Carlycosmos

GNR Women's discussion

In my country there's a say: "in love, the one who wins is the one who runs", Slash has taken it to heart and it works, Axl keeps coming back :rofl-lol:

Ah, i forgot to congralute @killuridols on her ticket, have fun!

And to lighten up the mood, have some gag ball Axl

tumblr_obecfnWEqF1uw2kreo1_1280.jpg

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, cheesecake said:

I'm gonna jump in with a guess hehe 

"AXL PLEASE MARRY ERIN!!"

Close enough... @killuridols?

Not exaaaaaaaactly but yeah, I guess it could involve Erin somehow :ph34r:

2 hours ago, Andy14 said:

. #GRANDPAANGUSAPPROVES

I really want to see Axl's reaction after reading this :rofl-lol:

Or You @killuridols could write

We want (@)Dexter

*Maybe after show He will visit this forum again :P*

Edited by SerenityScorp

16 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

How does this work? Do you have an app that reminds you to inform us? And change the words every month so that we don't get bored? 

Is that OCD? Does your psychiatrist know? :ph34r:

:smiley-confused2:

We could program him, right?

Like next will be "you guys are pedos", "you guys are fatsos", "you guys are creepy", "you guys are One Direction fans", "you guys are menstruators" :rofl-lol:

"you guys are______" FILL IN THE GAP TO PROGRAM THE BOT FOR 6 MORE MONTHS :lol:

• Like 1

Where is this Axl almost checking into an institution? 

You guys are weird. 

Btw Slash isn't responding to Axl's shit is because he's focused on performing. 

28 minutes ago, AslatIE said:

You guys are weird. 

We've got another one!

Yes, we're serious when we say Slash is cold that's why we put a lot of emoticons to make sure everyone know how serious we are /sarcasm if it wasn't clear, we aren't serious, we're making jokes

I love this tbh :rofl-lol:

Edited by giuls
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, cooker said:

Where is this Axl almost checking into an institution? 

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/chicago-sun-times-axl-rose-close-to-checking-himself-into-psychiatric-clinic/

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/articles/showarticle.php?articleid=54

18 minutes ago, AslatIE said:

Dude, they know. Don't take that stuff too seriously.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Frey said:

Dude, they know. Don't take that stuff too seriously.

That's why these type of guys shouldn't hang out in this thread :tongue2:

44 minutes ago, Frey said:

I don't put too much stock in these articles. Just seems like hearsay.  

Just saw this picture and don't know if it was posted here before. 

I think I have seen a cropped version of this, but that's the first time I see this woman in it. She sure looks like grown up Axl

image.jpeg

1 minute ago, _Mia_ said:

I think I have seen a cropped version of this, but that's the first time I see this woman in it. She sure looks like grown up Axl

image.jpeg

Where are these pictures coming from? Is there any clear proof? 

3 hours ago, Lumikki said:

I wonder who bought this stuff. And for $ 1920 no less. I'm not sure if that's a great investment that will ever gain much value and I'd feel pretty creepy paying for these things and then having them lying around at home. Like what are you gonna do with these? Show it to your friends and go like "And here's Axl Rose's customer card from a donut shop from when he still went by Will Bailey. And this is a letter Axl's step father wrote to his children. And here we have childhood pictures of Axl building snow men and Axl dressed up as Raggedy Andy."  Everyone will think you're nuts. But maybe Axl bought some of the things Erin sold himself, to prevent them from ending up with the likes of Karen McNeil and people like that.

I've said this before, but I'll say it again: I thought the auction was fine, EXCEPT for this lot. Selling Axl's childhood photos and a letter from his stepfather seemed like a massive invasion of privacy to me, especially since it involved the siblings. They are not public figures and their privacy should have been respected. I actually do hope that either Axl or TB quietly got this one, because it shouldn't have been out there in the first place.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, cooker said:

I don't put too much stock in these articles. Just seems like hearsay.  

They were never discussed as if they were facts. :shrugs: They were discussed in an "if that is true" kind of way as part of a larger discussion about Axl's mental health at that time. And most of what is discussed here is hearsay and gossip. You're in the gossip thread, what do you expect?

Anyway, this quote from the second article:

"I don't have much positive to say [about him], and Axl has enough complications without me adding fuel to the fire," said an email sent by an acquaintance of the singer to the Dallas Observer as the paper investigated the tour's cancellation. Another 'old friend' of Axl's told the paper: "He teeters on the brink of sanity."

It should be interesting to see what he does - or doesn't do - next. Meanwhile, now that he's back in LA with lots of time on his hands again suddenly, hopefully he will take the time to at least talk to Slash, Duff and Izzy. It could well be that they are the only people left who can understand a word Axl says.

If Axl was really doing as badly as was discussed here (and as badly as the articles imply), then it really might have helped him to have these guys support him back then. Too bad he still hated every single one of them at the time. Having someone help him with the band business or just having someone to talk to that knows him well and is trustworthy (like Duff) might have helped keep him from falling off that brink.

1 minute ago, _Mia_ said:

image.jpeg

I've literally bitched about this picture before here in this thread while I was complaining about people mislabeling pictures. That is NOT Axl and NOT his mom! That's obviously a modern day picture and if you do a quick reverse image search with Google it leads you to the blog of the father of the baby who took the picture.

The baby's name is Axl though, if I remember correctly.

But just because this modern day baby is named Axl doesn't make it a picture of Axl and his mom. There is no picture of Axl's mother except the yearbook picture that was posted here in this thread.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Frey said:

I've literally bitched about this picture before here in this thread while I was complaining about people mislabeling pictures. That is NOT Axl and NOT his mom! That's obviously a modern day picture and if you do a quick reverse image search with Google it leads you to the blog of the father of the baby who took the picture.

But just because this modern day baby is named Axl doesn't make it a picture of Axl and his mom. There is no picture of Axl's mother except the yearbook picture that was posted here in this thread.

I HATE WHEN PEOPLE ARE SO CLUELESS! :facepalm:

I wish I had the power to delete those posts and pictures of people who have nothing to do with Guns N' Roses.

It is an invasion of privacy to be posting pictures of random children and their moms claiming them to be related to GNR :facepalm:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Frey said:

They were never discussed as if they were facts. :shrugs: They were discussed in an "if that is true" kind of way as part of a larger discussion about Axl's mental health at that time. And most of what is discussed here is hearsay and gossip. You're in the gossip thread, what do you expect?

"I don't have much positive to say [about him], and Axl has enough complications without me adding fuel to the fire," said an email sent by an acquaintance of the singer to the Dallas Observer as the paper investigated the tour's cancellation. Another 'old friend' of Axl's told the paper: "He teeters on the brink of sanity."

It should be interesting to see what he does - or doesn't do - next. Meanwhile, now that he's back in LA with lots of time on his hands again suddenly, hopefully he will take the time to at least talk to Slash, Duff and Izzy. It could well be that they are the only people left who can understand a word Axl says.

If Axl was really doing as badly as was discussed here (and as badly as the articles imply), then it really might have helped him to have these guys support him back then. Too bad he still hated every single one of them at the time. Having someone help him with the band business or just having someone to talk to that knows him well and is trustworthy (like Duff) might have helped keep him from falling off that brink.

Thanks for clearing up. Yeah the quality is too good to be that old

4 minutes ago, Frey said:

Fair enough... just curious. Never was looking to start anything. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I wish I had the power to delete those posts and pictures of people who have nothing to do with Guns N' Roses.

It is an invasion of privacy to be posting pictures of random children and their moms claiming them to be related to GNR :facepalm:

That's insanely messed up... some of these instagram/twitter accounts are really scary, lots of mental defectives out there. 

12 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

To end all speculations and rumours, it's time to reveal the truth about Axl and Slash's relationship :ph34r:

1.gif

2.gif

3.gif

4.gif

5.gif

6.gif

7.gif

8.gif

9.gif

10.gif

11.gif

12.gif

:rofl-lol:

You are the best!

29 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Is this directed at me? I didn't claim that was Axl and his mom. Just saw it and thought someone from the forum would know whether that was true or not.