GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

22 minutes ago, cooker said:

I don't put too much stock in these articles. Just seems like hearsay.  

They were never discussed as if they were facts. :shrugs: They were discussed in an "if that is true" kind of way as part of a larger discussion about Axl's mental health at that time. And most of what is discussed here is hearsay and gossip. You're in the gossip thread, what do you expect?

Anyway, this quote from the second article:

"I don't have much positive to say [about him], and Axl has enough complications without me adding fuel to the fire," said an email sent by an acquaintance of the singer to the Dallas Observer as the paper investigated the tour's cancellation. Another 'old friend' of Axl's told the paper: "He teeters on the brink of sanity."

It should be interesting to see what he does - or doesn't do - next. Meanwhile, now that he's back in LA with lots of time on his hands again suddenly, hopefully he will take the time to at least talk to Slash, Duff and Izzy. It could well be that they are the only people left who can understand a word Axl says.

If Axl was really doing as badly as was discussed here (and as badly as the articles imply), then it really might have helped him to have these guys support him back then. Too bad he still hated every single one of them at the time. Having someone help him with the band business or just having someone to talk to that knows him well and is trustworthy (like Duff) might have helped keep him from falling off that brink.

1 minute ago, _Mia_ said:

Just saw this picture and don't know if it was posted here before. 

I think I have seen a cropped version of this, but that's the first time I see this woman in it. She sure looks like grown up Axl

image.jpeg

I've literally bitched about this picture before here in this thread while I was complaining about people mislabeling pictures. That is NOT Axl and NOT his mom! That's obviously a modern day picture and if you do a quick reverse image search with Google it leads you to the blog of the father of the baby who took the picture.

The baby's name is Axl though, if I remember correctly.

But just because this modern day baby is named Axl doesn't make it a picture of Axl and his mom. There is no picture of Axl's mother except the yearbook picture that was posted here in this thread.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Frey said:

I've literally bitched about this picture before here in this thread while I was complaining about people mislabeling pictures. That is NOT Axl and NOT his mom! That's obviously a modern day picture and if you do a quick reverse image search with Google it leads you to the blog of the father of the baby who took the picture.

But just because this modern day baby is named Axl doesn't make it a picture of Axl and his mom. There is no picture of Axl's mother except the yearbook picture that was posted here in this thread.

I HATE WHEN PEOPLE ARE SO CLUELESS! :facepalm:

I wish I had the power to delete those posts and pictures of people who have nothing to do with Guns N' Roses.

It is an invasion of privacy to be posting pictures of random children and their moms claiming them to be related to GNR :facepalm:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Frey said:

They were never discussed as if they were facts. :shrugs: They were discussed in an "if that is true" kind of way as part of a larger discussion about Axl's mental health at that time. And most of what is discussed here is hearsay and gossip. You're in the gossip thread, what do you expect?

"I don't have much positive to say [about him], and Axl has enough complications without me adding fuel to the fire," said an email sent by an acquaintance of the singer to the Dallas Observer as the paper investigated the tour's cancellation. Another 'old friend' of Axl's told the paper: "He teeters on the brink of sanity."

It should be interesting to see what he does - or doesn't do - next. Meanwhile, now that he's back in LA with lots of time on his hands again suddenly, hopefully he will take the time to at least talk to Slash, Duff and Izzy. It could well be that they are the only people left who can understand a word Axl says.

If Axl was really doing as badly as was discussed here (and as badly as the articles imply), then it really might have helped him to have these guys support him back then. Too bad he still hated every single one of them at the time. Having someone help him with the band business or just having someone to talk to that knows him well and is trustworthy (like Duff) might have helped keep him from falling off that brink.

Thanks for clearing up. Yeah the quality is too good to be that old

4 minutes ago, Frey said:

Fair enough... just curious. Never was looking to start anything. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I wish I had the power to delete those posts and pictures of people who have nothing to do with Guns N' Roses.

It is an invasion of privacy to be posting pictures of random children and their moms claiming them to be related to GNR :facepalm:

That's insanely messed up... some of these instagram/twitter accounts are really scary, lots of mental defectives out there. 

29 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Is this directed at me? I didn't claim that was Axl and his mom. Just saw it and thought someone from the forum would know whether that was true or not. 

11 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Can you tell me who is this then? I thought she was Izzy's wife, the Swedish girl. 

Just some random chick most likely. That picture was discussed a while ago in this thread, but it's definitely not Izzy's Swedish wife. The Swedish wife appears in the video of Izzy riding his bike in the desert and she's way hotter than that trashy looking broad.

• Like 1