those sleeping bunks they have in buses). I don't know if all the Lebeises share a bus with Axl, but the thought of Axl constantly being surrounded by babies/toddlers in there and in general amuses me. No rest for him in his old age :lol:

@nn18 Slash definitely used to have the accent. He said there's a tape of him talking when he was about 5 years old and he said he's got a very strong accent there. But he lost it over the years in the US.

@killuridols Axl smiling in fan pictures would be the shortest post indeed lol. And I can't even really help with that, because I don't usually save pictures of Axl with fans.

@stella ! :D Good to see you in this thread again. I was wondering where you were :P

On 29.7.2016 at 3:40 PM, SerenityScorp said:

- I wonder if He stays up all night is because He didnt want to sleep at night N' having nightmares *If He still has a nightmare

I have no idea if he still suffers from nightmares, can't remember him ever saying anything about it. The only thing I know about is this quote where he talks about having nightmares as a child:

What have you figured out?
I blacked out most of my childhood. I used to have severe nightmares when I was a child. We had bunk beds, and I'd roll out and put my teeth right through my bottom lip – I'd be having some violent nightmare in my bed. I had these for years.

Do you remember what the nightmares were about?
No, I only remember one dream. I dreamt I was a horse. You ever see those movies of wild mustangs running and how heavy that looks? I dreamt about that. I dreamt I was caught and then put in the movies. And in some really stupid movies. And it was totally against my will, and I could not handle it, and I freaked. I didn't understand the dream. Back then, I was like "I was a horse, they tried to put me in the movies!" You know, all I could think of at the time was Mr. Ed or Francis. But I always remembered that dream, and now I understand it real well. I didn't know what my nightmares were about. My parents had always said something really tragic and dark and ugly happened. They wouldn't say what happened – they always just freaked out whenever anything was mentioned about my real father.

On 29.7.2016 at 9:29 PM, Frey said:

Well if that guy was 4 years older than it can't really have been the guy from the yearbook picture dalsh posted, can it? Wasn't that guy just 2 years older or something?

And I don't think it's disrespectful. If Axl acts like a spoilt 5 year old brat, then it deserves to be called babysitting.

Didn't know Axl wanted to check himself into a mental hospital. And about the crazy behavior and everything. I don't know shit about these years except that he looked fucking weird and caused a riot in Philly and then the tour was cancelled.

Yeah, I think someone said that guy was only two years ahead of her in school or something. But I'm not very familiar with the American school system and maybe there could be reasons for that even if he was 4 years older. Maybe @dalsh327 or other people who know more about it could exlain if or how that yearbook picture works with the guy supposedly being 4 years older than his mom.

As for the early 2000 years, I just googled and found this. Apparently Axl even had a psychiatrist with him on tour (to convince him to go onstage among other things). Hope it was an actual psychiatrist though, and not a Suzy London type fake :wacko:

The cancellation of the first GUNS 'N ROSES tour in nearly a decade is directly due to lead singer Axl Rose's increasingly bizarre behavior, according to Chicago Sun-Times columnist Bill Zwecker. "Always an eccentric in the admittedly wild world of rock music, Rose has close friends and associates extremely concerned over his mental state during the last couple of months," Bill writes in his column published today. "The singer himself has openly admitted he's battling inner demons. ''I managed to get enough of myself together to do this,' the New York Post quotes Rose as telling a Madison Square Garden concert crowd last week.

"Sources say Rose is very close to checking himself into a psychiatric clinic to deal with 'exhaustion' and a number of other emotional problems. Famous for his outrageousness, the aging rocker lately 'has been even more whacked than usual,' a longtime pal tells this column.

"For this tour, Rose even traveled with his own psychiatrist, whose major responsibility apparently was convincing him it was important for his mental health to get onstage nightly and perform.

"Obviously that didn't work Friday, when Rose refused to appear for a Philadelphia gig — effectively ending the tour."

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/chicago-sun-times-axl-rose-close-to-checking-himself-into-psychiatric-clinic/

On 29.7.2016 at 9:29 PM, Frey said:

Yeah that story about him having nightmares and falling off the bunk bed is from the RS interview I think. And now that I think about it that fucked up story Zutaut told in the BBC doc suddenly makes much more sense if they were all sleeping in one room. Never really understood the thing about the public toilets before because that seems way risky and like something a pedo would rather avoid.

Urgh :wacko::wacko::(:vomit::vomit:

Edited by Lumikki
  • Like 1

I dont think anyone from the band was at the wedding,  Axl was the only one around when she was a child, and would he go? It would be strange to invite my dad's collegues to my wedding, the bride is beautiful, thou.

@Lumikki i always get sad thinking about Axl's childhood.

@Andy14 Izzy's face is hilarious

5 minutes ago, giuls said:

I dont think anyone from the band was at the wedding,  Axl was the only one around when she was a child, and would he go? It would be strange to invite my dad's collegues to my wedding, the bride is beautiful, thou.

If Im in a band called Guns N' Roses which has Axl, Slash and Duff. Well I would invite them. 

2 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

If Im in a band called Guns N' Roses which has Axl, Slash and Duff. Well I would invite them. 

I'm not in a band with Axl, Slash and Duff, but I'd still invite them.....to my birthday party for example :smiley-confused2:

1 minute ago, Andy14 said:

I'm not in a band with Axl, Slash and Duff, but I'd still invite them.....to my birthday party for example :smiley-confused2:

You should take a sign board to the show saying "AXL. SLASH. DUFF. PLEASE COME TO MY BIRTHDAY PARTY!"

7 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Maybe she isn't a super fan, i would invite them, my mom does a mean Tiramisù for me as a part of my birthday's gift but they're not my dad's collegue, it would change the situation :lol:

5 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

You should take a sign board to the show saying "AXL. SLASH. DUFF. PLEASE COME TO MY BIRTHDAY PARTY!"

WE HAVE A VERY GOOD DESSERT

6 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

LOL. That's even better than trying to get backstage :headbang:

Axl would be pleased:

axl_rose_infamous_moment_by_aerokay-d3x7