GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

5 hours ago, oaka said:

So, I am finally able to upload it. This is a portrait made by Sasha. 

_20160803_092700.JPG

And how do we know this was made by her?? :question:

I've seen a painting she uploaded to her Instagram recently. It's done with water colors. A girl in bikini lying in the beach.

Nothing spectacular :shrugs:

33 minutes ago, annablue said:

Can someone bring me up to speed on Eddie Money - whats with the insider thing? is he supposed to be the REAL Eddie Money? Or a TB person in disguise? I've just been wondering the past few days. @cheesecake or anyone.

It is not the "real" Eddie Money. He pretends to be an insider and apparently got a few things right, but who knows... Take it for what it is.

3 hours ago, Frey said:

Now I'm confused again.

I asked this exact same question a while ago in this thread. Are Amy and Stuart both Axl's half-siblings or are Axl and Amy full siblings and Stuart is their half-brother. Because you can find both versions on various websites all over the net.

I was told here that Amy and Stuart are both Axl's half-siblings, which is what I always assumed.

But here's someone who says Amy was talking about her evil step father on her facebook. So maybe the sites that claim Axl and Amy are full siblings have got it right after all? Maybe Axl's mom had another kid with William Rose?

:question:

@Ota Do you maybe remember what exactly Amy wrote on her facebook? Or do you have a screenshot of it maybe?

Also it's interesting to hear that the bastard is still alive apparently. 

Wonder what he thinks about Axl being on top of his game again. If he even knows. The guy might be senile by now and live in some institution.

I think Amy and Stuart are both his half-siblings but I don't know if they are BOTH from the same guy :blink:

Not sure how old is Amy and how long it passed until Axl's mom hooked up with Bailey.

It gets confusing again.

6 hours ago, cheesecake said:

Axl seems not to be the temperamental person he used to be these days... I'm sure he'll laugh his ass off seeing it. Creatively funny :thumbsup:

He'll laugh his ass off as he'll be kicking me off this forum and blocking my IP :unsure:. Thanks god there's no chance he can see it lol. I'm planning to do some more :devilshades:

3 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

@Andy14 Maybe You could save tht gif in here So tht itll be easy to find it :D

Ha, thanks! I had no idea about this thread. I need to explore this forum, there are so many secret places I don't know about :ph34r:

15 hours ago, killuridols said:

omg hahahaahaaaa

Janis hat, Janis jewelry, Janis voice :heart:

Sir David Lang could operate as Axl's nemesis, trying to tell him he can't go that route of drugs and Woodstock.
Also failing at dying at 27 :ph34r:

Only bad thing about the China Exchange thing is that he's not actually wearing the hat, hahaaa

Well, I already have an idea :ph34r:. Hats, ass, biggest fan and tenderness included :smiley-confused2:

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

And how do we know this was made by her?? :question:

I've seen a painting she uploaded to her Instagram recently. It's done with water colors. A girl in bikini lying in the beach.

Nothing spectacular :shrugs:

It is not the "real" Eddie Money. He pretends to be an insider and apparently got a few things right, but who knows... Take it for what it is.

I think Amy and Stuart are both his half-siblings but I don't know if they are BOTH from the same guy :blink:

Not sure how old is Amy and how long it passed until Axl's mom hooked up with Bailey.

It gets confusing again.

So the theory now is she had 3 children from 3 different guys? :lol: Well she wouldn't be the first. 

But not much time passed before she hooked up with Bailey. I think Axl said he was about four years old when that guy came into his life. Enough to squeeze another kid in though.

1 hour ago, Andy14 said:

Well, I already have an idea :ph34r:. Hats, ass, biggest fan and tenderness included :smiley-confused2:

I hope it's good. You know I'm a severe critic and I don't praise you for free :devilshades:

lol j/k :heart:

1 hour ago, AslatIE said:

;):lol:

okaaaaaaaay

1 hour ago, AslatIE said:

Do you have a schedule to do this? Makes me lol everytime :lol:

The guy's a bot

1 hour ago, ZoSoRose said:

You guys are weirdos 

Not+weird+and+creepy+make+much+more+sense+if+you+ve_b14f0c_4709183.gif

29 minutes ago, Frey said:

So the theory now is she had 3 children from 3 different guys? :lol: Well she wouldn't be the first. 

But not much time passed before she hooked up with Bailey. I think Axl said he was about four years old when that guy came into his life. Enough to squeeze another kid in though.

Well....

I can't think of any other reason why Amy would call him "stepfather" :shrugs:

We need to know what's the gap between Axl and Amy and when Bailey entered into their lives. I thought Axl was two when his mom married Bailey, but now you say he was four, so I don't know anymore.

lol yeah, it's a bit... odd.... that she would have children with 3 different guys. I mean, I don't know if it was THAT common for women to do that in the sixties.

If it was in this millenium, I'd have no doubt.

But back then.... if she was already ostracized because of Axl's pregnancy, then I cant imagine what it would be if she had a second child outside marriage.

And if Bailey was soooo religious like they said... would have he taken a girl with two kids from two different guys?

:shrugs:

Edited by killuridols

While I hope I NEVER make it to middle-age, if I ever do, I know I don't want to be like this idiotic woman :facepalm:

9 thoughts of a middle-aged woman at a Guns N Roses concert

1. I can't believe that girl's mother really let her out of the house in those. They'd need another yard of fabric just to be called "shorts." Wait ... I think she is the mother.
  2. What do you mean I can't bring a purse into the Dome? Where am I supposed to carry a flashlight so I won't trip in the aisles? Earplugs to protect my hearing? The Tiger Balm for my arthritic knee and my AARP card? You know, just in case.
  3. If one more person bumps into me and my arthritic knee, I will be forced to write a strongly worded letter to Georgia Dome representatives, gently "suggesting" they install chair lifts on the stairs. If that doesn't work, I'll play the AARP card.
  4. Look, Singer-Dude for the warm-up band, there's no need for that kind of language. Does your mother know you talk like that in public?
  5. Is that how Axl Rose used to look? It's difficult to tell, since I never followed him in Tiger Beat magazine. Plus, my eyesight is failing. He looks strange, though. I hope I don't look like that when I'm his age ... in, like, three years.
  6. Seriously, did he always look that way? His face looks waxy. Like a wax figure. A waxy statue of Axl Rose ... wait ... Waxl. Waxl Wose.
  7. I really like those giant screen-thingies that show close-ups of the band. Back in the day, sitting in the balcony meant the band looked like tiny scurrying ants down there playing tiny ant guitars with tiny ant guitar picks. It was like watching "Honey, I Shrunk the Rock Stars." On the other hand, without the screens, no one would be able to see Waxl Wose's face.
  8. Axl Rose wardrobe change count: T-shirts 8, headgear, 6. I wonder if he was making an artistic statement about rock music by alternating between designs of snakes, skulls and women's behinds. Whatever. It worked for him. Maybe – and I'm thinking out of the box here – he is just a really sweaty guy.
  9. What did Sweetums say? I can't hear anything over what sounds like bees buzzing in my ear. Or maybe I just have wax in my ears ... or could it be the dying strains from Waxl, Waxl Wose?

http://www.al.com/living/index.ssf/2016/08/9_thoughts_of_a_middle-aged_wo.html

876_240x240_Front_Color-Silver.jpg?regio

On July 9th, Guns N’ Roses’ Not In This Lifetime Tour rocked Nissan Stadium, Nashville, TN. Well, it rocked everybody except for fan Caroline Campos who had her Where’s Izzy signed ripped up by one of Axl Rose’s security bullies!

Campos writes on Facebook: “Ok so last night I had this Where’s Izzy sign. If you know about #?gunsnroses and you’ve seen the ‘Don’t Cry’ music video, you get it. If not, its a reference to #?izzystradlin who left the band and is not currently touring with the other four original members.

So when the original drummer #?stevenadler came out to play his set, I held up my sign with cheers from most of the people in my section. Axl looked at my sign and started laughing and said “That’s a good question!” He seemed to appreciate the sign. I put the sign away during actual performances so I wouldn’t block the people behind me, only held it up between songs when the lights came on.

About 10 to 15 minutes later, while #?GnFnR was playing November Rain, our section got swarmed by security AND stage crew (with headsets on). They went row by row asking “Who has the sign?? Who has the Where’s Izzy sign?” Most everyone in my section acted like they had no idea. Eventually they made it to the row behind me and saw the sign tucked under my chair. A guy in jeans and a black shirt tapped my shoulder and said “Is that your sign? You need to give it to me.” I said “Why? Who are you?” He showed a badge and said “I’m with the band and they’ve asked for the sign to be removed.” I said, “We aren’t allowed to have signs?? But I read that..” and he cut me off and said “You can’t have THAT sign. Give it to me.” I gave it to him and he walked away folding and ripping it up.

#?axlrose hasn’t changed a bit!”

392775_1.jpg

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

I can't think of any other reason why Amy would call him "stepfather" :shrugs:

We need to know what's the gap between Axl and Amy and when Bailey entered into their lives. I thought Axl was two when his mom married Bailey, but now you say he was four, so I don't know anymore.

lol yeah, it's a bit... odd.... that she would have children with 3 different guys. I mean, I don't know if it was THAT common for women to do that in the sixties.

If it was in this millenium, I'd have no doubt.

But back then.... if she was already ostracized because of Axl's pregnancy, then I cant imagine what it would be if she had a second child outside marriage.

And if Bailey was soooo religious like they said... would have he taken a girl with two kids from two different guys?

:shrugs:

Judging by these blurry pictures of them as children that were posted in this thread or by those pictures Erin sold off, Axl doesn't seem much older than his siblings. I'm not a good judge of kids' ages, but they all didn't seem very far apart in years.

Also in religious circles Axl's mother was probably a "tainted woman" after having an out of wedlock teenage pregnancy. Even more so if she had a second child like that. I could imagine guys like Bailey preying on vulnerable women like that, because they would have to be very grateful that anyone would still want them in these circles (and during that time). So you have a woman who has to be grateful to you and is completely dependent on you and you can do everything you want with her because no one else would take her and she knows that. Shit like that is very appealing to psychos.

Edited by Frey

IZZY STRADLIN new single: F.P. MONEY Matt Sorum and I crossed paths earlier this year and both agreed it might be fun to one day throw down a new track and see what we get. F.P. Money is my latest single this year and Matt Sorum is on drums, Damon Fox on keys, Tony Babylon on bass, Rick Richards on lead guitars. Me…guitars, vocals. Recorded and mixed at Brotheryn Studios. J.T. Longoria engineer/mixing. Jason Miariani master. Available everywhere July 2016.

Cheers!
Izzy Stradlin

Matt-Sorum-Izzy-Stradlin.jpg

13 minutes ago, Frey said:

Judging by these blurry pictures of them as children that were posted in this thread or by those pictures Erin sold off, Axl doesn't seem much older than his siblings. I'm not a good judge of kids' ages, but they all didn't seem very far apart in years.

Yes. I think the same. I'd guess there is a 2 years gap between the three of them. If we knew Amy's and Stuart's exact age and the year Axl's mom hooked up with Bailey, we could figure out if he's also Amy's stepfather.

But. I don't feel like doing all that work so... it'll stay there, lol :sleeper:

---

@Andy14 I've read worst but this one enters the ranking too :lol:

---

Why does @Lanna keep posting old news?

Wake up!! time to dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :headbang:

56 minutes ago, killuridols said:

While I hope I NEVER make it to middle-age, if I ever do, I know I don't want to be like this idiotic woman :facepalm:

9 thoughts of a middle-aged woman at a Guns N Roses concer

http://www.al.com/living/index.ssf/2016/08/9_thoughts_of_a_middle-aged_wo.html

From one middle aged women to another, go get a life! :headbang: 

• Like 2