GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

4 minutes ago, tiutso said:

He fucking sucks at marketing, that's a show I'd pay for :lol:

That's "old Axl"? being defensive when it comes to "gay" stuff.

It's what we've been talking about for the last 3 pages I think.... He is as flamboyant and gay as Boy George, but he won't admit to it. Ever. :rolleyes:

On 08.08.2016 at 3:46 AM, HeartbreakerWoman said:

I don't think Axl is gay or bi. He's just a rockstar. Who are known to dress/act flamboyantly. Examples:

Honestly, you couldn't've picked a worse era in musical history, because it's pretty much guaranteed these dudes have diddled some other dudes :D

But I'm not making any cases for Axl's non-straightness, really.

Edited by tiutso
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, HeartbreakerWoman said:

I don't think Axl is gay or bi. He's just a rockstar. Who are known to dress/act flamboyantly.

Well maybe He's not, Maybe He's just love Slash N' His *Ex Boy* (I dunno how strikethrought text) Bestfriend Izzy but not Men. :rolleyes:

4 minutes ago, killuridols said:

hmmm... I think many of those were found in bed with other guys :rolleyes:

Wasn't Jagger fucking Bowie or something?

Never knew tht :lol:

N' some Axl heroes are gay too ;)

Edited by SerenityScorp

5 minutes ago, killuridols said:

How come you never know nothing? :P

Can I know where are you from?

I guess Im just too lazy to search or read/watch Rock history even Im interested to it. N' even I want to read/watch it, I just dunno  where to start

So teach Me more :lol:

indonesia. So sorry if My English is bad

Edited by SerenityScorp

10 minutes ago, killuridols said:

hmmm... I think many of those were found in bed with other guys :rolleyes:

Wasn't Jagger fucking Bowie or something?

The Jagger/Bowie wasn't ever officially confirmed, but the crusades of both of them with other men are understood to have taken place, afaik.

But yeah, that's what I'm saying. You can't really talk about these dudes simply being flamboyant when most of them were more than happy to throw themselves into the bisexual revolution that they hoped was talking place :rofl-lol:

6 minutes ago, tiutso said:

The Jagger/Bowie wasn't ever officially confirmed, but the crusades of both of them with other men are understood to have taken place, afaik.

But yeah, that's what I'm saying. You can't really talk about these dudes simply being flamboyant when most of them were more than happy to throw themselves into the bisexual revolution that they hoped was talking place :rofl-lol:

True but this pic

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTA9ftpLSEzfP0WXQgAY01

:rolleyes:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, tiutso said:

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/new-book-takes-mick-jagger-affair-david-bowie-article-1.1109887

I know nothing about it. I just remember reading a bit but I wouldn't be surprised and I have no problem with it.

In my book, they are still awesome artists and I love them and if they are bi, more power to them :headbang:

Just now, killuridols said:

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/new-book-takes-mick-jagger-affair-david-bowie-article-1.1109887

I know nothing about it. I just remember reading a bit but I wouldn't be surprised and I have no problem with it.

In my book, they are still awesome artists and I love them and if they are bi, more power to them :headbang:

All of the books capitalising off of spreading rumors couldn't be trusted, in my opinion. But knowing how the drugs used to flow and how people thought themselves bohemian, I wouldn't be surprised if the whole scene fucked one another on a regular.

_____

Still wouldn't hold Axl's attire against him, to be honest. Would've actually cheered for him if he never went in the UYI direction in terms of clothing. Or if he started wearing skirts like Jaden Smith. Or whatever else. It's next to impossible for men to wear anything but male-coded clothes without being immediately associated with queerness, so it kinda makes it hard for men to do the whole thing that women did in the beginning of the last century. You're likely to be pressured into identifying as genderqueer or trans. Fucking hard to convince the crowds that you just love not wearing pants.