GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

2 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Axl is too busy holing up in his hotel room, hiding from his crazy psycho stalker fans :P

@Lumikki Axl must have been absolutely fucking petrified when you met him :lol:

Hold on, hold on...I haven't caught up to much on the thread...did @Lumikki see Axl in the flesh ? Or were y'all kidding around...

@Lumikki Yes, I am somewhat of a contradiction. I am not keen on Axls Slash, Duff and Izzy-less GNR and Chinese Democracy was a big let down for me. But I do like some songs on it, there's four that I like :lol: and I like OMG a lot. I really like the darker vibe in that song, I was expecting more hard hitting lyrics like that for the album. I like to think he has more like that stashed away in his vault, waiting for the right guitarist/s to get them out of him ;)

1 hour ago, Mararoyce said:

I I feel like Axl is purposely trying to 'not ' to snake dance, I've been waiting for it, but all I've seen so far is a faint memory of it. Why is he holding back? Give it to us like you mean it!

Maybe his 54yr old hips aren't as snakey as they used to be :lol:

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, killuridols said:

I miss you @Andy14 :unsure: and @Lumikki too :unsure:

You NEED to come to central Europe :max:. We're nice people here :wub:. I'm sure that Axl would approve :rofl-lol:

How's your River Plate "Show some clAss" strategy goin'?

41 minutes ago, Mararoyce said:

I I feel like Axl is purposely trying to 'not ' to snake dance, I've been waiting for it, but all I've seen so far is a faint memory of it. Why is he holding back? Give it to us like you mean it!

He's saving it for ACDC fans :smiley-confused2:

Btw. Here's a better video of Patience. Sprint Axl, sprint!!!

And yeah, this makes me soooo happy :dance:. I could watch this gif over and over again...

hat.gif   green-tick-no-background-60x60.png

oh wait....:facepalm:

hat2.gif  yToxddATE.png

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, pinkforgirls said:

and who will be seeing that in less than 2 weeks?!! Moi! 

Woohoo!!! I bet there's going to be a fair few gunners there as well as AC/DC fans. Careful you don't come across as a crazy ass psycho stalker though, following Axl around like you do :P He will be on the phone to Builders LA to add a few more bricks to the top of his wall!! 

• Like 1

Just now, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Woohoo!!! I bet there's going to be a fair few gunners there as well as AC/DC fans. Careful you don't come across as a crazy ass psycho stalker though, following Axl around like you do :P He will be on the phone to Builders LA to add a few more bricks to the top of his wall!! 

loooool good thing California is clear across the country from me. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Btw Am I seeing things or is there something like a small interaction from Slash's side? :wow:

insta.gif

It's because of this!! He felt threatened and betrayed, so he had to make a move or he would loose his prince Axl forever :o

14054954_10201772724516781_3901727444175107666_n.jpg

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

@Lumikki Yes, I am somewhat of a contradiction. I am not keen on Axls Slash, Duff and Izzy-less GNR and Chinese Democracy was a big let down for me. But I do like some songs on it, there's four that I like :lol: and I like OMG a lot. I really like the darker vibe in that song, I was expecting more hard hitting lyrics like that for the album. I like to think he has more like that stashed away in his vault, waiting for the right guitarist/s to get them out of him ;)

54 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I keep forgetting he's 54, sigh

• Like 1

Omg don't post so much or I won't be able to catch up! :unsure:

I'm loving all the gifs and photos and videos you are posting... I gotta go now but I'll come back and give you all the likes you girls deserve, haha, and reply to the ones who quoted me (and also the ones who didn't :P)

4 hours ago, Lumikki said:

@killuridols

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/Duff/tumblr_oc0s7ldCwD1vvxc7ko1_400.gif~originalhttp://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/Duff/tumblr_oc0s7ldCwD1vvxc7ko2_400.gif~original

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/Duff/tumblr_oc0s7ldCwD1vvxc7ko3_400.gif~originalhttp://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/Duff/tumblr_oc0s7ldCwD1vvxc7ko5_r1_400.gif~original

"We're still babies, you know?" :wub: Babies indeed.

What he's saying is pretty sad in retrospect, but Duff is just the most adorable blond ball of fluff in these gifs. I'd kinda want to pinch his cheeks or something there :lol:

Also, speaking of Duff, did everyone see the pictures of Duff and Susan at the animal shelter? They're cute. And once again I wish they'd dragged Axl along. I mean Slash and Duff constantly do nice and fun things like that, it would be good for Axl to join them and do something normal for once (and spend some quality time with his band mates at the same time) :max:

Well you know *I* saw those Duff + puppy pictures :P

• Like 1