GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

On 4.8.2016 at 3:43 AM, Kira said:

Someone asked if if he had a boyfriend?  Lol, that wouldn't surprise me either.

On 4.8.2016 at 3:47 AM, cheesecake said:

Yup someone who is a member on this forum asked Beta that:lol:

Clicked on the wrong page and landed on this :lol: Guys that poster didn't ask Beta if Axl had a boyfriend, he asked Beta if Axl had a GIRLFRIEND! :rofl-lol:

I'm sure Beta would have been pretty confused if someone asked her about Axl's boyfriend lol. Not that I would be very shocked to hear he swung both ways after reading this entire fucking thread and all the Slaxl stuff in it, but still, just wanted to correct that.

(I will never be able to forget shit like Adriana Smith saying Axl wanted Slash in bed with them now. Or the "Slash's wife totally looked like Axl" post. And many more :monkey:)

On 5.8.2016 at 5:30 PM, Lumikki said:

Like what are you gonna do with these? Show it to your friends and go like "And here's Axl Rose's customer card from a donut shop from when he still went by Will Bailey. And this is a letter Axl's step father wrote to his children. And here we have childhood pictures of Axl building snow men and Axl dressed up as Raggedy Andy." Everyone will think you're nuts.

Well at least it wasn't Raggedy Ann this time. :lol: I remember reading something somewhere about Axl getting dressed up as Raggedy Ann as a kid.

So for those here who like to complain about his girly hats/clothing choices: It seems like he started very early with the cross-dressing.

j/k

Surprised his parents went for that though. Usually these religious whack job types get their panties in a twist very quickly about stuff that doesn't conform to gender norms, even about ridiculous shit like kids' costumes (I've got a friend whose cousin or aunt or something even cancelled Halloween and Christmas completely because they're pagan and satanic :facepalm: I feel sorry for that woman's children.) But whatever, I'm sure Axl rocked that... Raggedy Ann dress thing. Sorry, don't know what to call that.... an old-fashioned little girl dress I guess. This outfit here:

12112n.jpg

• Like 2

11 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Me too Andy! I can't stop watching these videos...just such a funny moment and seeing him laugh and be like...what the fuck is classic! 

8 hours ago, Jane M. said:

Whoever took that video from the bottom of my heart: THANK YOU! 

I love his smile at 1:30, so cute:wub:

It's a great moment. I also like how at 3:05 he shakes his head and laughs at it, you can see that he also finds it amusing.

"I don't mind ghosts and gremlins, but they should probably learn the fucking song" :rofl-lol::rofl-lol: 

20 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

I think it is, You could try see London pass, see if thts GNR pass or not

I blow it up to see better but it's way too blurry, it's in black & white and this is Kat's signature move so it is a point in favour for the photo being taken in this tour, i don't know, thou :shrugs:

13 minutes ago, giuls said:

I blow it up to see better but it's way too blurry, it's in black & white and this is Kat's signature move so it is a point in favour for the photo being taken in this tour, i don't know, thou :shrugs:

Actually most Slash ig fanpage post tht recently 

What is that Raggedy Ann thing? :rofl-lol:

I'd love to see Axl dressed like that but like @Freysaid I doubt the religious stepfather of him would have allowed such thing.

I don't know if Axl swings both ways but I've always sensed something uncommon with him. He's an androgynous person, his choice for clothes is always in the border with female clothing and now he wears eyeliner. However, he seems to have always fought against the notion of him being gay and seems conflicted with the topic.

Axl is not a gay icon like Madonna or Prince, yet he's flamboyant, he's got some female manners that regular heterosexual men don't have and I know a good chunk of heterosexual men confessing to have a crush on Axl, specially when he was young. A friend of mine told me the other day "I have to admit that I was attracted to Axl in the 90s. He was so beautiful." My friend is not gay, lol.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Frey said:

Well at least it wasn't Raggedy Ann this time. :lol: I remember reading something somewhere about Axl getting dressed up as Raggedy Ann as a kid.

So for those here who like to complain about his girly hats/clothing choices: It seems like he started very early with the cross-dressing.

j/k

Surprised his parents went for that though. Usually these religious whack job types get their panties in a twist very quickly about stuff that doesn't conform to gender norms, even about ridiculous shit like kids' costumes (I've got a friend whose cousin or aunt or something even cancelled Halloween and Christmas completely because they're pagan and satanic :facepalm: I feel sorry for that woman's children.) But whatever, I'm sure Axl rocked that... Raggedy Ann dress thing. Sorry, don't know what to call that.... an old-fashioned little girl dress I guess. This outfit here:

12112n.jpg

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

What is that Raggedy Ann thing? :rofl-lol:

I'd love to see Axl dressed like that but like @Freysaid I doubt the religious stepfather of him would have allowed such thing.

Nope it's true apparently. That Raggedy Ann story came from that guy from GQ magazine who went around Lafayette and interviewed various people there. Axl's childhood friend Dana Gregory talked about it.

It’s the shots of him at eighteen that move me, though. He isn’t pretty yet, he hasn’t begun to think of himself as a rock star. He’s a boy-man, with a trace of fear in his pugnacious stare. I can’t remember what he’d done, that time. Stolen another kid’s bike, I think. Or destroyed another kid’s bike. When I first saw his hair, I understood something Dana had told me hours before, at a bar: that when they were children, Axl was Raggedy Ann in the Christmas parade. Looking longer, a person could understand something else, too, about the Midwestern darkness in his voice.

http://www.theparisreview.org/blog/2010/10/18/bill-bailey-comes-home/

The metamorphosis of Bill, the friend of his youth, in whose mother's kitchen he ate breakfast every morning, his Cub Scouts buddy (a coin was tossed: Bill would be Raggedy Ann in the parade; Dana, Raggedy Andy), into—for a while—the biggest rock star on the planet, a man who started riots in more than one country and dumped a supermodel and duetted with Mick Jagger and told Rolling Stone he'd recovered memories of being sodomized by his stepfather at the age of 2, a man who took as his legal name and made into a household word the name of a band—Axl—that Gregory was once in, on bass, and that Bill was never even in…

http://www.gq.com/story/final-comeback-axl-rose

And since wikipedia tells me that Cub Scouts are ages 7-12 or so, Axl was way older than that toddler in Frey's picture even when they put him into that dress/costume :P  I'm sure he looked cute in a dress too, but yeah, also surprised that the stepfather allowed it.

And I agree, I'd also like to see a picture of that. And Cub Scouts (they have special uniforms too, right?). Although Axl was such a cute kid, he probably would have looked adorable in a potato sack. It's kind of annoying that there are barely any decent childhood pictures of him and yet there are like a million childhood pictures of Slash. I already posted a ton of Slash's here once and recently I came across even more on Tumblr that I'd never even seen before :facepalm:

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

I don't know if Axl swings both ways but I've always sensed something uncommon with him. He's an androgynous person, his choice for clothes is always in the border with female clothing and now he wears eyeliner. However, he seems to have always fought against the notion of him being gay and seems conflicted with the topic.

Axl is not a gay icon like Madonna or Prince, yet he's flamboyant, he's got some female manners that regular heterosexual men don't have and I know a good chunk of heterosexual men confessing to have a crush on Axl, specially when he was young. A friend of mine told me the other day "I have to admit that I was attracted to Axl in the 90s. He was so beautiful." My friend is not gay, lol.

I agree with that first paragraph. If Axl is bi/gay, well, I wouldn't be shocked, but if he is, then I think he's probably one of these people who never act on it (Slash kind of being the exception, judging by Adriana's story and stuff like that), but then talk about it on their deathbed or something.

I've also noticed Axl's behavior and mannerisms are way more flamboyant these days than they used to be. He always kind of was that way, but nowadays he seems more... expressive? open? with his facial expressions and body language. I don't know how to describe it, but I  do often notice it when I see videos of him talking and interacting with people and things like that.

-----------------------

@Andy14 I love that video too. I've watched it like 3 times already. His smile :wub:  It's so amazing to see how well he handles complications like that these days.

@starlight That picture of Slash and his boys is just the cutest thing :heart: They must miss him a lot. Does anyone know where that picture originally came from? It'd be cool if they get to go on tour with their dad for a while now. Maybe meet Uncle Axl... :P

Edited by Lumikki
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

I'm waiting for @Andy14 next masterpiece :lol:

Lol, don't do it, I need an inspiration like a broken piano, hats, Slaxl interaction, Slash and his sweets....wait....Slash and his sweets? Hmm... :ph34r:

Anyway, I'm surprised it hasn't been mentioned here, but I think we have a winner of "The worst jacket ever Award" :smiley-confused2:

uglyjacket.jpg

@Epson I have an app, it's called Instagiffer, you can edit videos even from YT, you just copy the url, no need to download it. 

Are we all gonna bully Axl and his friends through gifs? :ph34r::rofl-lol:

Edited by Andy14
  • Like 2

30 minutes ago, Italian girl said:

It matches with slash's green guitar :P

My Slaxl senses are tingling!

Anyway, does anyone know what happened with the Erin vs Stephanie fiasco? Has there been any response from the Plastic Feces?

2 hours ago, Lumikki said:

Nope it's true apparently. That Raggedy Ann story came from that guy from GQ magazine who went around Lafayette and interviewed various people there. Axl's childhood friend Dana Gregory talked about it.

It’s the shots of him at eighteen that move me, though. He isn’t pretty yet, he hasn’t begun to think of himself as a rock star. He’s a boy-man, with a trace of fear in his pugnacious stare. I can’t remember what he’d done, that time. Stolen another kid’s bike, I think. Or destroyed another kid’s bike. When I first saw his hair, I understood something Dana had told me hours before, at a bar: that when they were children, Axl was Raggedy Ann in the Christmas parade. Looking longer, a person could understand something else, too, about the Midwestern darkness in his voice.

http://www.theparisreview.org/blog/2010/10/18/bill-bailey-comes-home/

The metamorphosis of Bill, the friend of his youth, in whose mother's kitchen he ate breakfast every morning, his Cub Scouts buddy (a coin was tossed: Bill would be Raggedy Ann in the parade; Dana, Raggedy Andy), into—for a while—the biggest rock star on the planet, a man who started riots in more than one country and dumped a supermodel and duetted with Mick Jagger and told Rolling Stone he'd recovered memories of being sodomized by his stepfather at the age of 2, a man who took as his legal name and made into a household word the name of a band—Axl—that Gregory was once in, on bass, and that Bill was never even in…

http://www.gq.com/story/final-comeback-axl-rose

And since wikipedia tells me that Cub Scouts are ages 7-12 or so, Axl was way older than that toddler in Frey's picture even when they put him into that dress/costume :P  I'm sure he looked cute in a dress too, but yeah, also surprised that the stepfather allowed it.

And I agree, I'd also like to see a picture of that. And Cub Scouts (they have special uniforms too, right?). Although Axl was such a cute kid, he probably would have looked adorable in a potato sack. It's kind of annoying that there are barely any decent childhood pictures of him and yet there are like a million childhood pictures of Slash. I already posted a ton of Slash's here once and recently I came across even more on Tumblr that I'd never even seen before :facepalm:

I swing both ways too!!! :dance:

:dance: Let's be free Axl!!!

:rofl-lol:

------

Thank you for posting those quotes. Now I remember. I read that GQ article but I didn't remember that. Looks like Axl and his friend must have done it away from the sight of his parents, lol. That's cool :)
As for the childhood pictures, I think that depends a lot on your parenst and how much they are into art and technology. I don't have a lot of pictures of me when I was a kid either :unsure: My parents weren't into photography and weren't skilled with cameras. Also, back in the day cameras were a bit expensive and not so easy to use, like now you have cameras in your cellphones and thats it. So probably, Axl's parents were boring like that, while Slash parents were more progressive and into arts, that's why they would photograph their children more often.

I agree with that first paragraph. If Axl is bi/gay, well, I wouldn't be shocked, but if he is, then I think he's probably one of these people who never act on it (Slash kind of being the exception, judging by Adriana's story and stuff like that), but then talk about it on their deathbed or something.

Those things are very hard to tell but I wouldn't be surprised either. I think he's always been aware of his looks and that he sexually attracts men as well. The issues he has with that is what has prevented him to relax about it and makes him act defensive. Somehow he's used the stage as a shelter to be androgynous and don't give a damn about it. Ever since he started performing he has used his seduction tools to engage the audience and he knows his audience is full of hairy pro-hetero men :lol: yet he didn't back off from wearing tight pants, leggings, small shorts, small shirts and all kind of tight female clothing.

While I'm typing this I can't stop the flow of images that come to my mind about Axl being an ambiguous motherfucker :ph34r:. The St. Louis riot is one of the best examples of Axl wearing this flamboyant coat onstage, the tiny white biker shorts and in a minute changing from that "artsy" situation to another that is grotesque and belongs to a dark alley in the Bronx, lol

axl_rose_guns_n_roses_st_louis_riverport

That ability he has to express both male and female features is what makes him fascinating as an individual and as an artist. Even to this day, he keeps playing with that but I'd love for him to talk about it and finally admit something about his androgyny. The only time I remember that he's ever joked about it was when he said this... :lol:

Dont I look like a lesbian.gif

When the other day you and @Frey (and I guess @Blackstar was part of it too) mentioned the story about that guy who gave him a lift while going to L.A. and tried to rape him, you people said that the rape had probably occured and Axl was hiding the truth of it... I was thinking that the way Axl tells that story is not how a rape victim would put it out. Especially a male in that situation, they would never mention something like that. What I do think is that he may have exaggerated some details, like him heroically "pinning the guy between the door and the wall" :lol: with his razor. He seems to have all kind of stories of homosexual men trying to seduce him or go to bed with him, which is not far-fetched because of what we're talking here. I also think that Axl knew what kind of tools he had, he was pretty aware of his looks and sensuality and he may have used that to seduce a couple people for self-benefit.

Axl being a whore as usual.gif

I've also noticed Axl's behavior and mannerisms are way more flamboyant these days than they used to be. He always kind of was that way, but nowadays he seems more... expressive? open? with his facial expressions and body language. I don't know how to describe it, but I  do often notice it when I see videos of him talking and interacting with people and things like that.

I think we all have :lol:

Axl Bitch Im Fabulous.gif

Not sure that he's more open nowadays.... To me is that since most of his aggressive attitude has gone now, that "macho" component he used to exacerbate in the old days has been replaced by this "happy" appearance, which now puts him closer to his female side in the gender expectrum........ am I making sense? :rofl-lol:

And I don't mean to say he's gay, lol, but most gay men that I know become more flamboyant in their old age than when they were young. It is strange but they start looking and acting like "old ladies" :rofl-lol:. It's funny, many of them make fun of themselves because of that. Axl strikes me that way too. He reminded me of my English teacher when he was talking in the China Exchange thing, making those faces and movements with his hands.

I'm also curious about his wardrobe choices these days. The shirt around waist, something I know he wore in the 90s, it resembles a skirt now. Most of the time it looks like he's wearing a skirt. I love it, but it is odd :lol:

AxlDC Aarhus 12.jpg

AxlDC Aarhus 15.jpg

Sometimes to me he looks like a mixture of a man-child and an extravagant lady :heart:. All of this is gold to me, I love it, I love his image, the Janis hat, the skirts (lol), not the weird vest from the other night, but all in all, I dig Axl's crazy outfits and I support this looks. But I know many people think he's weird and dont like what he wears. I love analyzing why he dresses like this. Mike Amiri said on Instagram that he spent a good couple hours talking to Axl about fashion and how he came to develop his looks. How I wish I could have heard that! Axl hardly ever talked publicly about his sense of fashion :max:

Axl Smiling.gif

axl riding scooter.gif

:heart:

• Like 2

There are lots of negative comments on Harry's Instagram, but  he is silent. Just a few of them /no names/:

• ·  pretty lame to use that quote... esp about your mom.

·  Well that's sounds kinda familiar. It seems like a very popular rock n roll artist said something along those lines. "Hit by a truck... license plate said Seymour". You should find a different person to quote from.

·Too comical!! Axl is on top and rocking the world and u have to use a quote from the 90's of his to wish your mom a happy bday? Esperly! Is all I will say! Saw Guns and Roses in Toronto last month! Wish your mom an original happy birthday boy! Stop insulting everyone involved!

·  Dude you have no room to talk your mother ripped out Axl's heart and literally fucking crushed it and just before your mom and Axl were almost married she fucking cheated on him he was ready to give up the band and settled down and start a family you have no clue what really happened only what your mother has told you so don't be sitting there and attack someone leave Erin the fuck alone !!

· That bad taste Harry! By the way, listen to "Chinese Democracy" ... very good album!

·  Yo dude yo going to go for a sugar daddy like yo mom did pmsl , Don't fuck with Axl cause us Gunners will fuck with you ... Do You Know Where You Are!!!!!

·  You know where you are? You're in the jungle baby!!!! Seriously, I'm so glad Axl escaped the grip of Seymour! She ain't nothing but a gold digger! Gunners on alert! We will defend Axl till the end!!! Long live King Axl Rose! Let the little boy have his 15 minutes of fame!

6 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I swing both ways too!!! :dance:

:dance: Let's be free Axl!!!

:rofl-lol:

Wait, do you really? :D

14 minutes ago, killuridols said:

axl_rose_guns_n_roses_st_louis_riverport

Jesus Christ, this looks as if he got invited to be a male stripper at a fucking BDSM party :rofl-lol:

I have an irrational amount of fondness for his dumbass clothing, fuck :rofl-lol:

• Like 2