GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

9 hours ago, Lumikki said:

Just came across this? Never seen that exact picture before. Thought the Erin and Axl lovers here might appreciate it.

Also holy fuck, how gorgeous are they in that picture?! :wow: I can't even decide who's more beautiful. Aesthetically speaking they were like the most stunning couple I've ever seen :drool::wub:

(And Axl's making that face again. Same as in the recent fan picture and the face comparison picture I made.)

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/Axl/ErinStephetc/tumblr_oc6qkgqcWB1rrgowzo1_540.jpg~original

Erin is so beautiful 

2 hours ago, Rickodez said:

I cringed hard after the video. Axl chooses models like he is at McDonalds or something like this, ''i want one of these, two of these, double of this...''

But his life, his rules.

im-not-god.jpg:facepalm:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, dgnr said:

Kid would look something like this? :heart:

redhead.jpg

Well, that's much better than a chestburster alien :lol: You're way nicer to Slash and Axl than me and @Rock Hopper lol

Kid would probably have less curly hair though. In my experience people who are only a quarter black (like theirs would be) mostly look white, with hair ranging from completely straight/wavy to curly/frizzy. Just look at Slash's actual children, their hair is straight as well.

I just googled mixed race redheads (there's quite a few out there, very striking look) and came across this.

That kid totally looks like the bizarro universe Slaxl lovechild. She's got Axl's face and coloring and Slash's curls and eyes :lol:

http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss11/FreyGNR/large_zpspdmnpnam.jpg~original

Interesting Huffington post article about some unusual manifestations of the MC1R gene in mixed race people (a mutation of the MC1R gene is what causes red hair):

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/photographs-redheads-of-color_us_55db9929e4b0a40aa3abf017

(Sorry if no one cares, I'm just a bit of a genetics nerd. I think genetics are fascinating.)

I cringed hard after the video. Axl chooses models like he is at McDonalds or something like this, ''i want one of these, two of these, double of this...''

But his life, his rules.
http://m.tmz.com/#article/2016/08/20/guns-n-roses-concert-models-invites/

Yeah because having a normal/average looking audience or being surrounded by normal people is totally more cringeworthy than paying young women who don't give a fuck to make you look cooler :facepalm: Cringeworthy indeed.

4 hours ago, Lumikki said:

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/CreatedCrap/Prog4Junior%20-%20English%20DVD%20Layout1.png~original

1 hour ago, Andy14 said:

kohd.gif

I'm out of likes, because this shit always happens to me when my love Popcorn hits that holy stage...But I'll be back here - soon is the word - to give you two what you deserve.

Meanwhile share this gif between you two. For you @Lumikki it's because I almost fell from my chair when I saw your masterpiece :rofl-lol:   For you @Andy it's because OMG, I can't even put in words what this level of romance made to my heart :wub:

too-much.gif

But his life, his rules.
http://m.tmz.com/#article/2016/08/20/guns-n-roses-concert-models-invites/

And... I won't give a like to you, not because I don't like you but because after watching this vid I had to throw up. Geez, why Axl, why? :vomit:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Andy14 said:

I just got home. I was helping a friend with a big event she was organizing. There was a local band that also played KOHD. No rasp, no reggae, no Axl. Boooring. :smiley-confused2:

@Lumikki :rofl-lol::rofl-lol: Where's Steven? Hope he isn't in the belly :suspicious:. But isn't it Slash who is pregnant? I think I'm lost in all this pregnancy stuff :max::cry:

I'm too tired to read all the important threads today. That's all I got:

Steven playing two songs    Green_check.png

No Izzy  Green_check.png

Axl partying with models  Green_check.png

Axl wearing hideous boots Green_check.png

Axl falling down in the boots     red-cross-wrong.png (thanks god)

Me not having the slightest chance to meet GNR if I'm not a dumb top model Green_check.png (thanks Axl :max:)

What did I miss?

kohd.gif

There's still a chance, if you can pass for a model who is "intelligent, not the mercenary type".  :D

@Frey Am I too tired or are you really speculating about the way a lovechild of two heterosexual men would look like? :popcorn:

:rofl-lol: You're even worse than most of us. I love it :headbang:

6 minutes ago, triad said:

There's still a chance, if you can pass for a model who is "intelligent, not the mercenary type".  :D

Yes, of course. Does anyone doubt it? :max:

j/k :P I will never ever meet him :nervous:

2 hours ago, Andy14 said:

kohd.gif

how cute they're wearing matching shirts (and guitar) :hug:

seeker.gif

The first is a reoccuring Axl's move with Slash!

tumblr_o5wapjneLe1ulntsyo1_400.gif

tumblr_o5wapjneLe1ulntsyo2_400.gif

I'm leaving the second gif because i like they are matching and Axl leaning on Slash :heart:

7 hours ago, dgnr said:

I actually lost my eyeliner this week, this pic made me feel worse with the situation :shrugs:

5 hours ago, Lumikki said:

More like:

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/CreatedCrap/Prog4Junior%20-%20English%20DVD%20Layout1.png~original

(Izzy is poking his head in there and looking disturbed because he doesn't understand how he ended up in this shitty movie. Totally not because I fail at photoshop and needed to cover shit up or anything like that :smiley-confused2:)

hahhahhahahahha 

I absolutely love this thread. So amusing:headbang::P:lol:

2 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

@Frey Am I too tired or are you really speculating about the way a lovechild of two heterosexual men would look like? :popcorn:

:rofl-lol: You're even worse than most of us. I love it :headbang:

Heterosexual men or not, their genes would yield some pretty interesting combinations, hypothetically speaking :lol: Besides, I read an article once about scientists experimenting with combining the genetic material of people of the same sex to create embryos. That might actually be something that's gonna be possible in the future. So it's not even that far-fetched. The future is gonna be a strange and fascinating place. And I'll stop nerding out now before I annoy everyone to death with all the genetics and science talk.

(Also I just made a Pokemon post in the curiosities thread, if you'd prefer that :awesomeface: But on second thought, this only makes me seem like an even bigger nerd. Damn.)

Also you'll just have to use your superior intellect to meet Axl. The models probably can't compete with that lol.

42 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Well, she seems to be pretty happy. Possibly not when the 50 models turn up though ey :lol:

There's such a marked difference in the photos where Axl's with someone he knows/likes/feels comfortable with and when he's posing for random fan or model photos. He never seems to really smile a lot in photos at all, but there's such a change in him.

17 minutes ago, Frey said:

Heterosexual men or not, their genes would yield some pretty interesting combinations, hypothetically speaking :lol: Besides, I read an article once about scientists experimenting with combining the genetic material of people of the same sex to create embryos. That might actually be something that's gonna be possible in the future. So it's not even that far-fetched. The future is gonna be a strange and fascinating place. And I'll stop nerding out now before I annoy everyone to death with all the genetics and science talk.

(Also I just made a Pokemon post in the curiosities thread, if you'd prefer that :awesomeface: But on second thought, this only makes me seem like an even bigger nerd. Damn.)

Also you'll just have to use your superior intellect to meet Axl. The models probably can't compete with that lol.

When it's for the good of science then everything is allright :lol:. Ha, I really find this thread amusing but every now and then I just stop and think to myself "what the hell is going on here?" and a couple of seconds later "fuck that, I love it" :rofl-lol:.

My superior intellect? Lol. If I ever get to meet Axl I'll be stuttering so much that even Angus would be jealous ;). And don't forget, the first step to meet Axl is the Andrei guy and I guess that intellect is the last that can work there :shrugs:

41 minutes ago, stella said:

There's such a marked difference in the photos where Axl's with someone he knows/likes/feels comfortable with and when he's posing for random fan or model photos. He never seems to really smile a lot in photos at all, but there's such a change in him.

If he likes the models so much, you would think he would be smiling wouldn't you? He just looks tired in that pic, but whatever, he can do what he wants for me. The model thing really doesn't bother me that much, you know. As long as he's not hurting anybody, then fine.

If they held back seats from real fans for them, then I'd be a bit mad. 

2 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

If he likes the models so much, you would think he would be smiling wouldn't you? He just looks tired in that pic, but whatever, he can do what he wants for me. The model thing really doesn't bother me that much, you know. As long as he's not hurting anybody, then fine.

If they held back seats from real fans for them, then I'd be a bit mad. 

Oh, ITA, I don't care what he does one way or the other there. His life, he's a consenting adult and so are they, etc. etc. etc. And it's totally their call as to who gets comps and backstage passes, of course. Nobody's entitled to those. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Lumikki said:

More like:

(Izzy is poking his head in there and looking disturbed because he doesn't understand how he ended up in this shitty movie. Totally not because I fail at photoshop and needed to cover shit up or anything like that :smiley-confused2:)

I just peed my pants. :rofl-lol:

Thanks @Lumikki

• Like 3