GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

45 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Could be this?

November 20th, 1987: Axl Rose Punches a Security Guard

If there was one thing Axl Rose enjoyed more than being onstage, it was jumping offstage. During a show at the Omni in Atlanta, Axl supposedly saw a security guard shoving a friend of his. The singer leaped into the crowd and grabbed the guard before punching him in the face. He tried to go on with the show, but the police hauled him off during "Mr. Brownstone." While Axl was detained backstage, the band soldiered on, with a roadie, Big Ron, stepping in to sing a pair of classic rock covers ("Communication Breakdown" and "Honky Tonk Women"). There were also prolonged drum and guitar solos. Axl avoided trial by pleading guilty to assault and paying a fine. Guns N' Roses would not return to Atlanta until 2006.

Btw. Would be a great poster. His hair looks great there :smiley-confused2:.

Woooh Andy!

Great find, congrats! :hug:

Never seen that picture before. The date matches the news so yeah, lol, I think it is because of that.

There must be so many others! He used to get into lots of fights.

13 minutes ago, Juliette said:

Thank you!!!!!!!! 

You (and the other guys here) have right. He said this, about sad and depressive song. :max:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rxeFMqsA_A

Yeah, he says its a sad and depressive song about his love life :(

Does anyone have better quality, bigger versions of these two pictures?

janis tee.jpg

tumblr_m5u1f8ViZJ1qdtfaz.jpg

And information on the "No Shit" tshirt Axl is wearing? The stamp is Janis Joplin but I'd like to know more about the shirt... is it available to buy somewhere?? :question:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, -W.A.R- said:

sorry thats all i could find with google reverse search which usually locates the biggest and best quality available

only reason i posted it was because they weren't over brightened like the one you posted 

yeah, I know... I don't even remember where I got that one. Too bad those old pics are so hard to get big quality versions nowadays, but that one is part of a photoshoot where he's also wearing a leather jacket and hat and texan boots.

Will have to investigate who's the photographer.

jean celeste 2.jpg

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Italian girl said:

I'm not surprised...

When she was 17 she was Casablanca's girlfriend..

He was about 30 years older than her, But of course he was rich and very influent...

Trying not to talk shit.. But I can't stand her. She was 16 when she shagged Casablanca. Broke up his marriage.

Broke up Brandt's marriage... I see her as very calculating. Being with  Axl made her career, and served her purpose.

OK. I'll stop now.  :bitchfight:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Axl_Fetish said:

Trying not to talk shit.. But I can't stand her. She was 16 when she shagged Casablanca. Broke up his marriage.

Broke up Brandt's marriage... I see her as very calculating. Being with  Axl made her career, and served her purpose.

OK. I'll stop now.  :bitchfight:

Seymour is a woman out of control, but I have to say something about that, not to defend her or anything: I don't think a woman breaks or destroys any marriage.

Why blame the woman all the time? What about the husband not being loyal to his wife?

That's unfair and also, no marriage ends because of someone else. If the relationship is strong, temptations will pass and obstacles will be overcome.

None of those guys were angels; neither was Axl. I think he found in Seymour his match, his mirror. He's treated women the same way Seymour treated him.

Axl tasted his own medicine when he fell in love with Seymour.

#karmapolice :P

• Like 2

6 hours ago, The Garden of Guns N Roses said:

Do you know from where this is from? Just found it.   I have never seen this one before

71184316-b86a-473d-91e1-e2f001ac99e0.jpg

Great find, this picture! Thanks!

5 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Could be this?

November 20th, 1987: Axl Rose Punches a Security Guard

If there was one thing Axl Rose enjoyed more than being onstage, it was jumping offstage. During a show at the Omni in Atlanta, Axl supposedly saw a security guard shoving a friend of his. The singer leaped into the crowd and grabbed the guard before punching him in the face. He tried to go on with the show, but the police hauled him off during "Mr. Brownstone." While Axl was detained backstage, the band soldiered on, with a roadie, Big Ron, stepping in to sing a pair of classic rock covers ("Communication Breakdown" and "Honky Tonk Women"). There were also prolonged drum and guitar solos. Axl avoided trial by pleading guilty to assault and paying a fine. Guns N' Roses would not return to Atlanta until 2006.

Btw. Would be a great poster. His hair looks great there :smiley-confused2:.

Yes, Axl looked beautiful even in mugshots :)  And I was wondering how come reporters, writers etc. haven't dug into them yet. He had a few, particularly between 1986-88.

Edited by Blackstar

I've read the concert thread and it looks like Axl's outfits were a hot topic last night lol. Don't kill me but I really like the black jacket::wub:

gnr11.jpg

On the other hand, what the hell is this? I know that the vest is not as ugly as the previous one but isn't it a bit too long and shiny? :scared:

gnr13.jpg

And here's a little bit of Slaxl 

gnr18.jpg

• Like 2

Can't agree more @Andy14. Although I bitched A LOT about him covering up in jackets and hats before, these sporadic occurrences of him bringing jackets out somehow did not really bother me as much as before coz he actually looked good in them this time (shocker!).

I'm thinking.... did he wear jackets last night just so that he dripped less sweat on the floor? Everyone commented how bucketful of sweat he dripped in previous concerts due to the heat, and it was obvious to everyone sweat rolls down to his elbow all the time. Maybe the jackets prevented those incidents from happening, somehow?

Either way I don't really care anymore LOL HE'S DAAAAA BESTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT :wub::wub::wub::wub:

• Like 1

This is really really sad, but after every show when the pictures are posted, I always check how much tread Axl has left on those cool trainers. I am dreading when they start wearing thin, what's going to replace them? :scared:

I hope it's the same case as his jeans, and he has about 20 pairs of them in his wardrobe. 

I seriously hope that by the time he gets to Europe he's not back in the dreaded boots :nervous:

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders

I actually like the vest, it's way better that the other one.

Yay, Slaxl

in the concert thread, an user that was iat the concert said Richard and Melissa were on the bus with TB and Kat after the concert so it wasn't a one time thing, Melissa walking while Slaxl had their own cart together, they really can't sit with the cool kids, poor them :lol: :rofl-lol: