Carlycosmos

GNR Women's discussion

5 minutes ago, AslatIE said:

Does anyone here think that there will be a DVD/Blu Ray/Digital Download/3D Blu Ray/4K Blu Ray of the River Plate show?
It should be mighty insane.

I think that would be a pretty great idea. But this band doesn't exactly act rationally...

@killuridols would probably be in it then as well, with her VIP tickets and everything :lol:

1 minute ago, Frey said:

I think that would be a pretty great idea. But this band doesn't exactly act rationally...

@killuridols would probably be in it then as well, with her VIP tickets and everything :lol:

We'd have pro-shot footage of her grabbing Axl's hiney :lol: 
j/k

• Like 1

That will be the downside of a River Plate DVD: y'all will have to see my old, ugly, fat face in it :devilshades:

oh and Fermanager jumping on me when I'm devouring Axl's huge ass!

image.png

• Like 1

OMG Andeeeeeeeeeee @Andy14

You are daaaaa besttttt!!!!

It's a sin if you don't share the gifs with Axl and Slash !! I'm sure they'll be in the tickles seeing them.

I'm literally roflmao!!!!!  Oh gosh I'm crying in laughter.

You all need to watch November Rain from last night's show. There was a funny and scary moment. :awesomeface:

22 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

You all need to watch November Rain from last night's show. There was a funny and scary moment. :awesomeface:

Last night? You mean tonight's in Houston? I watched it live...still only 9:30 where I am! :)

10 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

Last night? You mean tonight's in Houston? I watched it live...still only 9:30 where I am! :)

Ok, still tonight for you. :axl:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, killuridols said:

That will be the downside of a River Plate DVD: y'all will have to see my old, ugly, fat face in it :devilshades:

OH PUHLEEEEZZZZ. :lol::lol:

Either you are: 

1) too humble to admit that you are a looker

or

2) your standard of good looking is waaaaay too high when it comes to yourself. You may be way too critical of your own looks he he

Argentine women are known as among the most beautiful women in the world  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:, partly thanks to their Spanish and Italian blood. Argentina also was frequently placed in pageants, be it MW or MU. 

For all we know... YOU look as hot as one of these (or all of them?): 

:drool:   :drool:  :drool: :wub:  :wub:

argen1.jpg

argen2.png

argen3.jpg

argen4.jpg

• Like 1

8 hours ago, cheesecake said:

OMG Andeeeeeeeeeee @Andy14

You are daaaaa besttttt!!!!

It's a sin if you don't share the gifs with Axl and Slash !! I'm sure they'll be in the tickles seeing them.

I'm literally roflmao!!!!!  Oh gosh I'm crying in laughter.

Haha, thanks! Fortunately there's no way I could share with them lol. It's better when it stays here :ph34r:

(lol like sharing something with axl and slash was the easiest thing to do :rofl-lol:)

4 hours ago, killuridols said:

:wow: What happened to the pianoooooo!! :wow:

@Andy14 make gifs and videos!!!! :nervous:

There's nothing better than Axl stopping the show lol. 

"Houston we have Dizzy has a problem" 

http://www.alternativenation.net/axl-rose-apologizes-to-slash-at-guns-n-roses-show/

When Slash first attempted to play the iconic opening riff to Guns N’ Roses’ classic “Paradise City” in Dallas on Wednesday night, the guitar was out of tune. Frontman Axl Rose though, in a cute moment, apologized to Slash, “That was my fault. I tuned that one, a very special tuning.” Watch the video below, followed by “My Michelle.”

Ohhh I didnt know this one. Axl's trying so hard to get Slash attention -_-

Mybe tht piano mishap is Slash doing to get revenge :P

Edited by SerenityScorp
  • Like 1

I giffed the piano incident

tumblr_obhv4tSh9u1s5hqqho1_500.gif

tumblr_obhv4tSh9u1s5hqqho2_500.gif

tumblr_obhv4tSh9u1s5hqqho3_500.gif

Yeah, Axl taking "the fall" for Slash's guitar not being on tune was cute!

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, giuls said:

I giffed the piano incident

Lol, the best moment of the show :rofl-lol:

(I've also made some gifs :smiley-confused2:

8 hours ago, cheesecake said:

OH PUHLEEEEZZZZ. :lol::lol:

Either you are: 

1) too humble to admit that you are a looker

or

2) your standard of good looking is waaaaay too high when it comes to yourself. You may be way too critical of your own looks he he

Argentine women are known as among the most beautiful women in the world  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:, partly thanks to their Spanish and Italian blood. Argentina also was frequently placed in pageants, be it MW or MU. 

For all we know... YOU look as hot as one of these (or all of them?): 

:drool:   :drool:  :drool: :wub:  :wub:

Cheesecake are you a guy or a girl? :suspicious:

lol, it's definitely number two but I don't agree with part of the last statement. Yes, Argentina is nest of very beautiful women but it's unreal to think that everyone looks like that, or is a beauty pageant candidate :lol:

I don't look like those girls at all. I guess I'm average looking leaning to ugly :monkey: and now I'm worried because I don't know any of those women in your pictures :confused: which could also confirm that I'm fucking old! :nervous:

@killuridols it's ugly, I did it fast, but if I had your picture, I could make a picture of what we'll see in Argentina :rofl-lol:

killuridols.jpg

• Like 2