GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

33 minutes ago, pinkforgirls said:

I hopped on here this morning to see highlights of last night's show and the toe breaking cowboy boots have returned!?!?  Noooooooo >:[

image.jpeg

And he is on the risers with them! I will kick his bleeping ass! 

He does look quite good there. I love everything else he's wearing, and his hair isn't as bad as sometimes it is. If only he had the trainers on! 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Which show when His trouser split? :lol:

I think it was Manchester.  The zip on the side of his trousers broke.  I remember the girls on here having a fit of the vapours as it was the first glimpse of Axl's thigh they had seen for years.

• Like 1

Just now, Rock Hopper said:

I think it was Manchester.  The zip on the side of his trousers broke.  I remember the girls on here having a fit of the vapours as it was the first glimpse of Axl's thigh they had seen for years.

Yeah it was Manchester, I never noticed it, I got back and checked the thread and was annoyed at myself lol. I spent as much time watching Angus play as I did watching Axl though. 

19 minutes ago, Mararoyce said:

I wonder who took this picture? It looks backstage, if Slash sees this plastered on the internet I'd assume he would know who exposed him in a neg way.

I think it was Meegan. You can see her name being credited on the photo. 

50 minutes ago, Mararoyce said:

I wonder who took this picture? It looks backstage, if Slash sees this plastered on the internet I'd assume he would know who exposed him in a neg way.

Well, it doesn't seem to me it was backstage? he hates hitting the gym, i don't think he cares if he's fat and people judging him for it, he sees himself in the mirror and he went out without a shirt, backstage or not.

Edited by giuls
i didn't read about the backstage thing

No he doesnt care at all. Doesn't seem to be as sensitive as Axl about his weight. And Meegan at least seems to think he looks hot as well or she wouldn't have posted that picture :lol:

But like someone in the concert thread said, it's kind of strange how he has defined abs and a beer gut at the same time. All in all he looks pretty pregnant though.

And the belly button piercing doesn't help either. It looks like it's going to pop off any moment if his stomach gets even a little more bloated. (Why does he even have one in the first place? The only people I ever see with belly button piercings are teenage girls or girls in their 20s. Not aging dudes in rock bands...)

Edited by Frey

OH MY FUCKING GOD SOOOO MUCH TO REPLY TOOOOO I GO CRAZY! :wow::headbang:

8 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

NOOOOOO!!!! I hate those damn things. The trainers were so cool, and much more practical. 

I just knew those hideous boots would be back. 

What a fuckin' shit! Last night I was watching the Periscopes and of course, shitty as they are, I didn't notice the goddamn boots but I did see him almost falling AGAIN :anger: (not sure if it was during 'Patience' or 'The Seeker') and everybody in the stadium went like OOOOOH :shocked: and he laughed because he saw the reaction of the crowd, haha.

A little later I found out he was wearing the boots so that's when I had a heart attack :max:

6 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

:wow: any gif?

Maybe @Andy14 makes one later but look for videos of 'Patience' or 'The Seeker', it is one of those when he slips....

6 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Looks like someone wanted to burn his hats but has burnt the sneakers instead :facepalm:

But he still has THESE shoes to wear :max:

13413522_549146175258010_174812091719045

Those are really cool.... I don't know why in the fuck he ditched the Zanotti ones, they are so beautiful and he looks so good on them :(

5 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

More bad news, still not as bad as the boots being back though. Funny she turns up at the same time as the damn boots, Axl is going full on gross mode now :max:

She's bad luck and a fuckin' disgrace :max:

5 hours ago, Rock Hopper said:

Is this the same Sasha as in London, or a different Sasha?

Yes, that one. Sorry about my phone making those typos :unsure:

5 hours ago, oaka said:

Found on Instagram. It's from yesterday's show in LA. Credits to the owner. 

I really like Axl in this photo. 

IMG_20160819_133938.jpg

Wow finally a pic of Axl and "normal people" or better said... wow finally a pic of Axl and men :max:

Yeah, that's Ross. He loves Axl and he was one of the first ones to give the news of Axl joining AC/DC

5 hours ago, Frey said:

Yes, same Sasha (her name is Sasha Volkova). I think that was just an autocorrect typo and she probably meant to say "Sasha will be there tonight". Don't know how she knows though.

Yes, that's what I meant to say.

I found proof on Instagram. Will post it in a bit.

4 hours ago, Frey said:

They're mainly horribly because they're dangerous. He can't really run in these things and every time he wears them he tends to slip and fall.

Last time he wore them he broke his fucking foot. This time he nearly fell on his ass again. If he can't walk and run around safely in these things (or if he's too clumsy to do so), then fucking get rid of them and stick to the sneakers. No one wants a repeat of the throne era or him breaking a hip or something.

I STAND UP AND CLAP MY HANDS BEFORE YOU, SIR.

That's how it is.

3 hours ago, Frey said:

Yeah I mean let's face it, they're not as young as they used to be. And ever since Axl managed to break something at the very start of the very first reunion show, I've had visions of more broken bones and injuries messing with this reunion that we've all been waiting for for so long. So yes, please add them to the burn list :lol:

lol me too!!

I'm always fearing for him falling again :nervous:

Actually, last night I had thought of sending a message to Beta or Vanessa so they tell Axl to not wear those fucking boots anymore but then I thought I was being a creep so I backed out :unsure:

3 hours ago, Rock Hopper said:

@FreyAt the rate I'll be burning his wardrobe, Axl's going to be singing in his underwear by the time Killuridols sees him.  Just like the old days.:P

I hope so... :drool:

2 hours ago, dgnr said:

Duff really, really needs to have an healthy talk with these boys :o

image.jpeg.cc6880ef3829c55193718204a76cc5fc.jpeg

:wow:

Holy shit! Slash got pregnant!

I think it is from all the brushing with Axl :P

1 hour ago, Rock Hopper said:

Yes, it was the first time we've seen his skin in a long time.

It was one of the best things of this year :drool:

Also seeing part of his bare legs due to the cast... Sucks that's the only way we got to see some of his skin, because of an injury, but that's all he's gonna give us for now :max:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Frey said:

All in all he looks pretty pregnant.

Now we now where Izzy is :smiley-confused2:

As for the piercing, still wonder whether Axl still has his nipple piercing. C'mon Axl, lose some more weight and show us your chest :headbang:

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

He does look quite good there. I love everything else he's wearing, and his hair isn't as bad as sometimes it is. If only he had the trainers on! 

I agree, he looks great, he's even wearing a new shirt. But I'm really worried about his safety in the boots, hope he'll pay attention. 

@SerenityScorp It happened at the beginning (as far as I remember) so try to find Shoot to Thrill or some of the first songs.

ac-dc-performing-at-manchester_5286939.j

17 minutes ago, Frey said:

No he doesnt care at all. Doesn't seem to be as sensitive as Axl about his weight. And Meegan at least seems to think he looks hot as well or she wouldn't have posted that picture :lol:

But like someone in the concert thread said, it's kind of strange how he has defined abs and a beer gut at the same time. All in all he looks pretty pregnant though.

Good for him not caring, as for the belly, probably more visceral fat than subcutaneous fat.

4 minutes ago, Rickodez said:

He will fall again. It's inevitable.

At least he lost that hat :P. I haven't found a better video yet to make a gif, hopefully later.

Hope he realised that dancing and running in the boots just didn't work and he'll wear the sneakers again.

4 minutes ago, cooker said:

here is something that can easily get better half of the GN"R forum freaking out. Apparently Erin knows the person supplying Axl with his hats.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJS9byhhBCwEAXd1i0Ojj3AXg7GJ0oU79dIKnM0/?taken-by=esperly_&hl=en

Doesn't work because Erin's IG is private but there's no mistery behind it.

The person who  makes his hats is Nick Fouquet and I've already mentioned that here before.