GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

1 minute ago, Frey said:

Just some random chick most likely. That picture was discussed a while ago in this thread, but it's definitely not Izzy's Swedish wife. The Swedish wife appears in the video of Izzy riding his bike in the desert and she's way hotter than that trashy looking broad.

Thanks man, I always thought it was Izzy's wife.

Well you learn something new everyday in this thread. 

Is there a pic of Izzy's Swedish wife? 

4 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

Shit. I hope I don't get the popo on my ass for this, after all the pic is not from social media. It's out there and everyone can see it. 

Izzy's ex-wife Annica Kreuter (fairly recent) and still a beauty.

image.jpeg

Yeah, that actually looks like an older version of the woman in the video of Izzy riding a bike. 

@Slash787 there you go lol

50 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

Omg, Andy :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol: All that visual fan fic you produce is hilarious :P Duff is the best lol

Not just the quality. Just look at the people. I don't think these pacifier chains were very common in the 60s (if they even existed) and neither were jeans jackets for babies or mothers wearing their babies in slings in Europe or the US. These are all pretty modern things (or modern again things).

It makes me irrationally angry to see all these fake pictures spread around :anger:  (Not directed at you by the way @_Mia_ but at the people who spread all that misinformation in the first place). I've seen that particular picture all over Tumblr and on Instagram too and it makes me wanna bash my head against a wall.

So for future reference:

NOT Axl's mom (and also not Axl):

tumblr_o8nmvwMUi41udcfz8o1_1280.png

Also NOT Axl's mom:

11473b1c766bc4f1a858699bafd478e1.jpg

NOT Axl's biological dad:

tumblr_nq9kxrEA511rrgowzo1_1280.jpg

11665597_992350090798615_425226006424297

NOT Izzy's wife:

d73utjum4vbeu7t3.jpg

NOT Izzy:

1314825305741_f.jpg

NOT Frank Ferrer (added that one in just for you, ninja friend :P@Epson)

CoJ5alkXYAA7Uvk.jpg

Did I miss anything?!

I think this should be pinned to the first page of the thread or something. My OCD can't deal with all the misinformation that keeps getting spread around as fact :facepalm:

@Jane M. Never seen that pic of Izzy's wife before. She's still hot. Do you know why they separated? They looked like a cute couple in that old video and were together for a long time right?

1 minute ago, Frey said:

@Jane M. Never seen that pic of Izzy's wife before. She's still hot. Do you know why they separated? They looked like a cute couple in that old video and were together for a long time right?

They were together for about 10 years or so and yes they looked so cute. 

I don't know why they separated.:(

Just to bring in some fun...

...technical progress is gone far, but phoning with a mic isn't possible as yet axl !

(sorry if its just my sense of humour;))

CpGSycZWgAAhaeZ.jpeg

Edited by EricA
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, AslatIE said:

Does anyone here think that there will be a DVD/Blu Ray/Digital Download/3D Blu Ray/4K Blu Ray of the River Plate show?
It should be mighty insane.

I think that would be a pretty great idea. But this band doesn't exactly act rationally...

@killuridols would probably be in it then as well, with her VIP tickets and everything :lol:

7 hours ago, killuridols said:

That will be the downside of a River Plate DVD: y'all will have to see my old, ugly, fat face in it :devilshades:

OH PUHLEEEEZZZZ. :lol::lol:

Either you are: 

1) too humble to admit that you are a looker

or

2) your standard of good looking is waaaaay too high when it comes to yourself. You may be way too critical of your own looks he he

Argentine women are known as among the most beautiful women in the world  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:, partly thanks to their Spanish and Italian blood. Argentina also was frequently placed in pageants, be it MW or MU. 

For all we know... YOU look as hot as one of these (or all of them?): 

:drool:   :drool:  :drool: :wub:  :wub:

argen1.jpg

argen2.png

argen3.jpg

argen4.jpg

• Like 1

8 hours ago, cheesecake said:

OMG Andeeeeeeeeeee @Andy14

You are daaaaa besttttt!!!!

It's a sin if you don't share the gifs with Axl and Slash !! I'm sure they'll be in the tickles seeing them.

I'm literally roflmao!!!!!  Oh gosh I'm crying in laughter.

Haha, thanks! Fortunately there's no way I could share with them lol. It's better when it stays here :ph34r:

(lol like sharing something with axl and slash was the easiest thing to do :rofl-lol:)

4 hours ago, killuridols said:

:wow: What happened to the pianoooooo!! :wow:

@Andy14 make gifs and videos!!!! :nervous:

There's nothing better than Axl stopping the show lol. 

"Houston we have Dizzy has a problem" 

http://www.alternativenation.net/axl-rose-apologizes-to-slash-at-guns-n-roses-show/

When Slash first attempted to play the iconic opening riff to Guns N’ Roses’ classic “Paradise City” in Dallas on Wednesday night, the guitar was out of tune. Frontman Axl Rose though, in a cute moment, apologized to Slash, “That was my fault. I tuned that one, a very special tuning.” Watch the video below, followed by “My Michelle.”

Ohhh I didnt know this one. Axl's trying so hard to get Slash attention -_-

Mybe tht piano mishap is Slash doing to get revenge :P

Edited by SerenityScorp
  • Like 1