GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

3 hours ago, dgnr said:

Duff really, really needs to have an healthy talk with these boys :o

image.jpeg.cc6880ef3829c55193718204a76cc5fc.jpeg

This picture goes well with the last time we saw Axl shirtless :ph34r::ph34r:

(And it looks like he didn't have the piercing anymore there, doesn't it @Andy14 ?)

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/2006%20onwards%20Axl/13712244_307983066214998_252951510_n.jpg~original

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/2006%20onwards%20Axl/z502.jpg~original

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/2006%20onwards%20Axl/z504.jpg~original

Technically Axl was skinnier then than Slash is now, but I'm still waiting for Axl to show us some skin :max:

But since Axl seems way more self-conscious about his body than Slash, we're probably gonna be waiting for a long time...

A little of Slash's "Don't give a fuck attitude" wouldn't hurt Axl. Body positivity and all that :P

5 hours ago, Frey said:

They're mainly horrible because they're dangerous. He can't really run in these things and every time he wears them he tends to slip and fall.

Last time he wore them he broke his fucking foot. This time he nearly fell on his ass again. If he can't walk and run around safely in these things (or if he's too clumsy to do so), then fucking get rid of them and stick to the sneakers. No one wants a repeat of the throne era or him breaking a hip or something.

Yes, THIS.  These boots need to go ASAP. He's too fucking clumsy for them. Or the boots are just really shitty and don't have good grip. But either way, they need to go :anger: I'm having visions of broken hips, femurs, tailbones, wrists,... as well :nervous::nervous::nervous:

4 hours ago, giuls said:

Yes, i agree, i appreciate that it must be hard be close with someone with Axl's problems but Axl was the one that was abused and with mental health problem, it's true that Slash gets kinda irrational when Axl is concerned, the ICP thing is a prime example.

Love makes us irrational, I guess? :awesomeface::P

4 hours ago, Rock Hopper said:

What if he doesn't wear any undercrackers:scared::smiley-confused2: :shocked:Killuridols will be:dance::hug:

Axl and Duff have both mentioned their underwear sometimes, so I'm assuming they usually wear some (and we could see Axl's underwear a little when the wardrobe malfunction happened lol).

Slash doesn't own underwear, pyjamas, or anything else. Apparently he only has his every day and stage clothes.

(No one knows about Izzy. He is once again a mystery :ph34r:)

Edited by Lumikki
  • Like 2

48 minutes ago, Frey said:

No he doesnt care at all. Doesn't seem to be as sensitive as Axl about his weight. And Meegan at least seems to think he looks hot as well or she wouldn't have posted that picture :lol:

But like someone in the concert thread said, it's kind of strange how he has defined abs and a beer gut at the same time. All in all he looks pretty pregnant though.

And the belly button piercing doesn't help either. It looks like it's going to pop off any moment if his stomach gets even a little more bloated. (Why does he even have one in the first place? The only people I ever see with belly button piercings are teenage girls or girls in their 20s. Not aging dudes in rock bands...)

Its more strange to see Him has tht abs cause We know He hates gym or training

15 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

This picture goes well with the last time we saw Axl shirtless :ph34r::ph34r:

(And it looks like he didn't have the piercing anymore there, doesn't it @Andy14 ?)

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/2006%20onwards%20Axl/13712244_307983066214998_252951510_n.jpg~original

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/2006%20onwards%20Axl/z502.jpg~original

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/2006%20onwards%20Axl/z504.jpg~original

He doesn't look too out of shape there. But a lot can happen in 6 years...

@killuridols wth is "brushing with Axl" and why does it make you look pregnant? Is this some horrible Slaxl euphemism for fucking I'm not aware of or something? 

12 minutes ago, Frey said:

He doesn't look too out of shape there. But a lot can happen in 6 years...

@killuridols wth is "brushing with Axl" and why does it make you look pregnant? Is this some horrible Slaxl euphemism for fucking I'm not aware of or something? 

hahaha lol I don't know if I used the right word, sorry :nervous:, it's that thing Axl does with Slash when he comes close to him... he does the same thing cats do to humans, like they rub themselves against you.

I think my English is really bad today, so much stress from Axl's boots and because THERE'S A NEW JANIS HAT AND IT IS BEIGE COLOR!!! :wow:

8 minutes ago, killuridols said:

hahaha lol I don't know if I used the right word, sorry :nervous:, it's that thing Axl does with Slash when he comes close to him... he does the same thing cats do to humans, like they rub themselves against you.

I think my English is really bad today, so much stress from Axl's boots and because THERE'S A NEW JANIS HAT AND IT IS BEIGE COLOR!!! :wow:

Ah I get what you mean. Just didn't realize brushing up against someone like that could get you pregnant, hence my confusion :P When is the baby due?

6 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Terrible news: THE FREAK SHOW will be at L.A. tonight and that's how we're gonna get pics of Axl wasted tomorrow, with a huge belly from all the drinking they're gonna drag him to :max:

Let him wear the boots then, so he can kick their asses better 

8 minutes ago, Frey said:

Ah I get what you mean. Just didn't realize brushing up against someone like that could get you pregnant, hence my confusion :P When is the baby due?

:rofl-lol:

well, trying to explain Slash pregnancy is going to get difficult if we get too technical and since I don't want to fall into the deep waters of "fan fic" I came up with the brushing up as a not-so-shocking-for-Frey explanation of the baby bump :facepalm:

Baby is due on November 4th, River Plate stadium. I will be there to assist the new fathers and receive whatever comes out of that belly. It will probably be a mix of Axl & Slash, something like this:

:rofl-lol:

6 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

We need Duff to keep eye on Axl

Duff doesn't want to get contaminated by that :max:

4 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

I could give them a better use, I will feel no remorse :P

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Duff doesn't want to get contaminated by that :max:

Well yeah, but We still need Duff so tht Axl didnt party too hard N' drinking too much :max:

Or Duff needs to hide all the beers N' change it into green/vegetable/fruit juice  :awesomeface:

Edited by SerenityScorp

I would like to believe that Axl will be sensible enough to go back to his sneakers tonight, but it seems he is very fond of cowboy boots even though he never felt comfortable in them :facepalm: (iirc he said in that old "Axl being fitted for a cast" video that the boots were hurting him). Let's hope at least there won't be an accident :nervous:

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Says on the tickets they're going to be sat out there with the fans. It'd be hilarious if they do that at one of our lots shows, and they were near us :lol:

i once had seats next to those awful models they dragged round on tour with them. They were absolute bitches, fucking horrible people! 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

I would like to believe that Axl will be sensible enough to go back to his sneakers tonight, but it seems he is very fond of cowboy boots even though he never felt comfortable in them :facepalm: (iirc he said in that old "Axl being fitted for a cast" video that the boots were hurting him). Let's hope at least there won't be an accident :nervous:

"Why am I talking about Axl's shoes? Because this is the last rock star, ladies and gentleman, perhaps the last one for a long time, and his fashion choices are a big fucking deal. Don't believe me? When was the last time anyone in America looked at Dave Grohl's shoes? He could go barefoot for an entire world tour and nobody would notice. If you still don't believe me, just Google "Axl Rose's clothes" and you'll find countless stories about Axl's custom Converse made famous in the video for "Estranged," or his collection of fedoras, cowboy hats, detective hats, Yosemite Sam hats, leather jackets, designer watches, bling, bandanas, etc. "

http://www.laweekly.com/music/screw-the-haters-gnrs-dodger-stadium-show-was-everything-fans-could-hope-for-7277880

:wow:

------------

@Andy14 (or anyone who wants to) you gotta help me find the new Janish BEIGE color hat, please :unsure:

Edited by killuridols

I guess tonight's question won't be whether there's a chance of Izzy or Steven to show up but whether Axl will fall down in his boots

Anyway, here's a nice moment between Axl and Slash

insta.gif

@killuridols I'll try, when did he wear it? At the end of the show?

For now, there's something you might like 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

I guess tonight's question won't be whether there's a chance of Izzy or Steven to show up but whether Axl will fall down in his boots

Anyway, here's a nice moment between Axl and Slash

insta.gif

@killuridols I'll try, when did he wear it? At the end of the show?

For now, there's something you might like 

omg omg omg omg  :dance:the hat!!!!!!!!! thank you Andy! :hug:

Yeah, it's when he starts wearing the red t-shirt. Haven't seen pics yet :unsure:

And @Frey look at that! :lol:

That's how Slash gets pregnant! THAT INTERACTION WAS HOT :wow:

Edited by killuridols
  • Like 1