GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

2 hours ago, killuridols said:

More bad news: Sasha Wilton be there tonight :vomit:

More bad news, still not as bad as the boots being back though. Funny she turns up at the same time as the damn boots, Axl is going full on gross mode now :max:

37 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

I have to say it: Axl, keep all the hats you want, but please get rid of the horrible boots :nervous:

If he wants to change shoes, why not the ones he was wearing for the china exchange thing? :max: 

I laugh about the hats, I say they're horrific, but they're not thing on the awful elf cowboy boots. I honestly felt a bit sick when I saw the return of them foul things this morning. 

I agree. The black and white ones he had on in that interview, whilst not really my taste, would have been much much better. 

Cant Converse send him a few boxes of trainers, please. Something. Anything. :( 

12 minutes ago, Rock Hopper said:

Is this the same Sasha as in London, or a different Sasha?

Yes, same Sasha (her name is Sasha Volkova). I think that was just an autocorrect typo and she probably meant to say "Sasha will be there tonight". Don't know how she knows though.

• Like 1

I like the boots!! ... Jeez am i actually talking about his fashion sense. The man can wear what he likes, just don't bring the cycling shorts...maybe not a trimmed for them

Also the Chaps!!!! 

WIBBBLE WIBBLE!! 

In other news, it seems that Putin is building the Great Russian Firewall, so if I disappear abruptly, it's probably a sign my internet connection got taken away by the government. Soz :rofl-lol:

Don't see what's so horrible about Axl's boots. Maybe I haven't seen a good enough pic. 

6 minutes ago, Frey said:

They're mainly horribly because they're dangerous. He can't really run in these things and every time he wears them he tends to slip and fall.

Last time he wore them he broke his fucking foot. This time he nearly fell on his ass again. If he can't walk and run around safely in these things (or if he's too clumsy to do so), then fucking get rid of them and stick to the sneakers. No one wants a repeat of the throne era or him breaking a hip or something.

Nice to see you are thinking of Axl's health, not just his music.  I will add the boots to my burn list;)

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Rock Hopper said:

Nice to see you are thinking of Axl's health, not just his music.  I will add the boots to my burn list;)

Yeah I mean let's face it, they're not as young as they used to be. And ever since Axl managed to break something at the very start of the very first reunion show, I've had visions of more broken bones and injuries messing with this reunion that we've all been waiting for for so long. So yes, please add them to the burn list :lol:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Frey said:

Yeah I mean let's face it, they're not as young as they used to be. And ever since Axl managed to break something at the very start of the very first reunion show, I've had visions of more broken bones and injuries messing with this reunion that we've all been waiting for for so long. So yes, please add them to the burn list :lol:

What if he falls and bangs his head, and  resets himself back to 2002?  :wow:

Those boots need throwing on the Bon fire ASAP! 

1 minute ago, Rock Hopper said:

At the rate I'll be burning his wardrobe, Axl's going to be singing in his underwear by the time Killuridols sees him.  Just like the old days.:P

What if we don't like the style of underwear that he wears? :o

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Rock Hopper said:

@FreyAt the rate I'll be burning his wardrobe, Axl's going to be singing in his underwear by the time Killuridols sees him.  Just like the old days.:P

I'm sure she wouldn't mind that.

2 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

What if he falls and bangs his head, and  resets himself back to 2002?  :wow:

Those boots need throwing on the Bon fire ASAP! 

What if we don't like the style of underwear that he wears? :o

2002 Axl would be a real problem in every way, yes :scared:

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Lumikki said:

I agree with both of you, very good points. And I know there's even more stuff like this out there. It makes me feel sorry for Slash. Calling it seconhand PTSD would probably be too extreme, yeah, but it can't have been easy for him. He was just a kid (and a lot younger than Axl too) and in no way equipped to properly deal with Axl's problems.

(Though I don't really like the "Is it me or you / Who carries the weight to deal with your pain" line. I feel for Slash, I really do, but Axl was still the main person affected by his own issues and not Slash. Although I get the impression Slash thinks otherwise. "Axl's craziness drives me crazier than it does him" comes to mind.)

Yes, i agree, i appreciate that it must be hard be close with someone with Axl's problems but Axl was the one that was abused and with mental health problem, it's true that Slash gets kinda irrational when Axl is concerned, the ICP thing is a prime example.

7 hours ago, RooSaa said:

Is Slash hitting Duff in the face or are they acting/playing?

I think they are very enthusiastically high-fiving eachother 

No, the boots, noooo, i don't care about the fashion, i care because they're a health hazzard, he's always slipping, boots aren't really made for running, @Rock Hopper do your job.

Edited by giuls
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rock Hopper said:

What if he doesn't wear any undercrackers:scared::smiley-confused2: :shocked:Killuridols will be:dance::hug:

Slash is the one who doesn't wear underwear. The others all do hopefully. And that's the point where I'll bow out of this discussion :tongue2:

• Like 3