GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

Just saw something on Tumblr about Meegan's younger daughter calling Axl daddy in one of her Instagram posts (in the new snap-chat like ones that disappear after a while, so you won't see it anymore if you go there now). She apparently posted a picture of Axl on stage and captioned it "Daddy". Now we know who the people are that call Axl daddy on social media @Andy14 People like Meegan's daughters apparently :tongue2::laugh:

(Or maybe she just knows about Axl's and Slash's epic love, so that kinda makes Axl her step dad too. Or something.)

@RooSaa Thanks for posting that Myles quote, I've never seen that one before. Cute! :heart:

4 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

I just love how Axl wanted the pics for Himself so bad:wub:

So how many photos of You N' Slash tht You collected so far, Axl? :rolleyes:

Considering that Axl seems a bit OCD about documenting and keeping stuff, I wouldn't even be surprised if he actually had a Slash picture collection (or a Slaxl picture collection) stashed away somewhere :P

1 hour ago, SerenityScorp said:

Well thts why He covers it with Gun

Hey Slash! Do You have tattoo for Axl? :rolleyes:

His Axl tattoo is in a very secret place, that's why we've never seen it :awesomeface: (And Axl probably has a matching one.)

Edited by Lumikki

8 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

Just saw something on Tumblr about Meegan's younger daughter calling Axl daddy in one of her Instagram posts (in the new snap-chat like ones that disappear after a while, so you won't see it anymore if you go there now). She apparently posted a picture of Axl on stage and captioned it "Daddy". Now we know who the people are that call Axl daddy on social media @Andy14 People like Meegan's daughters apparently :tongue2::laugh:

(Or maybe she just knows about Axl's and Slash's epic love, so that kinda makes Axl her step dad too. Or something.)

@RooSaa Thanks for posting that Myles quote, I've never seen that one before. Cute! :heart:

Considering that Axl seems a bit OCD about documenting and keeping stuff, I wouldn't even be surprised if he actually had a Slash picture collection (or a Slaxl picture collection) stashed away somewhere :P

His Axl tattoo is in a very secret place, that's why we've never seen it :awesomeface: (And Axl probably has a matching one.)

-I prefer tht ;) 

- Its in very special place

:awesomeface::wub:

20 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

Just saw something on Tumblr about Meegan's younger daughter calling Axl daddy in one of her Instagram posts (in the new snap-chat like ones that disappear after a while, so you won't see it anymore if you go there now). She apparently posted a picture of Axl on stage and captioned it "Daddy".

It's even more creepy :scared:. I can't imagine calling my dad's friends "daddy":vomit:

I guess what their matching tattoos are: :hug:

ea03ff18702082d19d53bec36e2e41e6.jpg

33 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I'm severely depressed today but he gives me life :unsure:

Don't be depressed :cry:. Think of your River Plate experience :jerkoff:

32 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

I cringed so hard:scared: I'm thinking about talking my dad's friends "daddy" and no, i can't do it

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Frey said:

@SerenityScorp Of course that tattoo was for Perla. Just like he also has a tattoo for London and Cash and now the coordinates tattoo for Meegan on his neck. Slash has the dumb habit of getting tattoos relating to the people he loves. Not so problematic with the kids, but kinda stupid when you break up with someone. Like with the Perla tattoo :rolleyes:

Yeah, my tattoo artist told me that generally most artists don't like doing portraits or names unless it's of a child, pet, parent or a person who's dead. Because otherwise there's always a high risk of having a falling out with the person and wanting to scrub that tattoo later on. I think every tattoo studio probably ends up covering up a lot of those pieces. :D

37 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

(Or maybe she just knows about Axl's and Slash's epic love, so that kinda makes Axl her step dad too. Or something.

omg yes I've heard or read about this before and I was like what the fffff? :suspicious:

I'm not very familiar with the younger daugther because I thought she was not that popular as the older one. I don't follow them on their IG's because I dont like that type of girls. Duff's youngest kid is the other one I'm not very fond of and I don't follow her either, BUT, I'd like to know more about Meegan's daughter doing that because I think I read something about it before and apparently, they have a cat they named after Axl.

Does Meegan know about this? I'm afraid she's not gonna be very thrilled knowing her daughter has a crush on the ex-husband of her best friend? :ph34r: and also when you know your best friend still loves that guy?

HOLY SHIT

5 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Don't be depressed :cry:. Think of your River Plate experience :jerkoff:

:unsure:

I have the feeling something's gonna ruin it and I'm not gonna be there.... and I'm gonna die because of that :unsure:

47 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

You are welcome :)

The thing with Meegans daughter is weird .... never heard of that story before.

14 minutes ago, tiutso said:

tumblr_m85i9jAgwH1ra4h01o1_500.jpg

Please someone confirm that my eyes aren't deceiving me and the caption isn't actually in English :lol:

I can't read that... what does it say? Drunk?

Are those the after parties organized by the Bailey siblings? :facepalm:

I'm sorry I'm not understanding any of this........ Weren't we talking about how much Axl suffered because of Stephanie allegedly cheating on him and being depressed in the Paris show, then cancelling shows because he couldn't take it anymore.....? but these pictures show he's having a great time with strippers and women and alcohol and whatever... I mean, that doesn't like a guy depressed or sad because of a woman not loving him or cheating on him :rolleyes:

On top of that, he was trying to go back to Erin? while keeping Stephanie?

My head can't handle all this information or there's a missing link here....

The language in tiuto's picture is Dutch. Not really worth translating. I guess the magazine editor wanted at least some text to go with the picture :lol: But here it comes anyway:

Booze. Half naked women and constume parties. That has to be a backstage party. Rock n roll is like one big circus.

• Like 1

I just went through 20+ pages of this thread. I feel like I've had a full work day. :lol: Tbh I skipped over the stuff about the sexuality/repressed emotions/"you guys are weird" because that's not what this thread's about. There's something about this forum that makes everything turn into a :bitchfight:after 3-4 posts, I swear.

The things that did catch my eye, though, were:

SLAVIC DISCUSSIONS! :wow::heart: Can't believe I missed that. :(

Slaxl passive-aggressiveness. Slaxl possessiveness. Slaxl heart-eyes. Slaxl.

Axl fuckin' Rose :drool: (that recent photo where he looks...oh God). Jesus, take me now.

About Slash being like a little kid, I actually have a theory that what makes Slash so great is the fact that he takes life in through the lens of a child, his riffs and solos sound very playful (off the top of my head the end of Battleground is a perfect example; also the ascending part of the Mr. Brownstone riff; the NR outro reminds me of a crying kid etc) and his walk-in-the-park approach is a perfect counter to Axl's perfectionism. Throughout his life he's managed to retain that childlike innocence in his music, which is what makes him a legend. I'm stoked that he's being a little more loose and open onstage now, as well. Go, Slasher!

And finally, regarding Axl's supposed Slash tattoo, @Lumikki, the area of his body where it's located is soon-to-be devoured by @killuridols, so he better get a new one. :lol:

18 minutes ago, K A Rose said:

The language in tiuto's picture is Dutch. Not really worth translating. I guess the magazine editor wanted at least some text to go with the picture :lol: But here it comes anyway:

Booze. Half naked women and constume parties. That has to be a backstage party. Rock n roll is like one big circus.

Thank you!

Well, it was predictable, haha. So thank you for confirming these are the themed parties Amy and Stuart were "hired" to organize? :confused:

jeez...

13 minutes ago, nonok said:

And finally, regarding Axl's supposed Slash tattoo, @Lumikki, the area of his body where it's located is soon-to-be devoured by @killuridols, so he better get a new one. :lol:

hahahaa :rofl-lol:

Thank you for making me laugh, I feel like shit  :unsure: so yeah.

--------------

Ok, I just checked the IG of Meegan's daugther and maaaaan, those girls are fucked up :facepalm:

Why do they expose their bodies so much?? Don't they know there are so many creeps out there?

I figured out Duff's daughters, Meegan's daughters and Frank's teenage daugther all hang out together, they call themselves squad and they go to the GN'R shows together. So it looks like it is okay to have a crush on your dad's friends or co-workers when they are hot, like Axl? :ph34r:

Edited by killuridols

@Kira I'd guess she's around 15. The other daughter just graduated from high school (Slash was at her graduation, that's why he had to fly back from London immediately after he and Duff surprised Axl there) and this one seems to be 2 or 3 years younger. So I'd say Meegan's girls are probably 18 and 15/16. And no, it was definitely Axl she called Daddy. It was a picture from the San Francisco show apparently.

@RooSaa Like I said, just happened during the SF show, so that's why you've never heard it.

Guys, I cringed too, but I wouldn't take it too seriously without knowing anything else about it. It's probably just some weird teenager thing we're too old to understand. I've seen that kind of thing on Tumblr too. People that I assume to be teenagers tagging pictures of Axl or Slash or Robert Downey jr. or whoever with "daddy". :shrugs:

@killuridols they named one of their cats after Axl? :lol: I don't follow any of Duff's or Slash's children on IG, but I have seen some pictures and I know they have 4 grey cats (one for each of them). This cute picture of Slash with two of the cats was posted here somewhere some time ago.

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/Slash/c526020a9aff17aedca539511ff940e8.jpg~original

I also remember reading somewhere that Slash named his cat Angus (:lol:), and Meegan mentioned two of the others being Effy and Violet.

So Effy, Violet, Angus and... Axl? :awesomeface:

Fun Fact: This is not even the first time that Slash has a cat named Axl. I remember Slash talking about his cat Axl in an old interview from the 90s or the 2000s or something. He said that the cat was agressive and difficult and liked to piss all over the place, so he named the cat Axl :rofl-lol::facepalm:

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

I can't read that... what does it say? Drunk?

Are those the after parties organized by the Bailey siblings? :facepalm:

I'm sorry I'm not understanding any of this........ Weren't we talking about how much Axl suffered because of Stephanie allegedly cheating on him and being depressed in the Paris show, then cancelling shows because he couldn't take it anymore.....? but these pictures show he's having a great time with strippers and women and alcohol and whatever... I mean, that doesn't like a guy depressed or sad because of a woman not loving him or cheating on him :rolleyes:

On top of that, he was trying to go back to Erin? while keeping Stephanie?

My head can't handle all this information or there's a missing link here....

Yes, I remember reading that picture is from one of these after parties :facepalm:

You're not wrong about that and I've thought about it before. I think the issue here is that Axl has very high standards when it comes to how people are supposed to treat him, and if they treat him badly he gets really upset. But at the same time he doesn't seem to apply these same standards to how he himself treats other people. So apparently him trying to get back with Erin and doing god knows what at these parties is okay in his mind, but Stephanie doing the same to him? The horror! :facepalm: (Not that I'm defending Steph Seymour or anything, I can't stand her, but it has to be said...). Same with Erin. I think Axl would probably have flipped his shit if she cheated on him or something, but he did that to her all the time.

You can even apply that to Slash and Duff. Axl gets terribly upset and depressed for years because they don't like his music and called him an "idiot" or whatever it was that he said was so upsetting for him. Meanwhile he himself goes around calling other people cancer, sell-outs, soul-swapped doppelgangers, publically humiliates and abuses people on stage... It's definitely one of Axl's least likable and most irritating traits.

Edited by Lumikki
  • Like 3