Jump to content
Carlycosmos

GNR Women's discussion

Recommended Posts

oh, i'm here for the drama too, i don't even know the kid name (me calling him brat wasn't purely a dig, it was because i don't remember his name and i don't care enough to search it, too) but i'm nosey, bored for the next 10 minutes and i like to gossip :lol:

I hope the brat responds so for when i come back this evening we have new material! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Padme said:

It was not shitty. That's normal in any lawsuit of any kind. And that is looking for a patron. Stephanie's counterlawsuit was that Axl caused her physical and emotional damage. In order to have a patron you need to show that other people were also victims of physical an emotional pain. In the begining Erin was just a mere witness who was going to testify about what happened to her. Now why Erin became a plaintif instead of being just witness? Only Erin knows that

No, it WAS shitty to force an abuse survivor to share her trauma in court, especially when they had to have known it would be high-profile and reported on. Erin was with Axl at a different point in his life - before he'd gone through all of the therapy and anger management stuff - so the experience she had with Axl wasn't even necessarily representative of what Stephanie went through. Telling someone, "I'm going to force you to go into court, talk about your abuse in front of a courtroom and make that a matter of permanent record, or you'll be jailed for contempt of court so I can further MY civil case!" shows a real lack of compassion and respect for the abuse victim. This wasn't even for a criminal case; this was Stephanie's attempt to get as much money as she could from Axl, and she didn't care about the collateral damage she did by forcing Erin to testify.

 

As to why Erin became a plaintiff, I wonder if the rationale was, "well, I've already been humiliated and had my personal business exposed to this court; I might as well try to benefit from it instead of just being used."

Edited by stella
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, giuls said:

oh, i'm here for the drama too, i don't even know the kid name (me calling him brat wasn't purely a dig, it was because i don't remember his name and i don't care enough to search it, too) but i'm nosey, bored for the next 10 minutes and i like to gossip :lol:

I hope the brat responds so for when i come back this evening we have new material! 

I don't know the name of the kid either :lol:  But I don't understand what he was talking about. I mean all we see is an isolated comment he posted. Was he talking about his mother's car accident? Was he talking about both his car accident and hers? If that is the case it's not something he should be proud about. That's why Erin said "like mother, like son" and she would be right to be piss off.

 But maybe he was talking about something else and only him and Stephanie know. That's why I don't think Erin should pay attention to whatever bullshit other people bring to her.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Frey said:

The "I got hit by a truck and the license plate said Seymour" is something Axl said when he was in love with Stephanie. The Brandt brat used that Axl quote and changed "I" to "You". Considering how difficult Steph's/Slash's birthday apparently always is/was for Axl that's a pretty douche move to make.

This is a common phrase though. Just because he posted it, doesn't mean he was referencing Axl. It makes no sense for him to do that. I doubt he even knows Axl once used it about his mother.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well I have to say, if Axl weren't such a cunt in the first place none of this bullshit would matter. He got what he deserved and it will follow him forever. 

On the flip side ...... 25 years later and no wonder the man keeps himself single.

Best thing all around. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Carlycosmos said:

Erin always wins :shades:

Sin título-1.jpg

Carly! where have you been? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Padme said:

But Stephanie had the right to make her case. She had the right to look for other women who might have been a victim of domestic violence by the same man. That's why I say it is normal to look for a patron. Erin's story was necessary for Stephanie's case against Axl. Maybe Stephanie looked for other Axl's ex girlfriends as well. But she only found Erin. Further more also Meegan was a witness because she knew all that happened to Erin. So Meegan was called by Erin to support her case. Now don't tell it was shitty from Erin's part to call Meegan as a witness

But Stephanie's case shouldn't have been at Erin's expense. That's the crux of it, for me. An abuse victim shouldn't be required to expose their story and make it a matter of court record in order to help further another person's financial gain, especially if they have not filed their own case. Erin should have had the right not to be dragged into someone else's civil case. It's legal, but IMHO it's unethical and a pretty awful thing to do to someone. If it were a criminal case, I'd feel differently.

Meegan wasn't an abuse victim; she was a witness. She wasn't asked to share intimate details of her personal life and experiences; just what she saw. It's not the same thing.

Edited by stella

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Uhmmmm bit off topic from Erin IG topic, I'm searching about Erin Axl court case on google but found about Erin selling Axl's letters *I know about this one* N' wedding video *I have no idea about ths* Tht wedding video makes Me clicking the site.

But I found some interesting things tht She trying to sell

http://www.julienslive.com/view-auctions/catalog/id/110/lot/47313/?url=%2Fview-auctions%2Findividual-lots%2F%3Fkey%3Derin%2Beverly%2Bguns%26page%3D1%26items%3D48

Wonder if Anyone know about this N' have high quality of tht photos N' letters 

 

Edited by SerenityScorp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Padme said:

A few years ago Stephanie did an interview to one of those Country House magazines. I remember she said (or the reporter wrote) that Dylan was in college.

Now about what that kid Brant posted. Why somebody told Erin about it? Was it because of the similar quote used by Axl? The kid wasn't even born and I don't see why Stephanie would bother tell him about her relationship with Axl and badmouth him. Did Stephanie also tell her children about Warren Beaty? The last time Stephanie spoke about Axl was during an interview she did with that kid and his brother. During the interview NR was played and Stephanie got pissed off. She said "Is that a practical joke?" Then she added something like her relationship with Axl "was a mistake".

The fact remains that Erin joined Stephanie in the lawsuit. And she gave an interview to People magazine expossing all  the things she went threw with Axl. Now I don't blame neither Stephanie nor Erin. Axl started the whole things and it back fire big time. Did Axl think Stephanie was going to sit around and do nothing? Sure Stephanie was going to grab any weapon available to fight back. Erin was one of those weapons. How could he be so naive!!??

Further more Axl incriminated himself during the Making of the fuckin' videos. He said in the making of Don't Cry that the scene of the fight between him and Stephanie in the begining of the video was something that took place between him and Erin.

Yeah I remember the part where she said it was a mistake.

I guess Stephanie did move on, she has a new life now, yeah her life is all fucked up surrounded by weirdo's. Basically she found someone richer than Axl and got what she wanted. 

Erin on the other hand needs the love in her life again, I guess she would be tired of fucking random guys and wants a proper relationship and who would be better than Axl?

Axl and Erin have always been a cute couple and I have always said that Axl would be a great father to her little daughter. They would be an amazing family.

But Erin is doing too much now on the social media, I guess she would have tried to talk to Meegan and Axl, I thought in Atlanta we would see some pics of Axl and Erin, but well that din't happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Uhmmmm bit off topic from Erin IG topic, I'm searching about Erin Axl court case on google but found about Erin selling Axl's letters *I know about this one* N' wedding video *I have no idea about ths* Tht wedding video makes Me clicking the site.

But I found some interesting things tht She trying to sell

http://www.julienslive.com/view-auctions/catalog/id/110/lot/47313/?url=%2Fview-auctions%2Findividual-lots%2F%3Fkey%3Derin%2Beverly%2Bguns%26page%3D1%26items%3D48

Wonder if Anyone know about this N' have high quality of tht photos N' letters 

 

It was discussed at length at the time of the auction. I think I saw better pics of it at the time, but I can't find the thread right away. Maybe it's archived or something?

 

It was discussed again here:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Padme said:

It was not shitty. That's normal in any lawsuit of any kind. And that is looking for a patron. Stephanie's counterlawsuit was that Axl caused her physical and emotional damage. In order to have a patron you need to show that other people were also victims of physical an emotional pain. In the begining Erin was just a mere witness who was going to testify about what happened to her. Now why Erin became a plaintif instead of being just witness? Only Erin knows that

It was shitty. Just because you can legally do something doesn't make it morally right to do so. Especially since this was only a civil court case purely motivated by financial gain and not a criminal one.

26 minutes ago, Babooshka said:

This is a common phrase though. Just because he posted it, doesn't mean he was referencing Axl. It makes no sense for him to do that. I doubt he even knows Axl once used it about his mother.

It's not that common. And if you knew anything about these useless brats you wouldn't doubt that they might know about this stuff. In fact, I'd bet they probably know all about it.

But it doesnt even matter what exactly his intentions were anyway, fact is Erin got pissed and went to town on these douchebags and it's great.

12 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Uhmmmm bit off topic from Erin IG topic, I'm searching about Erin Axl court case on google but found about Erin selling Axl's letters *I know about this one* N' wedding video *I have no idea about ths* Tht wedding video makes Me clicking the site.

But I found some interesting things the She trying to sell

http://www.julienslive.com/view-auctions/catalog/id/110/lot/47313/?url=%2Fview-auctions%2Findividual-lots%2F%3Fkey%3Derin%2Beverly%2Bguns%26page%3D1%26items%3D48

Wonder if Anyone know about this N' have high quality of tht photos N' letters 

 

Old news. A lot of the items she sold there and the content of the letters have been discussed and posted in this thread even. 

Edited by Frey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Heeeey, this is the way I like this thread to go. Gossip ftw! :headbang:

My two cents are that someone (Axl, Erin or Stephanie) literally drove a truck into something or someone at some point in time. Otherwise it's not such a big thing to be pissed at on Erin's part. Unless, of course, her "source" told her there's more to that post than meets the eye. Or Erin knows something huge we don't.

In any case, Go Erin!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think I should come back to this thread some other time:smiley-confused2:

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, stella said:

But Stephanie's case shouldn't have been at Erin's expense. That's the crux of it, for me. An abuse victim shouldn't be required to expose their story and make it a matter of court record in order to help further another person's financial gain, especially if they have not filed their own case. Erin should have had the right not to be dragged into someone else's civil case. It's legal, but IMHO it's unethical and a pretty awful thing to do to someone. If it were a criminal case, I'd feel differently.

Meegan wasn't an abuse victim; she was a witness. She wasn't asked to share intimate details of her personal life and experiences; just what she saw. It's not the same thing.

I understand what you are saying. But it's legal. And Stephanie or anyone in a similar situation can do the same thing. I don't make the laws. I'm not sure Erin was dragged because she also decided to join Stephanie. Her duty was to be a  mere witness. Erin decided to go a step further. Erin was the only wife Axl had and she was probably the longest partner in his life. She was the best possible witness

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Frey said:

I don't think it's hard to understand. Wouldn't you want to stand up for somebody you love (and she does love him, she said so recently) if you feel someone's trying to hurt them/is nasty to them? If it had been by my girlfriend or someone else I love, I would probably haven gotten involved and said something as well.

There's inconsistency on Erin's part though. She unwillingly testified for Stephanie's lawsuit, but she sued Axl as well; of course she had every right to do it (and she could have pressed criminal charges too). Let's say this was decades ago, so it doesn't mean anything regarding her current feelings. But then, there was the auction three years ago, which doesn't seem to me like a thing someone would do to a person who he/she cares about even a little; among the things she sold there is some very personal stuff, for example the notes we discussed here.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

There's inconsistency on Erin's part though. She unwillingly testified for Stephanie's lawsuit, but she sued Axl as well; of course she had every right to do it (and she could have pressed criminal charges too). Let's say this was decades ago, so it doesn't mean anything regarding her current feelings. But then, there was the auction three years ago, which doesn't seem to me like a thing someone would do to a person who he/she cares about even a little; among the things she sold there is some very personal stuff, for example the notes we discussed here.

True and I would like to add another thing, Erin has started to show her love for Axl since Slash and Meegan got together and since Axl and Slash sorted out their differences. 

She knows her way to Axl is through Slash, but it seems that has failed. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, stella said:

When you're subpoena'd you have to go to court. It's a court order, and if you don't go, they can hold you in contempt of court and throw you in jail. She didn't really have a choice there. Not a pleasant thing. And on that, IMHO Eirn would have been more than justified to be pissed iMHO...Stephanie actually exploited Erin's traumatic experiences to fuel her own lawsuit, which is a pretty shitty thing to do.

This IS the concept people don't seem to understand here.

SUBPOENA.

Thank you for clarifying Stella! :thumbsup:

I know many people here are not American and don't understand these legal terms but it is like that.

Do not go around saying ERIN JOINED STEPHANIE TO SHIT ON AXL. NO, IT WASN'T LIKE THAT. ERIN WAS LEGALLY FORCED BY STEPHANIE TO TESTIFY AGAINST AXL.

Please, this thread should be educational and now everybody should learn what is the truth.

Don't spread more lies about Erin. She didn't want to do that.

In the end, it is Axl's fault for wanting to have a relationship with two women at the same time.

He was an idiot for doing what he did. That's the price he payed.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Axl_Fetish said:

I'm wondering if this "esperly_" account is even real. I mean, if it is... Erin comes off as having a screw loose.   :crazy:

I know ya'all "'ship" Ax and Erin.... but... It was an abusive, complicated relationship that happened a long, long time ago.

It just sounds like an account run by a 12 year old girl... first she auctions off all of her keepsakes from that marriage,

and then she starts posting all this "Love of my Life" drivel online? Doesn't make sense.

BUT SHE WAS NOT LEGALLY FORCED TO SUE AXL ON HER OWN, AFTER SS CASE WAS SETTLED. She filed her own, separate case... ON HER OWN... suing Axl for $$$$$$

Probably because she was HURT AS FUCK by a guy who involved her in loads of bullshit! :angry:

Axl not only mistreated her before, married her under crazy circumstances, then tried to divorce within a month, got her pregnant, she miscarried, she was left alone, then the break up.

Six month later the fucker gets a new girlfriend. Makes a FUCKIN' VIDEO where his NEW GF plays ERIN :facepalm:. Makes November Rain video, based on the story of AXL & ERIN :rolleyes:

When Stephanie dumps Axl he tries to go back to Erin....... jeez...

HOW MUCH CAN A YOUNG WOMAN TAKE FROM SUCH A GUY???

He fuckin' destroyed her.

The least he could do is financially compensate her for all the crap he put her through!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

There's inconsistency on Erin's part though. She unwillingly testified for Stephanie's lawsuit, but she sued Axl as well; of course she had every right to do it (and she could have pressed criminal charges too). Let's say this was decades ago, so it doesn't mean anything regarding her current feelings. But then, there was the auction three years ago, which doesn't seem to me like a thing someone would do to a person who he/she cares about even a little; among the things she sold there is some very personal stuff, for example the notes we discussed here.

 

1 minute ago, Axl_Fetish said:

I'm wondering if this "esperly_" account is even real. I mean, if it is... Erin comes off as having a screw loose.   :crazy:

I know ya'all "'ship" Ax and Erin.... but... It was an abusive, complicated relationship that happened a long, long time ago.

It just sounds like an account run by a 12 year old girl... first she auctions off all of her keepsakes from that marriage,

and then she starts posting all this "Love of my Life" drivel online? Doesn't make sense.

BUT SHE WAS NOT LEGALLY FORCED TO SUE AXL ON HER OWN, AFTER SS CASE WAS SETTLED. She filed her own, separate case... ON HER OWN... suing Axl for $$$$$$

It IS her account. She posts pictures of her children and herself all the time and Meegan talks to her as well.

I don't think she comes off like she has a screw loose but she does come across as a bit... sheltered. Innocent? I've also read on here somewhere that people have described her as a bit naive or simple.

Don't know if that is true obviously, but it fits well with the second point you guys brought up- her selling Axl's old crap. Because she did say that she didn't mean to hurt or offended anyone by doing that. 

Considering what I said above, I could even see that being the truth. Maybe it really was just a carthartic thing for her (with the bonus of making some money on the side as well). If you look at her IG, it was around the same time she also posted stuff about forgiving and letting go.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Axl involved Erin and Stephanie in everything he did.

It was his choice to put these women together and use them for his art.

It must be very hard to deal with that for the rest of your life.

Now the guy is singing songs about you for 60,000 people every other day.

There are music videos, songs, music, stories, documentaries, everything where your face and your relationship are exposed.

I can't blame Erin for feeling whatever she feels. She didn't choose to become an icon in Guns N' Roses music.

Axl made decisions for her. He impregnated his music and his lyrics with this romantic relationship.

Deal with it now.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Babooshka said:

This is a common phrase though. Just because he posted it, doesn't mean he was referencing Axl. It makes no sense for him to do that. I doubt he even knows Axl once used it about his mother.

That's similar to what I think. But as I said before it was some isolated post. Only the Brant kid knows what he is talking about. By reading the post I'm assuming he meant the car accident his mother was involved early this year. In that case he sounds like an idiot. DUI is not a laugh matter. What Stephanie did was wrong. It is not something to be proud about. If Erin is pissed off because the kid is supporting wrong doing then I understand. But if she is pissed off because SHE THINKS  the kid is mocking Axl. I'm afraid that's not the case. Unless she knows something that we don't. And the last part about some day telling the truth. That wasn't necessary. Some day could be never.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×