GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

sorry but, how old are meegan's daughters? 

and, have you ever heard about autobiography/book (??) "dust n bones: the untold story about izzy stadlin"? 

i'm reading this thread by yesterday but i'm only on 68 page hah. 

3 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Still to do...

13.Take the stripper pole down in tour bus 

14. Stop shagging models and find a wife

hahahhahha you made my day  :rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

I agree with you but unfortunate it won`t happen.

:facepalm:

• Like 1

@Lumikki, @Frey, As I had posted the first time we were discussing this, Axl's mother's birth date is known (1945), so it's safe to conclude from the yearbook that she missed one school year because of the pregnancy. This means that the guy on the yearbook would normally have been one school year ahead and one year older than her (not two). But  @stella pointed out that the yearbooks are not necessarily indicative of the person's age. Since there is no other info about him, he could have been held back at school as well for various reasons (unlikely the Vietnam War though, because it hadn't escalated yet), so he could have been older. Regardless of the actual age difference, the fact that a guy with that name was at the same school with Axl's mom, is a strong indication imo (not proof of course).

20 hours ago, Lumikki said:

As for the early 2000 years, I just googled and found this. Apparently Axl even had a psychiatrist with him on tour (to convince him to go onstage among other things). Hope it was an actual psychiatrist though, and not a Suzy London type fake :wacko:

The cancellation of the first GUNS 'N ROSES tour in nearly a decade is directly due to lead singer Axl Rose's increasingly bizarre behavior, according to Chicago Sun-Times columnist Bill Zwecker. "Always an eccentric in the admittedly wild world of rock music, Rose has close friends and associates extremely concerned over his mental state during the last couple of months," Bill writes in his column published today. "The singer himself has openly admitted he's battling inner demons. ''I managed to get enough of myself together to do this,' the New York Post quotes Rose as telling a Madison Square Garden concert crowd last week.

"Sources say Rose is very close to checking himself into a psychiatric clinic to deal with 'exhaustion' and a number of other emotional problems. Famous for his outrageousness, the aging rocker lately 'has been even more whacked than usual,' a longtime pal tells this column.

"For this tour, Rose even traveled with his own psychiatrist, whose major responsibility apparently was convincing him it was important for his mental health to get onstage nightly and perform.

"Obviously that didn't work Friday, when Rose refused to appear for a Philadelphia gig — effectively ending the tour."

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/chicago-sun-times-axl-rose-close-to-checking-himself-into-psychiatric-clinic/

I didn't know about this... From the events of that time and the way Axl acted it's obvious that he was in a bad state, but if the part about the clinic is true and he had come at that point (given his fear of psychiatrists, medicines and clinics), things were very serious. I think that, along with his other problems, the band name was more of a big burden for him than a safety net, although even now he would insist that it was the right thing to do.

@cheesecake, I think Axl wore the jackets because it wasn't hot in the venue (which is an air-conditioned dome), so he could bear having them on (apparently he likes them a lot :rolleyes:). Duff wore a jacket too at the beginning of the show.

@Millions_of_Spiders, I can't imagine he has only one pair of these trainers. What I don't understand is why he has many pairs of the same jeans. Aren't there any other designs that he likes? :shrugs:

Edited by Blackstar

1 hour ago, srizzy said:

sorry but, how old are meegan's daughters? 

and, have you ever heard about autobiography/book (??) "dust n bones: the untold story about izzy stadlin"? 

i'm reading this thread by yesterday but i'm only on 68 page hah. 

Hello!

That book never saw the light of day. It was a scam.

• Like 1

@Blackstar I hope he has shelves full of those trainers! It's funny as Axl is so into clothes, but obviously not jeans lol. Maybe when he's out clothes shopping it's just easier for him to say "hmmm I like this hat, but will it go with ripped blue jeans?" Or "hmm will this silky vest top go with ripped blue jeans?" And "hmmm I like this t shirt and jacket, will they go with ripped blue jeans?" :lol:

I think im impressed with slash's wardrobe most atm. He has the t shirts we mentioned in the other thread (think we got erased:lol:) plus last night he had a Union Jack on his trousers, so he's number one for me right now. 

56 minutes ago, Juliette said:

hahahhahha you made my day  :rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

I agree with you but unfortunate it won`t happen.

:facepalm:

Silly Axl, hanging around with socialites half his age, just there to say they hung out (or you know what) with him. No wonder he's a lonely soul....he is his own worst enemy. 

52 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

I found this one:

large.jpg

That is one seriously nobbly knee! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Andy14 said:

I found this one:

large.jpg

I love the purple jacket, bring back the purple clothes Axl, the colour suits you!

1 hour ago, Blackstar said:

I think Axl wore the jackets because it wasn't hot in the venue (which is an air-conditioned dome), so he could bear having them on (apparently he likes them a lot :rolleyes:). Duff wore a jacket too at the beginning of the show.

Thank you, in the concert thread i was like "wasn't he dying because of the heat?" :lol: 

20 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Yeah well "There was a time". I hope they are still friends.

b14ad587011ce3bc05cb86ba55ab11bc.jpg

What about grumpy Izzy tht just want to talk with Duff :P

Izzy helps Duff to make His songs N' Duff tells to the interviewer tht He wants to work with Izzy for the rest of His life  :awesomeface:;)

Edit:  Heres more pic of Duffizzy

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQgld2kT3K7MlLB7BI9bDLimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3JkS_8PP6XsBOqEQepAF

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjJKzDI0YxsdoQXrh3DGs

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZy7gM-4_MGTuVwkOc_3s

Edited by SerenityScorp

1 hour ago, Andy14 said:

C'mon, I'm pretty sure Duff teaches Axl and Slash pole dance, it's a trend in fitness :smiley-confused2:

:lol::lol::lol:

33 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Silly Axl, hanging around with socialites half his age, just there to say they hung out (or you know what) with him. No wonder he's a lonely soul....he is his own worst enemy. 

Yeah, then he complains about being lonely and the "sad love life" thing .. , but he puts ZERO effort in revert it. Hanging out with all this girls is just a distraction. For example: Duff and Slash have childrens and serious relationships.

I`m sure there are a lot of serious girls out there. (Not the Strippers exactly:P).

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Juliette said:

Yeah, then he complains about being lonely and the "sad love life" thing .. , but he puts ZERO effort in revert it. Hanging out with all this girls is just a distraction. For example: Duff and Slash have childrens and serious relationships.

I`m sure there are a lot of serious girls out there. (Not the Strippers exactly:P).

Its not easy for Him to have serious relationship again after wht hppns in the past

40 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Thats Tracii Guns? what year was this pic taken?

I'm gonna dare and say '86-'87??? I know they look like twins but look at the tattoos. 

Keeping the DuffIzzy theme:

image.jpeg

Hey Izzy, a big a happy smile for the pic, just like Duff.

GrumpyIzzy: NO.

Me: :wub::heart::wub::hahafyou:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Jane M. said:

I'm gonna dare and say '86-'87??? I know they look like twins but look at the tattoos. 

Keeping the DuffIzzy theme:

image.jpeg

Hey Izzy, a big a happy smile for the pic, just like Duff.

GrumpyIzzy: NO.

Me: :wub::heart::wub::hahafyou:

This pic is awesome, Ive never seen it before. Great pic. 

Nooo, Duff with short hair just doesn't look good :shock:

I prefer this:

gnr21.jpg

or this:

gnr20.jpg

Btw. Is Slash smiling or suffering? :smiley-confused2:

gnr19.jpg

Btw. There is just a short video from last night but I really like Axl's look here. He only needs to get rid of the shirt and it will be perfect. :headbang:

6 hours ago, giuls said:

I love the purple jacket, bring back the purple clothes Axl, the colour suits you!

Thank you, in the concert thread i was like "wasn't he dying because of the heat?" :lol: 

Yup I said the exact same thing! Wish he didn't wear those jackets..the only one I am OK with is the cowboy one during KOHD! 

5 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:
  4 hours ago, Juliette said:

Some things will probably never change...FotorCreated.jpg

:shrugs:

• Like 2