GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

3 hours ago, stella said:

Yes, I read that, but I still don't get it. We know she's not cool with Stephanie because of their past history, the lawsuit, etc. But the fact remains that this post has zero to do with her, and doesn't say anything about her, and is a social media conversation that wasn't directed to her. If they'd tagged it with # Erin Sucks or #Axls Best Girl or something I could see being upset, but I don't get this one.

I don't think it's hard to understand. Wouldn't you want to stand up for somebody you love (and she does love him, she said so recently) if you feel someone's trying to hurt them/is nasty to them? If it had been by my girlfriend or someone else I love, I would probably haven gotten involved and said something as well.

1 hour ago, Kira said:

Amy and Stuart are Stephen Baileys biological children.  Axl is the only one by a different father.

Nope, we've been discussing this again the last couple of pages. There are indications that this is wrong. Amy apparently talked about her satanic STEP father on facebook recently, there are lots of websites claiming otherwise from what you said and now the insider says Bailey adopted both Axl and his sister as well. I used to think what you are thinking, but it doesn't seem certain anymore.

1 hour ago, Italian girl said:

I have to admit I don't Like Erin

What's not to like about her? She's sweet and beautiful and was the love of Axl's life that inspired one of the best hit songs of all time. And she suffered a lot when she was with him.

Although I'm still confused by some of her actions in the past (re: the auction) but I think she must have her reasons.

Now...if you say Steph... 

4 hours ago, killuridols said:

I could make up a similar story and come here post it for all the fools to believe it...

There's no tangible evidence of it. Said forum member is as random as a lottery number and why would Beta respond such a personal question to a strange fan?

And how in the hell do you approach Beta with a straight face to ask her something about Axl's life? Like... you'd have to be veeeery close to her to approach her with such a question.

I don't know.. I really can't picture that situation as something that actually ever happened.

More like something someone made up to roll out a rumor and add some pepper to the Coachella hype.

Because of what Frey and I said above. Erin has a beef with Stephanie because she was involved in something she didn't want to be part of. Axl and Stephanie dragged her to it.

Adopted Axl and his sister? 

That's... weird... I mean, no, it's not but dont mind me :unsure: Im suffering from insider syndrome right now :ph34r:

Agreeing with you (and thanks for the label ;) lol). The opposite can also be said..how do we know for sure that was some random fan who had met Beta for the first time and the story wasn't authentic?  And you may be right as well... maybe a full load of fabrication. :shrugs:

Thing is, no one can claim they know everything about these famous people. We can at best speculate and make our guesses and form our opinions from what they put up on the front. 

Interesting article I stumbled upon days ago, not exactly the same situation, but I think can be applied to most celebs out there.. :)

"I had the pleasure of being a high profile nanny for a number of years. Working for stars has its definite perks and challenges. As a former celebrity nanny I'm here to tell you that it's not all the tabloids make it out to be.

You might think that you know a celebrity because you've seen them in countless interviews and follow them on Twitter, but the truth is they're often much different in real life. When you work in someone's home, especially in the highly personal role of caring for their children, you get to know their off stage persona. This is not to say that all celebrities are unlikeable, but simply to say that the blinding light that makes you star struck fades quickly. I got the chance to work for extremely kind people, but this isn't always the case. One thing that I observed in meeting a number of people you would recognize on the street is that they tend to be surprisingly insecure. Fame and confidence do not go hand in hand."

So whatever they put out there on social media...in interviews, media etc... or when we get the chance of our 5 minute meeting with them, we should just take them with a grain of salt. Nobody said celebs are obligated to be 100% honest when portraying their lives to the public. 

Unless we live in their circles, we have no way whatsoever of knowing the truth or the real them. We can just take what they offer at face value and leave it at that, IMHO. :P

What is Erin even trying to say? 

Like a son wished her mother, yeah they have a weird relationship, but where does Erin comes in between this?

Its pretty clear she wants to get back with Axl, so she is trying her level best to talk about things which Axl would supposedly like. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Like a son wished her mother, yeah they have a weird relationship, but where does Erin comes in between this?

Its pretty clear she wants to get back with Axl, so she is trying her level best to talk about things which Axl would supposedly like. 

The Brandt brat used something Axl said (and then changed it slightly) to congratulate his mother. Maybe he's just desperate for attention or maybe he just wanted to take a cheap shot at Axl, who knows.

But Erin saw it and thought it was cruel, so now she's defending Axl. Standing up for him. 

(And probably hoping to catch his attention too. This is telenovela level entertainment again :lol:)

Edited by Frey

Just now, Frey said:

The Brandt brat used something Axl said (and then changed it slisghtly) to congratulate his mother. Maybe he's just desperate for attention or maybe he just wanted to take a cheap shot at Axl, who knows.

But Erin saw it and thought it was cruel, so now she's defending Axl. Standing up for him. 

(And probably hoping to catch his attention too. This is telenovela level entertainment again :lol:)

What did Axl say? 

10 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

She put in her post that it had been brought to her attention. Looks like someone is trying to stir the pot to me. Whoever brought it to her attention likely knows it would piss her off. There are some big shit stirrers out there who love the drama.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

What did Axl say? 

The "I got hit by a truck and the license plate said Seymour" is something Axl said when he was in love with Stephanie. The Brandt brat used that Axl quote and changed "I" to "You". Considering how difficult Steph's/Slash's birthday apparently always is/was for Axl that's a pretty douche move to make.

1 minute ago, Frey said:

The "I got hit by a truck and the license plate said Seymour" is something Axl said when he was in love with Stephanie. The Brandt brat used that Axl quote and changed "I" to "You". Considering how difficult Steph's/Slash's birthday apparently always is/was for Axl that's a pretty douche move to make.

Ah thanks, I never knew that.

I don't know what to say about Erin, back then she joined hands with Steph and sued Axl and now she is getting offended by this? Im not saying what Axl did was right, I think Erin did the right thing back then, she should have done it sooner when she was going through so much shit.

But now suddenly she wants to tell the "truth". 

What happened to that Dylan kid? he would be all grown up now. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

I don't know what to say about Erin, back then she joined hands with Steph and sued Axl and now she is getting offended by this? Im not saying what Axl did was right, I think Erin did the right thing back then, she should have done it sooner when she was going through so much shit.

Erin also implied in her post that she didn't like when Seymour subpoenad her. Yet she still went through with it. I'm curious what she means by one day telling the whole truth as well. Maybe she ll write a book.

I read somewhere that Dylan is a DJ or something. Seems to keep out of the spotlight a bit more than his brothers and seems like less of a douche than them, but I don't really know anything about him.

10 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Well, in her IG post she did say she feels wrong about Brandt's post as wrong as how she felt about the subpoena served on her by Steph. 

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

She put in her post that it had been brought to her attention. Looks like someone is trying to stir the pot to me. Whoever brought it to her attention likely knows it would piss her off. There are some big shit stirrers out there who love the drama.

I'm not a big fan of pot stirrers, always remind the people I care about, not to become one, and always mindful on myself to avoid doing the same. Nothing good comes out of it, don't get the enjoyment some people get gutting people against one another.

People should aim to make situations better, not worse.

Edited by cheesecake
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

A few years ago Stephanie did an interview to one of those Country House magazines. I remember she said (or the reporter wrote) that Dylan was in college.

Now about what that kid Brant posted. Why somebody told Erin about it? Was it because of the similar quote used by Axl? The kid wasn't even born and I don't see why Stephanie would bother tell him about her relationship with Axl and badmouth him. Did Stephanie also tell her children about Warren Beaty? The last time Stephanie spoke about Axl was during an interview she did with that kid and his brother. During the interview NR was played and Stephanie got pissed off. She said "Is that a practical joke?" Then she added something like her relationship with Axl "was a mistake".

The fact remains that Erin joined Stephanie in the lawsuit. And she gave an interview to People magazine expossing all  the things she went threw with Axl. Now I don't blame neither Stephanie nor Erin. Axl started the whole things and it back fire big time. Did Axl think Stephanie was going to sit around and do nothing? Sure Stephanie was going to grab any weapon available to fight back. Erin was one of those weapons. How could he be so naive!!??

Further more Axl incriminated himself during the Making of the fuckin' videos. He said in the making of Don't Cry that the scene of the fight between him and Stephanie in the begining of the video was something that took place between him and Erin.

• Like 3

Everything happened decades ago.... people have changed, people have moved on. Wonder why the need to open that can of worms again. 

What that bratty Brant posted is one thing...understand the mess of a family he's been brought up in, hence the foolish post..... just don't understand why anyone needed to bring it to Erin's attention in the first place?

"Make peace, not war".

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, cheesecake said:

Everything happened decades ago.... people have changed, people have moved on. Wonder why the need to open that can of worms again. 

What that bratty Brant posted is one thing...understand the mess of a family he's been brought up in, hence the foolish post..... just don't understand why anyone needed to bring it to Erin's attention in the first place?

"Make peace, not war".

EXACTLY! Why somebody brought that up to Erin? In my opinion Erin should've ignored that. It seems the Brant kid was making fun of Axl. And Erin wasn't happy about it. Maybe he meant to say something else. I don't know. But Erin shouldn't be involved in this. On top of that she said one that she is gonna tell the truth? Waas it the People magazine interview a lie? I don't think so because that would've given Axl grounds to file a lawsuit against Erin

• Like 1

About Dylan, I think I read somewhere (probably some Stephanie Seymour forum I found) that he's doing some projects art/music related, and that lives in New York and is very different from other members of the family, his younger brothers etc. Those are just rumours and I read them long time ago, so take them for granted. Though, this is his instagram profile, if you're interested

https://www.instagram.com/disdylan1/ 

There's a picture of him with a guitar; his father is a musician, so he probably picked that up from him. I also read that when he was a kid, his father took him to his gigs and tours, and I also think I saw a pic of his father and him as a kid playing. So I guess he turned out OK, at least based on what we know and compaired to his other siblings....

I'm happy that you are confused as much as me about this, i read it a lot of time to undestand, but who give a damn, i want the gossip! Spill the truth, Erin, go, i want the drama! :rofl-lol::popcorn:

1 hour ago, Frey said:

Sorry but that's a bit of a reach, the birthday thing is an obscure rumour without a source IIRC and i don't think that brat really knows or cares about Axl, Stephanie doesn't really talk about Axl like someone said here, when she did that interview she only said Axl was a mistake, i think it's more logical to think that the quote is the only famous quote about his mother and they seem very preoccupied with fame so he used it and it's a witty quote, he doesn't strike me as a person that would be very inventive with Bday wishes so he nicked it (and an argument can be made that the thing that really weighed on his mind was Slash's birthday as years went by, Slash is his favourite topic as you said, Stephanie not so much, but this is another story).

Did Erin think he was being insesitive to Axl? She was the one that helped Stephanie with the law-suit, that surely hurt him more than a brat using one of his quote about the kid's mother so she can't really talk (not that i blame Erin or Stephanie for it but the fact remains).

Maaaaybe, she saw this as a dig to HER and that's why she linked it with the subpoena? as in, STEPHANIE was the one that rocked Axl's world, this would make more sense? :shrugs:

What a mess

• Like 2

Stephanie wouldn't have any reason to talk to her sons about Axl and what happened years ago; but it's all over the internet and they may have found it out by themselves and asked her about it.

Edited by Blackstar