GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

8 hours ago, cheesecake said:

OH PUHLEEEEZZZZ. :lol::lol:

Either you are: 

1) too humble to admit that you are a looker

or

2) your standard of good looking is waaaaay too high when it comes to yourself. You may be way too critical of your own looks he he

Argentine women are known as among the most beautiful women in the world  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:, partly thanks to their Spanish and Italian blood. Argentina also was frequently placed in pageants, be it MW or MU. 

For all we know... YOU look as hot as one of these (or all of them?): 

:drool:   :drool:  :drool: :wub:  :wub:

Cheesecake are you a guy or a girl? :suspicious:

lol, it's definitely number two but I don't agree with part of the last statement. Yes, Argentina is nest of very beautiful women but it's unreal to think that everyone looks like that, or is a beauty pageant candidate :lol:

I don't look like those girls at all. I guess I'm average looking leaning to ugly :monkey: and now I'm worried because I don't know any of those women in your pictures :confused: which could also confirm that I'm fucking old! :nervous:

4 minutes ago, starlight said:

I think this is really cute :wub:

6tag-3046656596-1311062648255147281_3046656596.jpg

This is more than cute :heart: Look at the way Cash embraces his dad! 

Even Axl (aka the king of emojis) could ever find enough cute emojis for this pic

OK how is it that at the 6.40 mark you see the broken piano taken away, Axl makes the Gremlin remark and then you can still here the broken Piano being played? So either after the 6.40 Axl was having a joke, or somebody is having a Joke at Axls expense. 

:shrugs:Am I missing something?

4 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Ok, I'm in love with this video (the November wtf was that Rain from a different angle), Axl's facial expressions are just priceless :wub::drool:

Whoever took that video from the bottom of my heart: THANK YOU! 

I love his smile at 1:30, so cute:wub:

• Like 2