GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

18 minutes ago, pinkforgirls said:

@MillionsOfSpiders but is there more to that Guitar Hero story? I am just finding that adorable. 

I can remember him saying he felt a bit silly wearing the leotard thing with the ping pong balls on it, and that he wasn't very good at the game because the guitar controller is nothing like a real guitar :lol: 

There was a bonus bit that came with the game that had an interview with him saying these things and showed him wearing the ping pong leotard haha it may be on YouTube. 

I used to love it when you beat him in that game, cos his character smashes his guitar up. Never seen Slash smash a guitar up Kurt Cobain style lol. It had footage of him doing that in the ping pong leotard :lol:

EDIT: now I think about it I think the guitar smash was meant to be like the one in Don't Cry (forgot about that) :) 

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders
  • Like 1

I just spent 7 minutes listening to this. I never play video games because I am just too uncoordinated. But I dont think I would have recognized that this was Axl if I didn't already know.... hmmm

Edited by pinkforgirls
  • Like 1

Tons of notifications about some daddy issues topic. Christ you people :lol: I'll sit this one out. Should be doing some actual work anyway.

But didn't Slash say he had to stop playing guitar hero because he got obsessed with it? Like he said he locked himself away for a weekend playing nothing but guitar hero or something lol.

Just now, MillionsOfSpiders said:

@pinkforgirls The only interviews I can find now are ones where he says he got addicted to the game and got really good at it :lol:

It is an addictive game. 

I played it once at a party and was terrible at it. And this one girl kept monopolizing the singing.... she was a ginger.... 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

@killuridols will kill me :unsure:

arg1.gif

arg2.gif

arg3.gif

arg4.gif

arg5.gif

oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahahahaaaaa :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

You're the best Andy! You're the fuckin' beast! :rofl-lol:

I wish I could have a video of this to play it all together non-stop!

Make me a video, goddamn it, this is GOLD! :wow:

thank you thank you thank you :hug:

We need a blog or TumblR to put all of your great gif work there!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Andy14 said:

@killuridols will kill me :unsure:

arg1.gif

arg2.gif

arg3.gif

arg4.gif

arg5.gif

:rofl-lol:

I just love how You make it fits with His body expreßion/language

Found this

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/general_music_news/slash_i_was_f--king_obsessed_with_guitar_hero.html

"My skills are lousy, but there was one period, for a couple of months, where I became completely f--king obsessed. "I eventually packed it up and put it in the closet because I was horribly addicted to it!"

Edited by SerenityScorp
  • Like 1

a friend had Guitar Hero and i played it for like 30 secs and was terrible 

nothing was more boring than watching him play freebird in his small room that had 3 or 4 other kids from the neighborhood also...shit was painstakingly long  

• Like 1

12 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I wonder if he sits there battling himself on Guitar Hero 3 :lol: I know he tried to play that game because he said he couldn't do it, lol it's the easiest game ever!  

There's a really old game called Road Rash on the first Playstation. It was a motorbike game, but you could punch and kick the other riders from their bikes, and run old ladies over haha. They had Slash, Duff and Izzy as non playable characters in the races, but you could play as Axle (yes, spelt wrong but we all knew who) his description was he was the meanest and the nastiest! I had so much fun hunting down Slash and ruthlessly kicking him off his bike :lol:

I also spent ages playing GTA San Andreas not realising Axl was the DJ for K-DST radio :facepalm:

Well, at least it was in character, Axl was a terror :rofl-lol:

Awww, Slash being lousy at videogames makes me feel better about my lousy videogame skills